261. Preparing to Dream (II)
6.3k 3 103
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wu Qianyu was someone who had trouble speaking her feelings and liked to keep it bottled up out of modesty until it inevitably could not be held in any longer. This was the case for matters of the heart, especially when the other disciples were around. She would never seek out his affection publicly even she wanted to. She never tried to compete with her sisters but kept to herself and wallowed in melancholy.

Chen Wentian felt bad for her and tried to tell her wordlessly through their kisses. He did not understand her in the beginning but it was getting better and better with time.

They fell onto the bed and clothes were shed. She was already not wearing much and her nightgown was cast aside. His hands roamed her smooth, slightly plump body, drawing delicious moans and involuntary shudders.

“Have they gotten bigger?” Chen Wentian said, holding her breasts in his hands like a merchant weighing goods.

“No… of course, not!” She complained.

He chuckled, “I should still check them… just to make sure, you know? Can you use your breasts for me?”

“Mmm.” She nodded.

He stood back up and she knelt before him. In a well-practiced manner, she undid the rest of his clothes. He then sat on the edge of the bed, with his legs spread out, his little dragon completely erect and eagerly waiting.

“Come here.” He beckoned.

She scooted closer to him until she was between his legs. His erect member was right in front of her and at the right position. She pulled him closer and let her breasts rest on his lap. She squeezed with both hands and enveloped him with soft warmth.

Chen Wentian grunted in pleasure. Her breasts were soft and warm like a summer fog. It was a completely different sensation from any other. It was as if his dick had been transported to a different world, one filled with fluffy clouds. 

Wu Qianyu worked diligently using her breasts to please her lover. Carefully and with a steady pace, she rubbed her hands up and down, from the base of his shaft to the sensitive tip. When she reached the top, she increased the pressure and shook her hands, adding an unexpected vibrating sensation.

“Wow…” Chen Wentian was pleasantly surprised, “Where did you learn that?”

She smiled blushingly but didn’t answer. She simply focused harder on the task in front of her.

He wanted to say something but she seemed determined. He let her be since she was so eager. He liked to pleasure his women but he also liked it when they returned the favor. Giving pleasure to a lover was equally rewarding, if not more. He always greatly enjoyed seeing her unravel when he brought her to orgasms and it was obviously the same for her.

“Yeah…”

“That’s good, baby…”

He whispered sweet nonsense to her as she worked.

“Yesss…”

“Do that more…”

Seeing him like this encouraged Wu Qianyu and brought delight to her ears. Her heart soared, filling to the brim with the love that she felt for him. Kneeled before him, she worshipped him, willingly and fully.

It would be a two-month parting for him but for her, the length of time was still unknown. The dream array would take her on a journey that could last a year or even two years at maximum. This was the last night they would be together for a long time and she wanted it to be unforgettable.

“Love, I’m close.” Chen Wentian whispered eventually.

Wu Qianyu looked up at him, her eyes shimmered with emotion. Her hair was a bit messy; her makeup was smudged. Her smile was one of pure joy. The soft candlelight made her skin glow, her naked body that was nestled between his legs.

“You’re so beautiful.” He said.

Their eyes connected. Feelings of love and longing passed between them. He was once again awed by the intensity of her feelings for him. She was also reassured that he felt the same way in return.

“Oh… yes… fuck… ugghh!”

He wrapped his legs around her as his hips thrust into her bosom. The first jet of hot cum landed across her cheek. The next few were equally as powerful, landing on her nose, lips, and chin.

“Ahh, yeah!” He grunted.

The orgasm continued, refusing to stop. Shot after shot landed, on her neck, her chest, everywhere until it all dribbled down and formed a pool of cum between her breasts.

When it finally ended, her mouth was open in amazement.

“Wow…” She breathed.

She was also proud, proud to be able to see him like this because of her.

The couple remained like that for a moment. His cock was still lying snugly between her breasts. She was still hugging him tightly around the waist, unwilling to let go.

 Chen Wentian recovered first and wiped away the mess. He pulled Wu Qianyu back onto the bed and tenderly rubbed her knees which were red from kneeling for so long.

“Qianyu, don’t worry about the dream array.” He said, “You’ve prepared for it for a long time. I’ve watched you, you never slacked off even once. Nobody works harder than you. I’m proud of you.”

“Thank you…”

They had run through all the dream scenarios that would be beneficial to her cultivation. Her Dao had to do with pain, feeling pain in herself and in others. She needed to be on the receiving end as well as be the one causing the pain. She was prepared to dream, almost.

“Is it true that I can do anything in the dream?” She asked.

“Hmm? Yeah. As long as your will and desire are strong enough to sustain the dream scenario. Remember, don’t treat it as a dream but as reality. Whatever strange scenario you end up in, you can get angry, sad, happy, afraid… anything. Don’t hold back.”

“What if I dream about you? What if it’s not a good dream?”

“Did you talk to Chengcheng again?” He asked.

“No! Well… yes…” She admitted.

“Don’t worry. She wasn’t prepared that time but you are. You’re prepared.”

“But what if you’re really bad in the dream?”

“Fine. If I am really bad in your dream, you have my permission to punish me any way you like.” He said, “Tell me afterward and I’ll even let you punish me outside of the dream!”

“Really?”

“I promise!”

Wu Qianyu laughed softly, finally relieved of her only worry.

Chen Wentian continued to massage her naked body while going over the possible scenarios one by one for the hundredth time. They did this until his little dragon recovered to full strength.

When she lost focus and her gaze crept towards his erection, he knew what she wanted. Once again filled with energy, he pressed her down and it was his turn.

--

Thank you to all my patrons!

Support me and read ahead by 4 or even 8 chapters!

p atreon.com/kigreenwriting

Join my discord for updates, delays, and my ramblings :)

d iscord.gg/dY5UApw

--

My second novel The Treasure King has just finished its first arc, please take a look!

103