367. Training Hard Together (II)
5.2k 5 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chen Wentian felt a momentary sensation of ascension. It was a few seconds of bliss before he fell back down to reality. It was way too short and he wished it could have gone on forever.

He propped himself up and grinned at the twins. Su Xue coughed a little and glared at him with a cute pout. Her eyes told him the truth as they were glittering with adoration. She was merely trying to swallow the mouthful she had received.

Su Yue on the other hand had already cleaned herself up, though he didn’t manage to see how. His doubts were silenced when she went to her twin and licked a strand of his essence that was about to drip off her chin.

“Sis!” Su Xue exclaimed in surprise.

“Hehe, we can’t waste master’s gift.” Su Yue said.

She ignored her sister’s protest and kissed her cheek, brow, nose…

Chen Wentian’s desire reignited like a spark to kindling. This was possibly the hottest thing he had ever seen. He thanked the fates that he had these twins as his disciples.

Soon, his little dragon was once again ready for battle. The twins didn’t notice as they were still cleaning themselves. He slapped their thighs for good measure to get their attention.

“Alright, fun time’s over, time to train!” He said.

This wasn’t quite true as they would have to train while he would still get to have plenty of fun.

Ignoring their groans, he got up from the bed and went to the cultivation circle. The floor was made of ancestral ice several thousands of years old so it was already an ideal location. He refreshed the inscription arrays and placed the Frozen Netherworld Jade in the center. He had gotten into the habit of carrying it around since the ice sisters often traveled between provinces.

Su Xue and Su Yue dragged their naked bodies off the bed and sat down within the circle in a lotus position. They didn’t say anything but their demeanor changed. They were cultivators and desired progress and advancement. They wanted to catch up to their elder sisters. They wanted to step onto the path of immortality just like Wu Qianyu had done recently.

“Ready?” Chen Wentian asked.

The twins nodded, their faces impassive, their hearts beating strongly in anticipation.

“Let’s begin.” He said and opened a hole in the protective shield of spiritual energy around the Frozen Netherworld Jade.

Netherworld yin energy surged out like an avalanche, filling the small space of the bedroom. It would have continued onward, escaping out of the confines but Chen Wentian held it all back with his flame energy. With nowhere else to go, this destructively cold energy surged into the only places it could, Su Xue and Su Yue’s bodies.

Instead of crying out in pain like in the past, they held strong and resisted the invading force with Summer and Winter’s Eternal Sutra. This immortal dual cultivation art was an excellent and well-designed Dao. It allowed the twins to utilize both ice and fire energy to suppress the netherworld yin energy somewhat.

Their bodies glowed with icy blue light as they activated the 4th Stage of Winter’s Snow Dance, Icy Marrow. This stage vastly improved the quality of their ice powers for a short period of time. It rapidly drained their spiritual energy stores within their spiritual sea but since they would be replenished soon, it was a worthwhile strategy.

A moment later, there was another surge of icy energy as they activated the 5th Stage, Cold Snap. A surge of blue ice emerged and covered their body. Ice energy clashed with ice energy in a battle of supremacy. The more they could resist, the more netherworld yin energy collected in their bodies. This meant that each session would give them many times more benefit for the effort.

After a great deal of struggle, Su Xue and Su Yue started losing out in their battle against the invading immortal yin energy. Their Winter’s Snow Dance was good but they had yet to master the sixth stage or above. They were almost at their limit.

A final burst of flame energy put up one last wisp of resistance. This power came from Summer’s Blazing Sun but it was too weak. They didn’t like cultivating flames unlike Xu Lanyi and didn’t work as hard on this other half.

Su Xue and Su Yue were finally defeated by the netherworld yin energy. As pain wracked their naked bodies, they slumped over onto the floor. With no more strength to fight back, it was finally time for Chen Wentian to intervene.

He sealed off the Frozen Netherworld Jade and deposited them onto the bed. They could have done better if they had not neglected Summer’s Blazing Sun but it was still a great improvement from before. They were able to absorb ten times as much abyssal yin energy as before.

The twins were barely coherent by now, lost in a world of pain. He didn’t let them suffer for long as he spread Su Xue’s leg’s apart and thrust into her roughly. She was already wet from their previous activities so this didn’t cause her any more discomfort.

His dick sank into her tight pussy, bottoming out at about two-thirds of his length. He gave her a burst of blazing yang flame from the tip which elicited a satisfied moan. He dragged his dick out, pulling and scraping against her squishy folds until he was almost out. He then plunged back into her, thrusting roughly, stretching her to the limit, and grinding against her womb.

He gave Su Xue a few more good thrusts and injections of flame energy before moving onto Su Yue. He pulled over her small body, limp like a ragdoll, and placed her atop Su Xue.

He lined up his cock and pierced her pussy. It was tight, shallow, and felt just as good as her sister’s. He fucked her good and hard for a little while before switching back to the awaiting pussy on the bottom.

Chen Wentian worked hard. He was a diligent master. He plowed Su Xue and Su Yue over and over, alternating between the two at regular intervals. They had more netherworld yin energy within their bodies now so it required more patience and stamina from him.

Thrust, thrust, thrust.

Switch.

Repeat.

Back and forth, in and out.

Eventually, they both awoke at the same time with brilliant smiles. The netherworld yin energy with their bodies was fully resolved and absorbed into their spiritual sea.

“Master!” Su Yue giggled and hugged him tightly.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and tried to take him deeper. It was impossible but she was too stubborn to take no for an answer.

Chen Wentian obliged and started thrusting rough and fast. He pounded her as hard as she wanted.

“Ahhh! Ahhh! Harder! AhhhhhHHH!”

She screamed at the top of her voice, making her pleasure echo around the room. It was almost like she wanted the whole sect to know.

She came unraveled a short while later. All that pent-up pleasure finally had somewhere to go and exploded. She went limp as her body shook beneath him. It was an earth-shattering orgasm; it was sheer bliss.

Chen Wentian pulled out but he didn’t pause to savor his conquest. He had one more pussy to satisfy, after all.

“Eee!” Su Xue squealed as he tackled her.

He lifted her legs above her head and plowed into her without warning.

“Masterrrrr! Ahhh! Ahhh!”

Her voice was a little more reserved but it still reverberated around the icy chamber.

Like her twin, Su Xue only lasted a few minutes under his hard pounding. This suited him just fine as he was at the limit as well. When her pussy quaked around his cock, he finally let go, his task completed.

A second, more powerful orgasm wracked his body and squeezed out whatever was left in his balls. Several jets of molten love seared her insides, bringing renewed pleasure and prolonging her orgasm. It was so intense that she actually fainted.

Chen Wentian pulled out and surveyed his handiwork. Su Yue was already asleep while Su Xue was similarly unconscious, a small trickle of white staining her swollen and abused pussy.

Both their cultivations had received a large boost and were quite close to the ninth level. He was sure they would reach it with a few more sessions. He had two more days and he was going to make sure they trained hard.

He grinned.

This kind of training was the absolute best. He felt like the luckiest man in the world. No wonder there were so many dual cultivation arts in the world!

---

Thank you to all my patrons!

Support me and read ahead by 17 or even 34 chapters!

p atreon.com/kigreenwriting

Join my discord for updates, delays, and my ramblings :)

d iscord.gg/dY5UApw

71