210. He Zhuoyan
7.9k 9 117
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He Xingping left the Divine Beast Emporium a satisfied man. He trusted the agent to deliver the fox as they had done similar business many times in the past two months. The fox would be delivered to a secret warehouse run by his department. It was safe from any and all spies, beast or human, and would allow him to transport the fox to its final location.

He had been laying this trap for the beast kings all this time and they had finally taken the bait. He was sure that the black bees would make their way back to one of the beast kings, most likely the praying mantis. It would also allow Chen Mo to find that beast’s lair which had so far been elusive.

He Xingping traveled back to his mansion cheerfully and bought many gifts for his wife and newborn baby girl that was just over a week old. Qiu Jingyi was confined to bed, recovering from the birth. She required a lot of care and time to recover, especially because of her age. His gifts would help with that and included hundred-year-old ginseng, lion’s mane mushroom, liver and other organs from an elder bristle bear, and pig trotters from a twelve horned babirusa.

He eventually returned to his mansion with his horse laden with goods. The pair of guards at the gate bowed as he arrived and helped unload everything once they were inside. While that was happening, a middle aged and slightly round woman walked up and gave a bow.

“Master, welcome back. The mistress is awake as is the baby princess.” The head servant said.

“Good, I’m lucky then. Take the bear liver and have it made for dinner. Put the rest away. I’ll go see them now.” He said.

“Yes, master.”

He Xingping nodded and walked quickly through the courtyard and the garden, towards the master suites.

Now that Qiu Jingyi was on bed rest after giving birth, she needed to be taken care of around the clock. Several extra servants were hired while her most trusted servants attended to her every need.

He arrived at the room to see one servant girl feeding his wife from a bowl of steaming soup and another rocking a cradle with his daughter lying inside.

“Xiao Yi, I’m back.” He called as he entered.

“Husband!”

“Master!”

“Mmm, let me see her.” He said as he walked over to the cradle and peered in.

A pair of bright eyes peer back into his. The baby was awake and waving her hands. She was drooling a bit so he wiped her mouth before rubbing her round head. Strands of jet-black hair were starting to grow. She was a bit chubby but energetic and her hands reached up to try and grab his.

“Hello… baby girl… Zhuoyan…” He muttered.

He Zhuoyan was her name. It meant left eye because while her right eye was a normal brown colored, her left one was a startling a bright green. The doctors had checked her condition many times but there were no abnormalities and nothing wrong with her health. The mystery behind her left eye could only wait until she grew up and started cultivating.

Chen Wentian, as He Xingping, felt a strange feeling of contentment laying eyes on his daughter. Even though he had no blood relation to her, she was just as much his as she was He Xingping’s. It was a strange side effect of the Anatta Soul Nirvana Art, one that he always knew but had put away in the back of his mind.

Now it was front and center and it was not as bad as he had expected. His soul was filled with warmth and a closeness with another human being that was impossible except for parent and child. It was an unbreakable, unshakable bond.

“She loves that name. And she instantly recognized her daddy.” Qiu Jingyi said with a smile.

She had finished her soup and the servant with it withdrew. He signaled to the other servant beside the baby who also left.

He picked He Zhouyan out of the cradle gently and gave her to Qiu Jingyi who hugged her to her chest. He watched as the baby instinctively tried to grab at her breasts.

“Ah… husband, I’m sorry, looks like she wants to feed.”

“Don’t worry. Let her. There’s no need to apologize.” He said and sad on the bed beside her. “I love seeing you feed her.”

She blushed pink and did say anything. She unfastened her robe and freed her swollen breast. The baby instantly buried her face into her mother and latched on to the nipple, sucking and biting.

“Good, good. Yan’er…” She cooed as the baby drank hungrily.

Chen Wentian watched for a while; his heart filled with a strange thrill.

“Xiao Yi, how are you feeling?”

“Good… although a bit bored of lying on this bed all day. I want to go out!”

“You know its customary… Your body needs to recover its nutrients and spiritual energy that the baby sucked out. The greedy little monster, look at it go.”

She slapped his arm lightly, “Don’t call your daughter that!”

“Fine, fine… plus it’s hard for me too. The doctors say you’re not allowed to have sex, think about how that makes me feel…”

She slapped his arm much harder this time.

“Ouch, come on! I’m just joking.” Chen Wentian laughed, “But if you really want to get out of here, I have a proposition. I’ve recently been in contact with some people who run a resort in a province towards the northwest. It will be you, the baby, and anybody else you want in a private mansion in a pristine mountain valley. It’s filled with wild and farmed flowers of all varieties and absolutely beautiful. I can arrange for you to stay there for a month or two.”

