275. Night Before the Hunt (III)
6.4k 5 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chen Wentian led the bashful twins into his room. He tried to avoid the giggles and looks coming from the others. He really did want to help Su Xue and Su Yue cultivate; he didn’t have bad intentions. It wasn’t his fault that cultivation for them meant certain activities between a man and a woman…

“Master, you’re so bad!” Su Yue complained as she sat on his bed.

“What did I do?” He asked.

Su Xue sat down next to her sister. In a well-practiced manner, they started taking off each other’s clothes. The intricate knots and buttons that held their showy dresses for the ceremony came undone little by little. Their outfits for the day were special and they did not want them to be damaged.

As naked skin began to show, Chen Wentian could barely contain his rising desire. He landed between them and his own clothes quickly disappeared.

“Master… if you want us to accompany you in bed, we will gladly do so. But, can you not embarrass us in front of all of our sisters?” Su Xue complained softly.

“Oh…”

He wanted to say something profound but he couldn’t find the words. He realized that he shouldn’t have done what he just did.

“I’m sorry.” He said. “I won’t do it again.”

The twins turned to him as the last vestiges of undergarments were shed. They saw that look in his eyes and the inevitable storm that would follow.

“Master?” They asked tentatively under his hot gaze.

He studied their identical, blushing faces. It was rare that he only spent time with twins. It was usually just with the whole group of five. Even the intimate time they spent was in a group where they both usually were overshadowed by their elder sisters. They never complained but he wasn’t sure if they were fine with it.

As a result, he felt that he didn’t know them as well as he should have. He wasn’t sure what they liked, what they disliked. Apart from providing everyone with laughs and good spirits, what was of women where they?

“I’m sorry.” He said again, this time with complete sincerity.

He wanted to say more but there was the issue of the three of them being naked. He sat crossed-legged in the middle of the bed, his erection already twitching and ready for action. They were both kneeling before him, ready to serve his every whim. He could even smell the slight fragrance of arousal in the air.

“Master…” Su Xue was the first one to scoot over.

She leaned into his chest and placed a small kiss on his lips.

“Apology accepted.” She said.

Sue Yue giggled and tackled him, pressing her body on top of his. She also kissed him and rubbed her body against his.

“We forgive you.” She said.

Chen Weintian laughed in relief and hugged them both, “Good girls, now let’s get to cultivating.”

He grabbed his dick shook it in their faces, “Can you suck on it together?”

“Master… you’re so bad!” It was Su Xue who said it this time.

Su Yue didn’t bother to reply and directly engulfed his cock head in her mouth. She was really eager!

“Mmmm.” She moaned with some difficulty.

Her mouth was small and could barely fit. Her hot tongue rolled around his sensitive pleasure points as she sucked with great enthusiasm.

“Yue’er, you're amazing!” He praised. "Where did you learn this?"

Su Yue doubled her efforts and tried to take him deeper. She bravely thrust her face forward, letting his cock find the back of her throat, and finally swallowing him whole.

“Oh… wow!” Chen Wentian groaned.

The pressure around his cock was sublime. Her throat muscles wiggled and convulsed around him as he slid deeper and deeper. She finally reached the hilt, fully deep throating him. It was an impressive feat for her small stature!

After staying in that position for a while, she pulled her head back in one motion. His cock plopped out of her mouth, glistening with her saliva.

She took in a few gulps of air and looked at him proudly, “How was that, master?”

He pulled her over and reward her lips with a wet kiss, “Absolutely amazing, though, I am wondering if your sister has learned anything from you?”

Su Xue snorted and took up position between his legs. Just like her twin sister, she also swallowed his cock and sent him into her extremely wet and hot tunnel of throaty delight.

“Xue’er, you’re amazing!”

“Just wait, she hasn’t shown you everything yet!” Su Yue said excitedly while rubbing his chest.

Sue Xue was indeed hiding a new skill. She followed immediately by moving her head back and forth, starting to get him off with her throat. It was amazing and drove him to even greater heights of pleasure.

Chen Wentian understood what she was letting him do. He shifted his position slightly for a better angle and started thrusting into her throat to match her movements. A few centimeters of his shaft would slide past her red lips as they danced in unison.

“Xue’er, baby… did you learn this from Ziyun?” He grunted, “You naughty girl.”

Su Xue couldn’t answer. She was struggling to breathe with his thick shaft in the way. But her eyes told him all he needed to know. She wanted to serve him, her body was his to use.

“Sis, you can do it!” Su Yue cheered beside him.

Chen Wentian obliged and fucked her throat steadily.

“Oh yeah…” He groaned, “Ahh, baby…”

He couldn’t stop.

They switched positions. She was now on all fours while he knelt in front. She was the worshipper and he was the king. She took his precious cock into her and gave him pleasure that was rare in this world.

His pace steadily increased but she didn’t complain and she didn’t stop. Su Xue was lost in the moment. She was completely connected with him. Holding his most precious thing in her mouth was exhilarating and empowering.

“Mmmmm…” She wasn’t morning from discomfort but singing with joy.

He felt his orgasm rising but he tried to hold it in, trying to savor the moment just a little bit longer. But the irresistible noises she made simply pulled him over the edge.

“I’m coming…” He muttered, still trying to hold it back.

His legs started to become weak. His body shook. His groin ached almost painfully, wanting the release.

“Master, nooo! You have to come inside us!” Su Yue cried out, reminding them both.

Su Xue bolted backward, finally surrendering his cock. She then laid on her back with her legs spread in the air. Her pussy was on full display, inviting him inside.

He took that invitation and plunged forward. With the weight of desperation, he bottomed out in one hard thrust and knocked on the entrance of her womb.

“Ohhhh!” Su Xue let out a long, throaty scream.

Chen Wentian didn’t care about anything except his impending orgasm which he could no longer control. With a few more wild thrusts, he wedged himself as deep as he could inside her and finally let go.

--

Thank you to all my patrons!

Support me and read ahead by 5 or even 10 chapters!

p atreon.com/kigreenwriting

Join my discord for updates, delays, and my ramblings :)

d iscord.gg/dY5UApw

--

My second novel The Treasure King has just finished its first arc, please take a look!

78