3. Master, Don’t Touch!
68.7k 21 461
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the following days, Chen Wentian diligently taught Lin Qingcheng and helped her cultivate. The Body Refinement Realm focused on strengthening and refining one's body in all aspects. The first step was her foundation. Since she had no formal training since birth, the solution was medicinal pills.

He fed her a steady regimen which included the Bone Strengthening Pill, the Marrow Refining Pill, and the Body Washing Pill. After a few months of this, she would be able to rebuild her physical foundation and catch up to others of her age in other immortal sects.

On top of pills, he also personally instructed her in basic martial arts. She had almost no knowledge so he could only patiently guide her in the simplest fist arts, kicking arts, and movement techniques. He wasn't disappointed by this as such practice allowed plenty of opportunities for physical contact.

"Master, don't touch!" She would often complain.

In these situations, he would respond with the utmost sincerity, "My dear disciple, when it comes to one-on-one instruction, there will always be times when our bodies will touch. It’s completely unintentional!"

If she was still unconvinced, he would add a few more words, "Since you are my first disciple, our relationship is already special. Since it is like this, small touches like these should be inconsequential, no?"

"Oh... I suppose so..." She would reply after she was appeased.

Thus, day after day, master and disciple continued to deepen their bond. They spent every waking moment together. They ate, trained, and contemplated the ways of the world. In the beginning, he would sometimes hold her hand when he corrected her fighting form. He then gradually built up intimacy by touching her shoulder, her arm, her waist, and even her legs on some lucky occasions.

Chen Wentian never pushed her too far or acted too impulsively but he was already smitten by this pretty girl. Pent-up desire from twenty-five years was slowly becoming overwhelming. Every moment with Lin Qingcheng, his head was filled with perverted thoughts. He wanted to kiss her, to hold her, to push her down onto the bed. As their distance decreased steadily, he was driven more and more to do something drastic, to push the boundary between them to the point of no return.

He didn't think of himself as a bad person but he wasn't a saint either. There were many kinds of master and disciple relationships in the world. Sex and attraction were part of life and few could resist human nature. Thus, after two weeks together, he finally decided to test the waters of true intimacy.

One evening, instead of camping out in the wilderness or resting in the Lin Manor, Chen Wentian took Lin Qingcheng and left the province. They went to the closest immortal city to visit a fancy restaurant, one that only served immortals.

Beneath a waning moon and illuminated by warm lanterns, they enjoyed a sumptuous banquet where plates of food covered the entire table and bottles of fragrant wine were inexhaustible. Such a spread cost far more than what he had given the Lin family but he didn't mind. His cute first disciple deserved the best.

"Quick, Qingcheng, eat this roast pig! You'll never have tasted something this good!"

"Oh... MMmmm. It is really good!" She replied happily.

"Oh, this mushroom soup is specially made for female cultivators. Careful, it's still a bit hot. Here, let me blow it for you."

Chen Wentian reached over with a jade spoon and Lin Qingcheng obediently opened her little mouth. They were akin to a pair of lovers, enjoying an intimate meal under the quiet night sky.

She covered her mouth and blushed furiously. He laughed and emptied a cup of wine in one go. The atmosphere was lively and there was already an ambiguous air between them. This was exactly what he wanted.

Inviting his precious disciple to a fancy meal was a ploy but it was also very beneficial to her. The ingredients were all uncommon and contained special properties and medicinal effects. Such meals would drastically strengthen her foundation and allow her to speedily advance through the Body Refinement Realm.

Chen Wentian had high standards. His goal was to have all his disciples become immortals one way or another and as quickly as possible. He had no use for old granny disciples!

Lin Qingcheng was completely unaware as she happily ate and drank. She felt as if she was floating on clouds as her precious master constantly looked after her. She had never experienced romance so she was vulnerable to such schemes. Her maiden heart fluttered each time he fed her morsels of food. Blushing warmth burst through her body as he showered her with attention.

Her defenses which had already been worn down over the past two weeks were quickly crumbling. She no longer saw him as just her master in cultivation but as the most important person in the world to her besides her parents.

As her mindset slowly changed, she couldn't help but fantasize. Her mind was filled with weird and thrilling thoughts. She wondered if her master had a girlfriend or a wife. She wondered what he thought of her.