“That sound’s amazing… but will you be there?”

He scratched his head awkwardly, “You know I can’t. With the things they are now, I can’t leave the lord’s side under any condition.”

“Then I don’t want to go.” Qiu Jingyi said firmly, “I want us to stay here, together.”

“Even if it’s going to get very dangerous?” He asked.

“What do you mean?”

“You can’t tell this to anyone but… there’s been a lot of activity from the monster horde to the east and the city might be in danger very soon.”

“Husband… there is always danger. But if you can’t leave, then I won’t leave either.”

Her tone was firm and it seemed he wouldn’t be able to sway her this time. He sighed and laid down beside her.

The baby continued to feed so he sneaked a hand under her robe and caressed her stomach. His rogue hand eventually unfastened her robe completely, leaving her chest and other breast exposed.

Before she could stop him, he cupped her other breast with his hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. To his surprise, pearl white droplets emerged and dribbled down her skin.

“Stop… you’re wasting…”

“Then I won’t waste it…” He said and leaned down.

His tongue traced across her skin, collecting her precious nectar. It tasted sweet and contained strong scents of her and the baby. He felt strange, half aroused and half full of tender love as he finally clamped his mouth on her leaking teat.

It was a strange sight indeed. A newborn baby and a grown man were nursing on a woman’s breasts at the same time. It was if their family of three was intimately connected at that very moment, in the closest way imaginable.

Chen Wentian enjoyed his wife’s liquid love until finally… he couldn’t bear it anymore. His erection was raging and he was incredibly frustrated he could not take care of it.

He picked himself up and called for the servants. They came in quickly and took the baby and the cradle away.

Qiu Jingyi looked at him in confusion but he answered her with a searing and desperate kiss. They battled with their tongues and their hands until finally breaking apart, panting and staring at each other with visible desire.

“Xiao Yi, I know what the doctor said but I have an idea. Do you want to try it?” He said with a sly grin.

She nodded.

“Good, get on top of me, with your feet facing me and lie down.”

“Oh… okay…” She said uncertainly and did as she was told.

“Now, undo my pants and suck on my dick.” His words were vulgar but he knew she loved it.

“While I… will do this!” He said and ripped apart her undergarments covering her waist.

He then spread her legs wide and buried his face into her nether region.

“Ohhh…”

She let out a moan as his tongue traced hot circles around her pussy lips, instantly igniting a fire within her that had been forgotten since the birth of her child.

“Oh, yessss…”

His tongue found her clit and teased her mercilessly, causing an instant gush of wetness.

While he was doing his best to take her to the peak, she understood her duty to return the favor and clamped down on his little beast and gave it a long, hard suck.

“That’s it, baby…” He mumbled as her tongue glided along the bottom of his shaft.

She usually didn’t do this and he had only taught her to use her mouth in the past few months. She was still a novice but she was very enthusiastic. Plus, inside her hot, wet mouth, it didn’t really matter what she did. It was an unbearable chamber of pleasure and he felt his release rising already.

He didn’t want to come before her and he concentrated on his own task. She was more than ready now for him to plunge his tongue into her velvet folds. He dipped in and out while putting pressure on the walls of her pussy, poking and prodding and putting pressure on all the right places.

“Mmmmm!!!” Qiu Jingyi almost moaned wantonly while her mouth was still around his dick.

Her throat vibrated and expanded, unwittingly letting his cock head sink down. It went deeper and deeper, until she finally bottomed out with his entire length inside her mouth and throat.

This was too much; this was heavenly ecstasy. Chen Wentian could not hold on and his groin constricted as every nerve and muscle lit up with pleasure. His swollen balls constricted, hot seed boiled and surged out, letting loose in a flood of pent up frustration.

The first strand of hot cum shot directly down her throat, almost causing her to choke. She pulled her head back but not before the second shot filled her mouth.

As if not wanting it to go to waste, she kept her lips around the head of his cock and swallowed quickly. It left her mouth open to accept the third burst, then the fourth, then a fifth… She had to swallow over and over again, until he was finally spent and completely sucked dry.

“That… was amazing…” He muttered. “Xiao Yi, you’re amazing…”

He eventually came out of his daze and collected his thoughts enough to remember what he was doing. So, as she continued to lick and worship his softening member, he made sure to repay the favor.

He doubled his own efforts and eventually brought his lovely wife to an equally powerful and satisfying orgasm, one she had secretly desired for much too long.

117