340. Side Story: First Light of Zhulong
4.5k 5 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bang!

The doors opened and a disheveled man stumbled into the room. His long, flowing black hair was dirty and messy. His noble garb was ripped and his white skin, caked with blood, could be seen.

“Master Ming!”

“Quick, get medicine and hot water!”

Two beautiful women wearing thin gowns rushed to his aid while a few servants dashed off into nearby rooms. The women held his arms and helped him into a steaming bath where hot water was quickly prepared. They undressed their master and tenderly cared for his wounds, which were countless small cuts and bruises all over his body.

“Who did this?”

“What happened?”

Chen Wentian groaned, ignoring the pain all over, and studied his surroundings. He had taken over the soul of Ming He, a top disciple of the Eastern Light Clan. This was one of the few times he felt like controlling this soul’s body personally.

He had just come back from a brutal training session with his father, Immortal Light Warder Ming Hai. As punishment for his failures and embarrassing actions during the marriage-seeking event, he was subjected to non-stop training that would have crushed the spirit of a lesser man. Perhaps it would have even crushed the original Ming He. But now that Chen Wentian owned this body, he couldn’t let such a valuable piece go to waste.

He looked around the bath. He was lying naked on a heated bed as two pairs of soft hands massaged his body. Occasionally, they would alternate between pouring hot water and applying the medicine.

To his left was an exotic-looking beauty with red hair. Her face was oval and angled, with sharp, symmetrical features. She was very attractive, he had to admit that she could contend with the ice sisters.

“Xiao San…” He muttered.

She paused and stared with watery eyes.

He looked down at his feet which were being massaged gently. It was another beauty, with more classical features and black hair, with a sizable chest to match. She reminded him of Wu Qianyu.

“Wan’er…” He said softly.

Wan’er smiled bashfully and continued her ministrations.

He pulled the towel covering his groin off. His little man sprang to life energetically. He was quite smug about the fact that this body’s manhood was a little smaller than his original body.

“Xiao San.” He said, “Serve me.”

Xiao San stopped what she was doing and bowed, “Yes, master.”

She scooted over to his erection and began to rub it with her hands.

He was Xiao San and Wan’er’s master but they were not his disciples. They were his concubines, he owned them. Different sects and families had different habits and this was common in the subcontinent. In the Eastern Light Clan, concubines were only slightly better than servants and slaves. They were far from a formal wife, whose status was quite high.

These two had been awarded to him by his father for past accomplishments, to use as sexual relief before he was formally married. Thus, it was natural for them to take care of his needs.

“Suck it.” He commanded.

Xiao San did so without a word, her hot lips wrapping around his member.

Chen Wentian’s thoughts drifted as a pleasurable buzz spread across his tired body.

He had a very specific interest in Ming He and the Eastern Light Clan. He didn’t know about it at first but now he was highly intrigued by their secret art, the First Light of Zhulong. It was a powerful art that manipulated light to attack and defend. It was formidable up to the Spirit King Realm where it mysteriously hit an unsurmountable bottleneck.

The reason this art interested him was because of some new fragments of memory from the blue dragon. The blue dragon soul’s memory came back in bits and pieces every time it advanced in cultivation. With the recent boon from killing Abbotess Liang, the blue dragon soul was now at the seventh stage of spiritual strengthening of the Spirit Lord Realm.

With this progress, he managed to recall a few friends he had in the past, allied dragon clans and other divine beast factions. One of these was the shining dragons of the Shining Dragon Clan. They were a species of light dragons and their divine beast art was called the First Light of Zhulong!

It was indeed the same First Light of Zhulong!

Chen Wentian couldn’t believe it at first but after practicing the art through Ming He there was no doubt about it. The blue dragon within him recognized the distinct divine beast aura behind the light attribute spiritual energy that was generated and he could also feel a familiarity that was only possible between dragons.

The Shining Dragon Clan were friends with the Blue Dragon Clan. The blue dragon had known a few shining dragons when he was growing up. But something happened and the memory became fuzzy. The Shining Dragon Clan disappeared and wasn’t heard from again. He had no idea what had happened but perhaps the appearance of the First Light of Zhulong in the Eastern Sanmu Subcontinent could lead him to some clues.

He would have to search the library and secret archives. He would have to cultivate the secret art to higher stages. He needed to find how the ancestor of the Eastern Light Clan came across this secret art that belonged to a divine dragon clan…

“Oh!” He grunted as he was brought out of his musings.

Xiao San had taken the initiative and straddled his waist. His dick was now nestled deep within her velvet tunnel. She stroked a hand through her fiery hair and began to ride him, wiggling her hips rapidly. Her movements were amateurish and more forward and backward than vertical.

“Stop…” He frowned and placed both hands on her hips. “Move up and down, thrust my cock in and out.”

She followed his commands, now doing it properly. It was more difficult for her and required more concentration but for him, it felt ten times better.

He admonished Ming Mu within his mind for not even knowing how to have sex properly. Xiao San's weak blowjob was also wrong. Her actions were stale and lifeless, lacking the passion and tenderness that someone like Zhou Ziyun exuded. He was going to have to teach these two concubines.

“Ahh…”

“Ahh…”

Xiao San began to moan as she thrust her pussy repeated down on his cock.

Now feeling the correct amount of pleasure, Chen Wentian abandoned his idle thoughts and focused on the task at hand. He fucked Xiao San hard, driving his hips up to meet her, reaching newfound depths inside her pussy. When she was brought to an unexpected orgasm, he switched to Wan’er and fucked her standing up, against a wall.

He showed both of them countless positions, enough to make a seasoned prostitute blush. He was the willing teacher; they were the helpless students. He drove them to heights of pleasure they had never experienced before until they finally surrendered.

--- 

Thank you to all my patrons!

Support me and read ahead by 10 or even 20 chapters!

p atreon.com/kigreenwriting

Join my discord for updates, delays, and my ramblings :)

d iscord.gg/dY5UApw

74