39. Dual Cultivation (II)
31.4k 18 247
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the end Chen Wentian didn't reveal to them what his secret was. Just like how he wanted them to join his sect by their own choice, he also wanted them to pick the second option on their own. He promised to show them the surprise in three days so he had time to put his plan in place. To appease them, especially Xu Lanyi who gave him varying looks of skepticism, he guided them to practice the Nineteen Demon Subduing Palms.

That night, like most other nights, he sneaked into Zhou Ziyun's bedroom. She had gotten into the habit of expecting him and was already naked and bathing in the hot tub. It was apparent why she wanted individual baths for each disciple... so she could have private time with her master.

 After spending the day in close proximity with five beautiful women, Chen Wentian's simmering desire was about to overflow. His clothes vanished in an instant as he flew into the tub. The bathroom was steamy and Zhou Ziyun didn't see him come in but she soon felt his spiritual aura envelop her.

"Dearest master..." Her silky voice was very enticing, "Come here and wash me..."

Chen Wentian hugged her from behind, rubbing his hands all over her perfect breasts. He traced soft kisses along her neck as he asked, "Ziyun... do you think I should have accepted those new disciples?"

"Mmm... you're an immortal, of course you should have more disciples. Plus, you already did it with them... Oh!"

Chen Wentian pinched her nipples as punishment. "Haha, I knew it. How did you find out?"

"The oldest one, Li Yuechan, looks at you the same way sister Qianyu did when she first joined... Ohhh, honey... did you learn some new tricks?" She couldn't help but moan as his hands moved down and teased her secret garden.

He dipped two fingers into her moist folds, sliding them in and out slowly. He toyed with her tits and her pussy until he brought her to a quick orgasm.

He sat back in the hot tub afterwards as Zhou Ziyun diligently washed him. He enjoyed the sensation as her soft hands rubbed across his skin.

"Ziyun, I'll tell you a location within the snowy mountains, can you get some people to construct a road to there from the sect?"

"You also want to construct a secondary villa there, right?"

Chen Wentian smiled and gave her a kiss, "Clever girl. The new disciples need the cold. Their bodies have long since become used to it and they have an affinity for cultivating in such an environment. It's better for them to eventually live there permanently."

"Not a problem, I will arrange it. Although... honey..." She hugged him from behind as her voice became seductive, "How will you reward me?"

He felt her silky hand grab onto his little dragon which roared with approval. He turned around and kissed her passionately and proceeded to give her exactly what she wanted.

---

Chen Wentian was quite busy the next three days as he prepared runic inscriptions for a cultivation platform on the highest snowy peak. At that altitude, it was perpetual winter as the icy wind howled and snow gusts covered every surface.

After finishing, he led the five women up to the cultivation platform, which now had a pale white dome that seemed to repel the wind and snow.

"Before I reveal what the secret is, I want to ask you..." He began, "The immortal sect competition that's held once every four years will take place in three months. Would you have had a chance to compete with Glacier Palace?"

"No, master," Li Yuechan spoke up, "We wouldn't even get to attend. Due to our talent and age we had no chance of being selected."

"Well... I only have eight disciples so naturally I will bring all of you." Chen Wentian said cheerfully.

"Really!" Su Xue and Su Yue were very easily excited.

"Of course! But that's not my main point. What if I told you, if you choose the second training option, you'll all be able to compete on stage. Li Yuechan, you especially! You'll be able to put up a good fight against your former senior sisters." Chen Wentian let this sink in and he could tell they found it very enticing.

"Follow me," He gestured as he stepped into the white bubble.

One by one, they followed and they were soon met with cultivation platform covered in runic inscriptions. They couldn't understand any of it, not even Song Wushuang who studied inscription. Their eyes swept the platform and finally caught sight of the 'surprise' in the center. It was a massive piece of Frozen Netherworld Jade!

They couldn't speak out of sheer shock as they stared at the jade, which was the size of a small room. It was many times bigger than the piece they saw Chen Wentian give to Murong Aiyin. There was a transparent dome around the jade, which seemed to isolate it.

"Quite interesting, right?" Chen Wentian grinned, "I merely gave Elder Murong a small piece that I broke off its main body." He looked at the reactions on their faces as they started to connect the dots about what the second training method entailed.

"This runic inscription shields the netherworld yin energy and you can open or close the shield easily. The second training method is straightforward but difficult. You'll open the shield and absorb netherworld yin energy until you can't stand the pain. The previous time, you all were unconscious but I'm sure you felt the residual aches it left in your body."

"Next, you'll gather the netherworld yin within your lower dantian. It naturally wants to gather towards your source of yin but it will be quicker if you force it." He continued to explain. "Once that is done, I will dual cultivate with you. It will be the same as in the cave. I'll use my dragon yang to neutralize the netherworld yin. Afterwards you'll be able to absorb the pure energy that remains."

He looked at their speechless faces, "Any questions?"

"Yeah!" Xu Lanyi finally yelled. "How is this cultivation? You just want to have sex with us!"

"Lanyi, you know the basic principles of dual cultivation, right?" Chen Wentian asked.

"Of course!"

"After I saved you in the ice cave, how big was your cultivation increase?"

"That's not the point!" Xu Lanyi stomped her feet in irritation.

"Lanyi, don't be rude to master." Li Yuechan chided but didn't say anything else.

Chen Wentian felt a bit helpless as he looked at them. Li Yuechan had a frown on her face. Xu Lanyi eyed him with distrust. Su Xue and Su Yue looked confused. Song Wushuang, however, was pensive.

Finally, Song Wushuang broke the awkward silence, "Master, for myself, the cultivation increase was as much as one month of normal cultivation."

"Wushuang! Don't tell me you're going to do it?" Xu Lanyi was incredulous.

"I don't know..." Song Wushuang muttered, blushing red.

It looked like they wouldn't agree so easily so Chen Wentian could only make a tactical retreat.

"Please take some time to think about this. I will absolutely respect your decision, whatever you choose. Rest assured that even if you don't take this path, I will still search for a suitable immortal ice art for you. Also, I've ordered a villa to be constructed near here so you'll be able to cultivate within a winter environment... Well, you guys know the path down the mountain. I'll leave first."

Chen Wentian flew off, leaving the women to their chaotic thoughts.

247