15. The First Time
53.1k 25 366
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was Chen Wentian's first kiss and it surpassed all expectations. At first, he was tense all over, afraid that he might be doing it wrong. His actions were fleeting, tentative, and filled with naïve curiosity. Then, Wu Qianyu melted beneath him and opened her mouth to let out the most arousing moan in the world.

All thoughts flew away as he surrendered to instinct. He pressed himself into her, plunging his tongue to meet hers. He became bold and firm while she remained soft and pliant. The thrill of the moment sent surges of warmth from his chest through his body.

When they finally broke apart, they stared into each other’s eyes, gasping for air. He caressed her face, unable to believe that he had just kissed such a beautiful woman. Seeing her wanton expression and her lips open for the taking, he leaned in once again.

There was not a strand of rational thought left in the carriage. One man and one woman, they rolled about on the spacious sofa, their bodies plastered together. Isolated from the dangers and filth of the outside world, they only had each other.

She was tall, almost as tall as him. As they kissed, her feet tickled his. Her body was soft like the clouds. Her heavy breasts pressed against his chest. She caressed his back while his hands squeezed her buttocks; round, firm, and all-around amazing.

Chen Wentian finally couldn’t back anymore and dared to attack her glorious breasts. He broke their kiss, causing Wu Qianyu to let out a cute sound of protest. Smiling wide at her reaction, he leaned down and captured a rosy pink nipple in his mouth.

“Oh!” She gasped.

Her fingers brushed through his hair, encouraging him even further. He buried his face in her chest, using his tongue to tease her sensitive nub. Once he had enough with it, he switched to the other breast and did the same thing again until both nipples were red and fully aroused. He pinched them both with his fingers and captured her lips once again. He let her moan into his mouth as he continued to tease her.

Everything was a new experience so he took it slow. Her lips quivered every time he pinched her nipples. Her neck was marred with red marks from his lips. Her skin was smooth and white, without a single blemish. There was no need to reiterate the magnificence of her breasts which were the size of sweet melons, heavy and oh-so-soft. But it wasn’t all. Her flat stomach, tiny bellybutton, wide hips that led to a pair of gorgeous legs… he would remember every detail forever.

And all of it culminated in one last desire.

Wu Qianyu’s legs spread wide apart and Chen Wentian found himself nestled between them. They both knew instinctively what was going to happen. Her face blushed crimson. His breath caught in his throat.

His cock twitched in anticipation. Countless pearls of arousal dribbled down its length. He was finally going to do it.

She wasn’t much better. There was a veritable puddle of her juices on the sofa and more was flowing out of her pussy with every passing second.

He was so ready. He wanted to bury himself inside her. He wanted it and she wanted it too. The last thread of hesitation snapped. He lined up his cock, spread her pussy lips, and thrust his hips.

He fell on top of her. He made it about halfway inside her. It was searing hot. It was so wet. It was so soft. He was surrounded on all sides and it was the greatest pleasure he had ever felt. It surpassed all expectations, realistic or imaginary.

He heard her rapid breaths and soft moans beside his ear. It spurred him onward and he jerked his hips forward. He felt her stretch around him, the undulating pressure as he plunged deeper. She swallowed him bit by bit until he was completely gone, inside her completely.

Wu Qianyu’s mouth was open but no sound came out. Chen Wentian saw this and met her lips. She trembled beneath him. The myriad folds of velvet inside her pussy shuddered around his cock, sending sharp waves of pleasure up the shaft and into his body.

He could have stayed like that forever, unmoving and fully enveloped by her sex. But eventually, these brand-new sensations of plunder and discovery ebbed away, leaving him desperate for more. So, he pulled back until he was almost out and gave it another good thrust.

“Ahhh!” She out a cry.

Her grip around his waist tightened and her body tensed. The tightness around his cock increased by a whole level. It felt so good so he had to have her again. He retreated halfway and pierced her again.

“Ahhh!”

“Ahhh!”

Her moans of pleasure filled the carriage as he developed a steady rhythm. She moaned in union with his movements. He molded her pussy so that she became the perfect sanctuary for his cock. He wanted her to remember him forever that he was her first and she was his.

The noises they made rose to a crescendo, unheard by any other living thing except the two lovers within. The sounds that their bodies made intertwined with their voices, creating the most arousing symphony. The temperature in the carriage rose precipitously along with the pleasure they gave each other.

Chen Wentian felt himself crashing toward a climax. This was his first time and there was no way he could last long, not with her. He tried to hold back the boiling, raging pressure in his groin but it was a losing battle.

But it was Wu Qianyu who broke first. She threw her head back and screamed out, “Ahhh! Noooo!”

Her senses were already heightened due to various aphrodisiac effects. She was experiencing a kind of ecstasy that could not be explained and she desperately wanted to be released from this torment.

“Ahhhhhh” She clung to him for dear life and gasped as an orgasm rushed through her body.

He felt every bit of it through his cock. Her pussy was rocked by a succession of powerful contractions. The pressure was too much, the undulations were nothing short of heaven. It felt so good it was almost painful and it inevitably drove him over the edge.

He roared in triumph.

No longer restrained, his body lit up like a bonfire. Delight filled his senses. The joy of conquest, the joy of achieving a life-long dream, washed over him and he came like never before.

Pulse after pulse, he filled her depths and seared her core with his passion. He let out all of his power, all of his essence in one go until he was completely spent.

He finally fell on top of her, his whole body weak. They remained like that, him buried inside her, her clinging onto him, savoring the moment. Eventually, her breathing evened out and she fell asleep with a satisfied smile on her beautiful face.

---

Chen Wentian recovered his strength a short while later. He carefully extricated himself from her sleeping clutches. His soft member came out of her well-used pussy with a wet plop. He left behind a gaping hole that was gradually closing back up but not before some white fluid overflowed.

He stared fiercely at that unforgettable sight before slowly retracing his steps across her body, studying this naked beauty. He couldn’t believe it had finally happened. He had lost his virginity. And he couldn’t be more pleased.

He felt a little guilty for losing control but she had been simply irresistible and she was irresistible still. He had no regrets. If he had to do it over again, he would still choose the same. To have his first time be with such a woman, he was the luckiest man in the world.

His thoughts drifted and he fantasized about what would happen after she woke up. Would they do it again? Maybe twice? He couldn’t leave her after just one time. He wasn’t a despicable person. He would be a real man and take responsibility for her…

Wait!

Chen Wentian thought of something terrible. What if she got pregnant?

He hurriedly gathered his spiritual energy and put his hand across her pussy lips. With a tiny burst of heat from blue dragon flames, millions of tiny voices suddenly cried out in terror and were heartlessly silenced. And all traces were removed.

He was an immortal; he still had a long life ahead. He didn’t need to children so young and he had no desire to. While some immortals might have trouble preventing pregnancy, his flames were extremely versatile and allowed him this advantage. It would also give him peace of mind with his other disciples.

Chen Wentian chuckled to himself, satisfied with his handiwork. He dressed Wu Qianyu in some spare women’s clothes. He couldn't hold back touching her voluptuous body again. After much caressing, pinching, licking, and kissing he managed to finish the job. He then stepped out of the carriage for some fresh air.

All in all, it was a successful mission with a well-earned bonus, a hero saving the damsel!

366