437. For the Time Being
3.3k 3 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chen Wentian leaned back in his chair, letting Long Yifei press against him. Her soft lips aggressively pried his own apart and their tongues began a steamy dance. His hands slid along her back and towards her ass while her hands caressed his cheeks in an almost possessive manner.

To say that he was taken aback was an understatement. He didn’t think Long Yifei had it in her to be so assertive. He didn’t what had set her off. He just assumed it was his skillful fingers and didn’t bother to think about it any further.

They continued to make out in a corner of the library, not caring that they were out in public. There weren’t many people in the whole place and less chance of anyone visiting a particular isolated corner. There was still a minor possibility of being discovered but both of them didn’t care.

His frustrations from the last two weeks were gradually leaving him which each kiss and each moan from her lips. This was the longest he had gone without one of his disciples accompanying him. Some of his living souls did get the opportunity to have sex with their partners but it wasn’t the same, it was far from the same.

For Long Yifei, she knew that nobody would bother them here. The library wasn’t a popular place and it was getting late. Soon, they would have the whole place to themselves. The only thing she did was keep her voice down, she didn’t need to broadcast their activities to the stragglers.

Sometime later, the two of them finally broke apart, both breathless, staring into each other’s eyes, desires not yet satisfied.

“Do you…” Chen Wentian said uncertainly.

He was going to ask if they should go to her room but she blurted out, “Do me.”

Her face steamed up in a furious blush and she hid in the crook of his neck.

“Do me.” She said again, barely a whisper.

It only took a moment for him to get over his surprise. He scanned the library with his spiritual energy for other occupants and upon finding nobody nearby, threw caution to the wind. A furious passion surged through his body. A roaring need to claim her as his own wiped away every other thought in his mind.

“Naughty girl,” He uttered as he lifted her up from his lap.

He laid her on the table and hiked up the hem of her skirt. He let the light and silky fabric pool around her waist, revealing a pair of smooth, pale legs and a dazzling prize in between. There was a distinct lack of undergarments.

Long Yifei lifted her legs and spread them wide, revealing herself in all of her glory. He was once again struck by how perfect her pussy was; bare and smooth, an eye-catching mound that protruded from her hips and her flat stomach. Her scent was sublime like a fresh rose. Two ample outer lips hid her pink inner folds from view and all he could see was a thin vertical line that was glistening with desire. Everything about her was perfect.

Chen Wentian unfastened his pants and stepped in between her raised legs. He let the tip of his cock greet her pussy with a little kiss but didn’t progress any further. Sensing that she wasn’t quite ready yet, he leaned down to capture her lips again. At the same time, one hand found her breast while the other reached down to find her sensitive nub.

“Mmmm.” She moaned into his mouth as he began to work her.

They didn’t say much and simply communicated with their bodies. She clung to his neck while her legs wrapped around his waist, pressing his shaft against her. It was a familiar dance, only in a foreign location. They both knew what to do and what each other liked. The difference was that they were doing it in public, in the student library of the Virtuous Order of Chunzhen.

It couldn’t get any more thrilling than this!

Her pussy was like a bubbling fountain. She gushed nonstop, every time his thumb made a complete circle around her clit. Chen Wentian lathered his shaft with her sweet nectar. For the excess, he spread it around her asshole and eventually even stuck a pinkie finger inside, testing her tightness.

“Honeyyy…” She breathed out, almost begging.

She was so ready. She only called him that when she really wanted it. But he didn’t do anything. He wanted her to say it, to beg.

“Fei’er…” He said in between kisses, “Say it.”

He ground his hips against her, still teasing her.

“Do me… fuck me!”

That was what he wanted to hear. A surge of strength filled his body. He found her asshole with the tip of his cock and pressed forward. Her muscles relaxed to greet him, allowing his well-lubricated shaft to slide in with only slight difficulty.

“Fei’er.” He grunted once he bottomed out.

His hips met hers as she pulled him back down and kissed him desperately.

She was used to this by now and there was no discomfort. But the unbearable tightness and pressure were ever-present. He felt like his dick was being squeezed by a vice. She felt as if he had stuffed her all the way to her stomach and found it difficult to breathe.

As they continued to kiss, he began a steady, rhythmic stroke, sliding in and out of her ass, fucking her slowly, powerfully.

He missed this. Her ass was simply the best.

She also missed him. She missed his touch, the heat they were sharing.

“Ahhh.”

“Ahhh.”

“Ahhh.”

Long Yifei let out small gasps to match his thrusts. Chen Wentian clutched her hips for leverage and tried to reach even deeper. The table squeaked and squeaked, sliding bit by bit towards a bookshelf.

At some point, he flipped her onto her stomach and pushed her down. He leaned into her, pressing her hands down with his so she had nowhere to go except take it.

The table continued to rock. Her books were nowhere in sight, probably strewn across the floor. It was all too overwhelming.

Her first orgasm arrived without warning. It was soon followed by another, then another. Her legs had long since gone limp. She felt his weight on top of her. She felt his ragged breath by her ear. She felt each surge of pleasure as he speared her innermost being with his searing rod.

Chen Wentian felt every one of her orgasms. They were like earthquakes, like waves crashing against rocky cliffs over and over. It was a small miracle he managed to hang on but it was all too much; the heat, the rippling undulations of her tight ass, the friction of each thrust.

He didn’t try to hold back his own release. He couldn’t even if he tried. The only thing he could remember was checking that nobody was secretly peeping on them before he lost all sense of reason and came.

“Fei’er…” He grunted.

He nuzzled her while feeling her beneath him, riding out the highs that peaked over and over.

When he eventually finished, he worried about her discomfort so he pulled her up. They both fell back onto a chair with him still inside her. She let out a small, satisfied laugh while he held her tight as if she would run away.

Neither said a word, enjoying the bliss of their connection and what they had just done. While they still could not have sex properly, neither cared.

She was now a Sacred Daughter of the Order and could not afford to lose her virginity anytime soon. So, for the time being, this was good enough for both of them.

---

Thank you to all my patrons!

Support me and read ahead by 32 or even 64 chapters!

p atreon.com/kigreenwriting

Join my discord for updates, delays, and my ramblings :)

d iscord.gg/dY5UApw

62