The dinner eventually ended and Chen Wentian took Lin Qingcheng to a fancy hotel. He could barely control himself but he remained a gentleman and ordered two rooms. Yet, he still entered her room instead of his.

"Qingcheng, master has another lesson for you." He said.

She focused her attention and bowed, "Please instruct me"

"Mmm," He nodded and smiled, "In order to become an immortal like your master, one of the standards is to power through the Body Refinement Realm swiftly. Like me, you should do it before you turn twenty!"

"Wow, master, you are amazing!" Lin Qingcheng said in earnest admiration.

Chen Wentian was delighted. Such praise sounded a thousand times better coming from an adorable girl in the privacy of a bedroom. This was a new and thrilling experience. He felt much more confident with what he was about to ask her. He had thought about this for several days and he couldn't wait anymore.

He coughed and continued, "Food is important for cultivation. The rich meal you just had contained a lot of spiritual energy and beneficial effects. It was actually meant for those at the Spirit Initiate Realm at a bare minimum. For someone like you at the Body Refinement Realm, it would normally be wasted because your body does not yet know how to properly absorb it. But don't worry. I have a secret technique that can help you. I will help you digest and absorb everything. It should help you quickly reach the 4th Level of the Body Refinement Realm.”

Lin Qingcheng stared at him breathlessly, eyes shining in excitement. "Really? That's wonderful!"

"Only..." He paused and scratched his nose, "It might be a little awkward for you. I don't know if you are prepared for it."

"Whatever master wants me to do, I will do it!" She vowed.

Her enthusiasm was all the encouragement he needed.

He stepped closer to her and said softly, "Remember the past few days of training, how I have touched you many times."

She shivered slightly but nodded. His sudden closeness sent a thrill through her that she had never felt before.

"This time, I will have to touch you again and I will have to touch your stomach. Will you be alright with that?" He asked, his voice soft like the wind and utterly irresistible.

She could only nod again. What else could she do in such a situation?

"Good. Additionally, you will also have to be unclothed." He finally revealed his full intention and carefully studied her reaction.

Lin Qingcheng was stunned for a long while before she could muster a reply.

"Umm... Master..." She eeked out eventually, her face red like a tomato, "It’s not that disciple is not willing, it’s just that... it’s just that..."

She lost her voice and her courage. For a sheltered young lady of Lin Town, for a pure maiden, being naked in front of a man, even if it was her precious master, was something that was too overwhelming.

Chen Wentian smiled reassuringly, "Good disciple, don't worry. Do you trust me?"

"Disciple trusts master with all her heart!"

"Good! This is all for your cultivation. You don't need to have strange thoughts. I will step outside so that you can undress. You should then lie on the bed and place two towels over your embarrassing parts. Master only needs to have skin-to-skin contact with your stomach and nothing else. Understand?"

She let out a sigh of relief and hurriedly bowed, "Yes, master!"

Chen Wentian left the room and Lin Qingcheng slowly undressed. Her heart pounded in her chest. She was torn between a mix of unbearable shyness and excited anticipation. A man was going to see her naked for the first time. But it wasn't just any man. He was kind and thoughtful, he was handsome and powerful, he was the man she had always dreamed about. He was nothing like the dirty old men her mother had warned about. And plus, this was just for cultivation!

Chen Wentian eventually sensed she was ready and he stepped back into the room. The sight that met him nearly destroyed his self-control. Lin Qingcheng was laying obediently on the bed, completely naked, with small towels covering her treasured parts. The room was illuminated by a few candles, creating a soft warm glow that added to the intimate scene.

Her skin was pearl white, without a single blemish. Her breasts were perky and created two round mounds beneath the towel. The towel didn't cover her entire breasts so a bit of the underside could be seen, an extremely enticing view. Below her stomach, the towel was slightly misplaced, causing a hint of black hair to peek out. Imagining what this thin layer of cloth hid beneath, there was a lurch between his legs as he became fully erect.

"Calm... calm down... calm down!" He silently told himself as he stood beside the bed. He still had to perform his task properly. He couldn't break his word.

Lin Qingcheng's whole body was tense as she sensed his presence. She could almost feel his hot gaze roam across her body. Her eyes were tightly shut in utter embarrassment.

"Master, please, only touch my stomach... Don't touch... Don't touch..." She could only beg quietly as his hand descended.

461