27. Side Story: Being Creative (I)
30.8k 15 257
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lin Qingcheng rode atop a horse along a narrow winding mountain path. It was her second day tracking a group of kidnappers and she was getting close to their hideout. She had been assigned by her master to head out alone for training, her mission; to fight the gangsters, thieves, and outlaws of the land. It will help the common people, spread the influence of the sect, and give her real world experience.

Her first stop after leaving the valley was at her home, Lin Town. Her parents were overjoyed to see her again. She astounded them with her cultivation, as she was already stronger than her father and all of the men in town. The townsfolk soon heard the news and her fame spread throughout town and into the countryside. She also spread news that she was looking to fight bandits and a flood of requests came in.

One of the most serious were reports of perpetual kidnappings that plagued the surrounding region, including Lin Town and five or so other towns. There was a regional gang calling themselves the Eagle's Nest that was behind it. They usually kidnapped pretty young women. They were very sly and didn't draw attention to themselves, choosing their targets carefully. If their prey was outside alone at night, there was a chance to get kidnapped. Another preference was stealing maidens before their wedding and making it seem like they ran away. However, the vilest thing they did was going after married women or widows by threatening their kids, making them obediently follow their orders.

The Eagle's Nest kidnappers were very sneaky and careful but they finally met their match in Lin Qingcheng. They actually tried to kidnap her! Lin Qingcheng still felt proud thinking back to that fight as she was able to directly slap two of them unconscious. After the rest ran, she was able to beat her two prisoners into submission and force them to confess their crimes and sell out the location of their base. 'Serves them right, those dirty bastards,' She thought, 'All these men are so disgusting, nothing like master who is handsome and kind!'

She traveled through many forested valleys and rivers until she reached the hidden village. They saw her approach and stormed out of the village. Each man looked more heinous than the next. They had shifty eyes and lascivious smiles as they pointed an array of sharp weapons at her.

"Hey! Princess, are you lost?"

"She's so hot! I call dibs."

"Let’s rip off her clothes!"

"I bet her pussy tastes sweet!"

The bandits roared and laughed at her, slowly closing in.

"Don't talk crap! Taste my fists!" Lin Qingcheng couldn't take their disgusting mouths anymore as she vaulted off her horse, her fist smashing the first face it reached with a squelching sound.

The man was blown away, knocking back two behind him. "You dirty assholes!" Lin Qingcheng yelled as she exploded in action.

"Fuck!"

"She's strong!"

"Noo!"

"Ahhh!"

Blood splashed and teeth flew. Broken bones crunched as Lin Qingcheng spared nobody. The beat down was swift and merciless. Lin Qingcheng had indeed gotten a lot better at fighting thanks to Chen Wentian's diligent training. Plus, her 1st Level of the Mind Focusing Realm cultivation wasn't just for show. Mind Focusing is named such because it signifies a fundamental change in one's psyche. A fighter at the 1st Level of Mind Focusing Realm can read opponents moves easier, make decisions quicker, and even be calmer and more perceptive in critical situations.

"Stop! Stop! This is a misunderstanding! Lady Miss, we're not bandits! My men were rude to you, I'll punish them!"

The powerful voice came from the village which made Lin Qingcheng pause. She looked over and saw an impressive looking middle-aged man walk towards her. He was well built with heavy muscles. He looked pretty strong.

"Do you think I'm an idiot? Return all the women you've kidnapped!" She yelled.

"Miss, my name is Yulong, leader of this humble hunter village." The leader bowed in respect, "If miss doesn't trust my words, you can search inside the village."

He stepped aside as he pointed to the village. "Please."

"Hmph!" Lin Qingcheng quickly went and searched through the entire village. Indeed there were no women! She headed to Yulong and asked, "You have not a single woman, what are you people doing here?"

Yulong laughed, "Miss, we are seasonal hunters, deep in the mountains is where the fattest pray are." He waved his hands around towards the surrounding hills. As he did so, he walked about, and surreptitiously moved closer to Lin Qingcheng. As she became distracted, also looking at what he pointed at, he took advantage and struck with all his power. Although he was at the peak of Body Refinement, his instincts told him he would be no match against this young woman. The only chance was a sneak attack!

Boom!

"Ahhhhhh!" A body was blown back, but it wasn't Lin Qingcheng.

Yulong painfully got off the ground, holding onto his fist which was now bloody and broken. Lin Qingcheng was taken by surprise but her armor protected her. The place where he struck on her chest was completely unharmed and only left a golden ethereal glow.

"Bitch!" He spat. "How do you have a treasure armor? Who are you?"

She didn't answer him, merely paid him back in kind. Slap! Yulong was knocked several meters across the ground, half his teeth knocked out.

"Where did you take the women?" Lin Qingcheng as she stalked towards him.

"You can go to hell!" Bam! Another kick sent him sprawling again.

"For all the broken families and innocent women, say it!"

"Hahaha, bitch! You can kill me but I'll never say anything."

"You think I won't?" Lin Qingcheng said as she kept beating until his face was a pile of meat.

"Kek... heh... what can a little girl like you do?" He taunted, barely able to speak.

What a tough nut to crack! Lin Qingcheng felt resentful, if she killed him she might not find out where they took the women! She suddenly thought back to some of master's lessons and she grinned.

"If you don't tell me..." She whipped out a knife as she ripped apart his pants, "I'll cut off your thing!"

Yulong was finally shocked silly as his little brother was exposed to the air. He started to sweat with extreme nervousness but as he looked this beautiful bitch, he felt a reaction down there. "Slut... you're just a slut..."

Lin Qingcheng looked down at the rising appendage, a disgusting man can get hard even in this situation! She pressed the point of the dagger threateningly into his dick.

"Fuck! Stop! Stop! I'll talk." He yelled in panic. He sighed in relief as she moved the dagger away. "We sell them to whorehouses in the Bright Moon capital city... cough... We gather women and send them there every 6 months. We just sent a batch over and came back."

"How many?"

"Hahaha... too many... cough... But you can't save them. It's too late. By now, they would have fucked a hundred men already... Eh?"

The dagger flashed. And blood spurted.

"Ahhhhhhh!!" The bandit leader let out a bloodcurdling scream.

"She really did it!"

"Mommy!"

The bandit leader looked at his mangled groin and finally blacked out.

The surrounding bandits all looked at her as if she was the devil. They all kowtowed and started groveling, "Goddess! Praise Goddess! Please don't cut off our junk... We'll be your slaves, your dogs... We beg you! Goddess!"

"Be silent! What goddess? I am Ten Thousand Flower Valley's Lin Qingcheng, first disciple of the Immortal Blue Dragon!" She said proudly.

The bandits wanted to cry... an immortal's disciple? You should have said so earlier! We would have surrendered immediately!

257