246. Mate (I)
9.4k 12 111
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chen Wentian was disgruntled. This whole situation felt like he was being used. He wanted Jasmine and he really liked her but he also wanted her to reciprocate these feelings. He didn’t want their relationship to boil down to one that was purely based on the benefits that could be provided.

He had similar situations with his other disciples in terms of dual cultivation but it didn’t feel as sterile and dispassionate as this. Perhaps it was the fact that it was Jasmine’s mother encouraging such an arrangement while the others had entered into it of their own desire. He didn’t want Jasmine to be influenced by her mother and regret it later.

“Alright, then I am not willing.” He said.

He crossed his arms in mulish fashion. Jasmine looked offended while her mother’s white fog also shook angrily.

“You dare say you don’t want this princess!” Jasmine said, poking his chest.

“I didn’t say that.” He said, “Of course, I want you. I think you know that. I merely don’t want you to be persuaded by your mother into doing something you aren’t ready for.”

“I’m not ready?” She asked hotly, “I’m five hundred years old, I’m not a little girl! I’m ready for anything!”

Chen Wentian waved the white fog away and gently put his hands on Jasmine’s shoulders. He looked at her closely and she also looked back reluctantly.

“I didn’t mean that. This is your mother, but she is also just a fragment of her memory left in a spiritual imprint. It’s not even her real soul. We don’t know what actually happened to your mother. I want you to not think of this strand of memory and think for yourself. Your first time… your mate… should be someone you want. They should be the one you chose and not merely the one your mother chose.”

Jasmine stared at him with bright eyes for a very long time. He didn’t say anything and let her think.

Finally, the shadows of uncertainty disappeared. His honest words helped clear up her mind and she understood what she wanted. She was clear.

“Chen Wentian, listen closely because this princess will only say this once.” She said, “I want to.”

She didn’t elaborate. She didn’t waste words. But he understood.

She chose him. It took a year of hard work and sacrifice. There were many arguments and also happy moments shared. She saw his true self, how he treated his disciples and how he treated her. Aside from being a man with desires, there was nothing wrong with him. She liked to be annoyed at him but there was nothing really annoying about him. So… she finally accepted and chose him.

For him, the decision was much simpler. He had already made the decision and chose her from the very first time they met in that cave underneath Beast God City. He was simply happy that she was able to finally return his feeling.

Chen Wentian leaned down and captured her lips. She didn’t resist and pressed into him. There was a gasp from the white fog but he ignored it and so did Jasmine. They were wholly immersed in each other.

They landed on the sofa; their lips still connected. His body pressed down on hers and she let out a soft moan. Her lips parted and his tongue dipped inside where it had been previously forbidden.

She gave a sharp cry of complaint which was met by his deep laughter. He plunged in further, seeking hers that tried to hide. She had nowhere to run and the two finally met with warm and gentle caresses. One was hot and demanding, the other small and delicate. They wrapped around each other in a passionate and very wet embrace.

Her body went limp and a fuzzy warmth spread across her body, mind, and soul. This was her mate. He was hers. The realization finally crashed down and made her shudder. She clutched his neck to draw him even closer. She didn’t want her mate to run away.

He let out a soft, throated chuckle and danced his skilled instrument around her mouth. When she tried to chase, he fled. When she tried to hide, he surged forward and overwhelmed. He taught her bit by bit and she greedily sucked in everything he showed…

Chen Wentian was already painfully erect but he took his time. They continued to kiss for a long time and he savored every moment. He did not rush as he had done with Bei Yingluo. He had waited for this moment with Jasmine for a whole year. He was going to slowly torture this little fox in every way, just like she had teased him over and over.

“Jasmine…” He said, finally breaking their lips apart.

“Hmmm?”

“I’m happy. Are you?”

She nodded.

“Do you know how happy I am?”

He was teasing but she had a confused look and did not understand. He grabbed one of her hands and guided it down to his pants and the bulge there.

He gave her a peck on the lips for encouragement and asked, “That’s how much…”

She snorted and let out a small giggle. Her hand did not pull back and remained, feeling his member through the fabric. She traced the outline and felt the size, studying every bit carefully.

Her touch drove him a bit crazy and he captured her lips once more. They resumed their battle while her hands continue to roam.

Eventually, he led her fingers through the layers of his clothes and she touched his bare skin. She was delicate and smooth like jade while he was hot and burning like a flame. Her alabaster palm gently wrapped around the head of his little dragon and gave it a squeeze.

“Pervert…” She whispered.

Her small hand was like the gentlest silk, the fluffiest cotton. It wrapped around his cock, only barely, but it felt like he was soaring.

He grunted and jerks his hips involuntarily, sliding his shaft through her hand. It only increased the incomparable sensation even further.

He leaned to the side to give her better access and started to kiss her neck. He teased her soft jawline, down her slender neck, and peppered her exposed shoulder with his warm lips. She returned the favor by keeping her hand on his cock, stroking up and down.

“Jasmine… rub it more… oh, that’s good…” He uttered every now and then.

His was floating, flying, and piercing through the gentlest of clouds. It was a new experience altogether. She owned him completely at that moment. He was her mate and he was entirely within her hand.

“Oh, yeah… I’m close.”

“Jasmine…”

He couldn’t last long, not against something like this. His groin ached almost painfully and begged to be freed.

He finally let go in willing surrender, helpless under her divine touch. His cock jerked and pulsed. His body shook from the force. He groaned out a final release and stained her palm completely with his essence.

---

Thank you to all my patrons!

Support me and read ahead by 4 or even 8 chapters!

p atreon.com/kigreenwriting

111