335. Side Story: Master’s Touch
5.2k 9 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chen Wentian and Bei Yingluo entered the master suite on the top floor of the manor. The party continued downstairs but the master and his disciple had other matters on their minds. Bei Yingluo was more nervous than usual, no doubt because of the unfamiliarity of the situation. Chen Wentian was also careful, not showing his usual wanton lust and instead, keeping his touches mostly harmless.

“Umm… master? What are we doing now?” Bei Yingluo asked tentatively, seeing that nothing was happening.

Chen Wentian chuckled, “Nothing yet. The most important thing to me is your cultivation. It is the same for all of my disciples. Let’s try to break through again.”

“Mmm, okay!”

He let her get prepared while he drew a cultivation circle on the floor. It was the standard design that would help someone at the Body Refinement Realm unlock their mind. He hoped that it would be enough but there was no guarantee. He wasn’t a miracle maker and couldn’t will his disciples into the next realm just because he wanted it. They had to reach it themselves!

Bei Yingluo emerged from the backroom a few minutes later, clad in nothing but a sheer nightgown. She was blushing furiously but a bit of nervousness was replaced with anticipation.

“Good, stand in the middle of the circle.” He commanded.

She did so, facing east where a wide balcony provided expansive views of the surrounding forest and valley.

“I know this is unknown territory so I want to focus on a few simple things. In a moment, I will seal away your sight. Don’t use your eyes. I want you to focus on touch and sound. And I want you to simply experience everything with your mind.”

She nodded.

Chen Wentian waved his hand and a shadowy cloud covered her from head to toe. It was a simplified and less scary version of the shadow realm that only blocked out light.

“Can you hear me?”

She nodded. Robbed of her sight, she could only hear his voice. It was the voice of her master, so intimately familiar that she had already committed it to eternal memory.

“Take off your gown.”

She did so without hesitation. The thin fabric pooled at her feet and soon disappeared completely. She felt a gentle breeze on her naked body which made her excited. She felt him pace around her in a circle. She felt his gaze and his soft breath on her skin. She knew his movements well and her expectations grew.

“Minor Yin Heart Meridian…” His whispering voice drifted into her ear.

She instinctively reacted, moving her body into the right position for him. A familiar touch arrived moments later. His gentle fingers traced a fiery line across her skin, causing her mind to buzz and moisture to pool between her legs.

“Greater Yin Lung Meridian…”

His fingers traced across her chest, around and then atop her breasts. Her nipples hardened in response and his touch lingered there longer as a reward.

They progressed like this, a flawless duet. Chen Wentian ran through the entire exercise of twelve meridians once over, leaving her panting and barely able to stand by the end.

“Yingluo, your clan is now a branch sect of Ten Thousand Flower Valley. How do you feel?” He asked.

“Good!”

“Only good?”

“Amazing!”

“How amazing?”

“Mmmm, like I could never ever repay you for your favor. Like I am the luckiest girl in the world!”

He continued to move around her, his shadowy fingers tracing random lines on her body. “There is one simple way you can repay me… breakthrough. Can you do that, Yingluo? Breakthrough!”

Bei Yingluo furrowed her brow and tried. She collected spiritual energy into her brain, trying to form her mind sea. She strained and struggled but it didn’t seem to be happening.

“Relax, don’t think. Feel! Want! Don’t doubt yourself, you can do it!”

She understood his words and but still wasn’t quite able to do it.

Chen Wentian waved his hand again and the shadows lifted her off the ground. The spiritual isolation increased, cutting off her sense of hearing, smell, as well as the sensation of up or down. She was suspended in total darkness. She was no longer in her suite. She was no longer at the manor or at the valley even. She was simply with him, her master. Her everything was in his grasp and the only thing she could sense was his shadowy touch.

A firm finger traced a path down her stomach and between her legs. She spread herself apart by instinct and the finger entered her garden that had long been dripping with honey.

She let out a cry but there was no sound. She could feel nothing at all except the finger inside her, fighting against her tight canal.

Another finger soon joined the first, spreading her farther apart and putting pressure on so many points of pleasure. Her body shuddered in response and her hips bucked uncontrollably.

The two fingers thrust in and out, dragging against her folds, causing her thoughts and worries to disappear. She cried out her master’s name but her voice was lost. Her pussy was now a gushing spring, with sweet nectar dripping all over her thighs.

Those same two fingers soon formed a hook and pressed up against the roof of her pussy, hitting that special spot that drove women wild. They rubbed vigorously, causing unbearable pleasure.

She screamed out in the void.

She was losing it. She felt her mind melt away. Her crescendo rose and so did her spiritual energy levels. She didn’t even know what was happening and it didn’t matter. She let it happen because she had nowhere else she’d rather be.

In and out. Up and down. Her master’s fingers fucked her senseless. Her special spot was tortured over and over. She was brought to the brink and she willingly went over the edge.

She finally couldn’t take it anymore and let go, surrendering to the climax.

As the waves of pleasure peaked and crashed down, she let out an unthinking scream, putting her entire being into it. And at that moment, something happened. A spark lit up in her mind. All the excess spiritual energy gathered in her body rushed up, pooled together, and formed her mind sea, her upper dantian.

Boom!

1st Level of the Mind Focusing Realm!

--- 

Thank you to all my patrons!

Support me and read ahead by 10 or even 20 chapters!

p atreon.com/kigreenwriting

Join my discord for updates, delays, and my ramblings :)

d iscord.gg/dY5UApw

---

My second novel, The Treasure King, has been relaunched with 50+ free chapters. Take a look!

71