212. Immortal Relations
8.4k 11 117
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chen Wentian was deep underground, in a stone chamber that was covered with runic inscriptions. He sat at the center and held Jasmine’s control plate in his hand. He was in the process of repairing it but it incredibly difficult and required a tremendous amount of energy and concentration.

Various spiritual crystals, red and orange, were placed around the room and linked together by a spiral formation. This allowed him to extract a burst of spiritual energy from the crystals that amplified each other in series until it reached his body. There, it was given a final burst of spiritual energy from himself and injected into the control plate to repair and rewrite the inscriptions on it.

Chen Wentian liked to think that he was quite good at inscriptions but even he could not have performed this repair without help from Jasmine’s mother. She was a supreme expert at the Spirit Overlord Realm and her knowledge far surpassed his.

The spiral array was her idea and it allowed him to mimic her spiritual energy to some degree. The beacon emitted by the control plate had to reach the beast kings across a vast distance and through interference from the two human kings. The plate’s original energy had long since depleted and his own Spirit Lord Realm cultivation was insufficient to recharge it.

The array was a workaround that allowed him to send out tiny bursts of spiritual energy that was at the Spirit King Realm. Each burst required the utmost concentration and drained an incredible amount of energy from both the spiritual crystals and himself. He had to recover for over ten minutes just to perform another burst. Every so often, he would also have to replace depleted spiritual crystals with new ones.

Despite the difficulty and the amount of money burned, the repair job was going along well. He estimated it would be ready in another ten days, but only if he didn’t keep getting distracted…

Chen Wentian was recovering from the latest session when a series of loud human noises and waves of spiritual energy leaked into the room. He couldn’t spare any of his own spiritual energy to put up a shield. He could only scrunch his nose and try to ignore it.

He was inside Immortal Dust Scorpion Tie Buqun’s secret underground palace. It was only a backup residence as his main one in Beast God City was not safe and could not be used. This one wasn’t too big but it was still reasonable for an immortal and had five floors and close to a hundred rooms of various sizes.

He was staying here with Tie Buqun and Mei Qiaofeng. The three of them were hiding and waiting for the beast kings to attack the Beast God City. This place was pretty close to the city, only a short flight away. It had remained a secret for hundreds of years… but, with the ruckus those two were making, there was a tiny chance a passing immortal king might detect them…

Eventually, it became quiet again. He signed in relief and focused on the inscription array only to be interrupted once again.

“Hey, Blue Dragon!” A cheerful voice echoed around the inscription room.

Chen Wentian looked up at Tie Buqun who entered the room without being invited. The short man’s face was red and sweaty, like a farmer that had just finished plowing some fertile fields. There was a heavy smell of alcohol in his breath like he had been drinking all day.

“I’m trying to work and yet you two keep distracting me.” Chen Wentian said.

Tie Buqun barked out a laugh, “Not my fault, she’s a screamer. Hahaha. You could be having some fun too. She’s still in there. You know her, she’s always ready for a good battle, anytime and anywhere.”

“No… I don’t know her. And I thought you didn’t like her?” Chen Wentian asked.

“Why do you say that? She’s my senior sister and we’ve gotten along for many years.”

Chen Wentian shrugged, “You seem uncomfortable whenever she touches you.”

“Oh that, I’m just very peculiar about touching, a bad habit from my youth when I couldn’t properly control my poison powers. I’m fine after a little while though I still get some memories of those times.”

“I see… well, I’ll pass. I don’t partake in casual relations.”

“Peh! Casual relations. What relationship isn’t casual for us immortals? Mortal lives are fragile and passing.” Tie Buqun countered.

“Fine, you’re right. I just don’t want to, now leave me alone.” Chen Wentian said.

“You sure? She loves pretty boys like you. The chance to have a romp with an immortal woman doesn’t come by every day. It’s also good for you and your cultivation!”

“What do you mean?”

“Hahaha! You’re a young immortal so you haven’t had the experience. I’ll tell you, it’s a secret that only experienced ones like me know.”

Chen Wentian’s interest was piqued. He wasn’t sure what the drunk man was talking about but he listened intently.

Tie Buqun continued, “It’s quite simple actually. With Elder Sister Mei, you will be able to let out your full power, you can let out all of your spiritual energy without worry. A normal woman is weak and cannot take our vigor but she can. Once you experience her immortal thighs wrapped around your waist, you will understand. The feeling of your dick squeezed by an immortal pussy, the ability to use all of your strength to pound that slut into submission… Hahaha, such a fierce battle between Spirit Lords, how can it not help your cultivation?”

Chen Wentian had thought there was some secret behind his words but it ended up just being ramblings of a pervert. He wanted to slap the man but held himself back with great difficulty and returned to his task. But, after a few minutes, he was once again interrupted.

“Hey, are you sure you’ll be able to fix that control plate?” Tie Buqun asked, “We gave you all of our spare spiritual crystals, will it work? Will it be enough?”

Chen Wentian let out a long, suffering sigh, “Yes it will work. And I provided almost all of the spiritual crystals.”

“Just checking. our entire plan hinges on this, you know?” Tie Buqun said.

“I know…”

“Do you want any help?”

“No!”

117