33. Mind Focusing Realm
30.4k 14 258
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ahhh!" Zhou Ziyun cried as Chen Wentian’s large member relentlessly speared her, stretching her virgin folds painfully taut.

She felt the tip smash against the deepest part of her core with every push. She felt it scrape against the narrow walls of her sex as he pulled back. The force from every thrust sent shocks through her entire body. Her breath was stuck in her lungs and she almost couldn't breathe.

 

"Ssssss... slower, honey... Oooo..." Zhou Ziyun cried painfully into Chen Wentian's shoulder. She held onto him in desperation. "Slower... honey..."

Eventually, Chen Wentian came down from his lust filled fervor and saw her tear stained face. He forgot in his initial burst of passion that she was a virgin.

He paused and caressed her face gently. "Shh... I’m sorry baby, don't cry. I’m sorry…"

Zhou Ziyun felt the pain gradually subside and eventually she became impatient and wiggled her hips at him.

Chen Wentian took the hint and started to gently resumed his thrusts, rocking his hips rythmicly against hers while showering her face with soft kisses. He was very experienced by now and he aimed for that special place inside a woman that was guaranteed to drive her crazy. He picked up the pace but changed to a shallow thrust, aiming to rub that sensitive spot over and over.

"Mmm..." Zhou Ziyun felt much better and the sensation was completely different. The new movements caused her folds to gush with renewed wetness. "Oh wow... ohhhh wow!"

"Better baby?"

Zhou Ziyun had no words for the pleasure she was experiencing and simply kissed him again. Open mouthed, their tongues touched as they spoke with their raw emotions. Her pussy was completely lit up, the special spot in her folds sending delightful shocks through her.

"Oh, oh... honey, it feels so good... Don't stop!"

Chen Wentian only grinned and continued his best efforts as he watched her gradually lose control.

"Oh... don't stop... wow... " Zhou Ziyun mumbled.

Finally, at last, she felt a powerful wave of warmth rise from her center, gradually spreading up her belly, to her chest and then it turned into a whole-body experience that shook her all the way deep into her soul. It felt like being washed over and taken over by a wave of divine energy. Her mind was being overwhelmed and all she could do was let go and surrender to it. Zhou Ziyun felt like nothing in the world mattered, it was only her and her man. Every concern, responsibility, feelings of guilt or self-doubt melted away. The orgasm continued to wash over her as she let everything go and connected with her inner self.

Boom! A wave of energy spread out from Zhou Ziyun as her mind was unlocked. She achieved in the midst of blissful ecstasy what she couldn't even after two weeks of miserable effort.

1st Level of the Mind Focusing Realm!

Chen Wentian could only laugh, this seemed to be a common occurrence with his disciples. He studied her closely as she continued to ride the waves of pleasure. Her breakthrough was extremely smooth and filled with mysterious energy. It felt much different from any realm breakthrough he had witness before and he wondered if she might have gained some unique skill.

 

Zhou Ziyun eventually opened her eyes and stared at Chen Wentian. She grinned devilishly at him as if something had been unleashed.

"Master, you're so bad." She kissed his jaw.

"You bullied me so much." She kissed his nose.

"Making me suck your dick so many times." Her breath became rough with desire.

Chen Wentian's dick answered by becoming steel hard within her, causing her to squeal with delight.

"What will you do to me now? Will you put a baby in me?" She wrapped her arms around his neck as she whispered in his ear. "Will you fill me with your seed? Honey, I'm so ready."

Chen Wentian needed no more urging as he roared with desire. With one swift movement he lifted her up completely from the ledge. Water dripped off their bodies as he held her up in midair by her thighs. It gave him the perfect angle to fuck her as deep as possible and he didn't hesitate.

Wet slaps of skin against skin sounded as he hammered desperately into her. His cock slammed against her deepest parts, crushing her cervix. Zhou Ziyun felt twinges of pain mixed with mind blowing sensations as he rutted against her.

"Fuck me! Yes! I want your seed! Yes!" She held on tight as her dirty little mouth drove him crazy.

Chen Wentian finally couldn't hold back any longer. "Arrrgg, I'm coming!" He yelled. He sat her down hard on his raging dragon as he roared in triumph.

Zhou Ziyun felt roiling hot streams splash against her center, leaving her with a feeling of supreme satisfaction and completeness. Her small pussy was completely filled up, with nowhere to go his seed overflowed and leak into her womb, giving her an enormous thrill.

Chen Wentian felt his little guy finally go limp. Globs of cum flowed out of her pussy lips as he pulled out of her. This erotic scene almost got his warrior ready for battle once again... almost.

He sighed in happiness as he sank back into the hot water. Zhou Ziyun also joined him and sat beside him, her head resting on his chest.

"Thank you." She whispered.

"Baby, anything for you."

She glanced up at him, "Master, Ziyun will only be yours for this entire lifetime."

His heart swelled at hearing that, but his mind didn't really catch all the implications.

"My promise to you, is true for my lifetime." He simply said.

Zhou Ziyun giggled at his corny reply.

"Master you're so bad. What If I'm already pregnant?" She teased.

Chen Wentian felt a cold wave of panic. He quickly laid a palm against her center and a pulse of blue energy swept through her. "Now you don't have to worry."

Zhou Ziyun understood what he did to prevent pregnancy and it was indeed not a good time for that. But deep within her, she couldn't help but feel a tinge of unexplained sadness.

"Master, you're a bad egg!" She elbowed his sides in a huff and got out of the hot tub, leaving him confused.

"What! What did I do?" He yelled after her.

---

Chen Wentian fell back into a more normal rhythm after Zhou Ziyun's breakthrough to the Mind Focusing Realm. He allowed her to start practicing with the Insightful Swallow and gave her a matching saber art called the Flying Dragon Saber Art. He also continued to guide her in the Nineteen Demon Subduing Palms. He was pleasantly surprised at her comprehension ability which seemed to improve by a lot after her breakthrough. Thus, the days were filled with leisure as he trained her in martial arts during the day and in sexual intimacy during the night.

One afternoon, as Chen Wentian was sparing against Zhou Ziyun, he suddenly received a spiritual alert that could only be triggered by one thing.

"Ziyun, take care of the valley! Qianyu activated her emergency talisman!"

He didn't waste another second as he blasted off into the sky. Turning into a streak of blazing blue light as he raced towards Wu Qianyu's direction.

258