44. Dominoes
25.3k 10 243
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What is the purpose of cultivation? Many people cultivated simply because they could. Born to wealth and power, they would have access to knowledge and resources that allowed them to cultivate. They would smoothly rise through Body Refinement and Mind Focusing and end their lives somewhere within the Spirit Initiate Realm. It was like going to school or having one more achievement in their short lives. Cultivation was not the source of money or power. Money was the source of more money. Power was the source of more power.

Others cultivated because it was their duty to cultivate. They could be born to warrior families or those that earned a living through their prowess at combat. Their limit would be the peak of Spirit Initiate and they wouldn't even dream of striving for the immortal realm.

The last group were those that had the fortune, or perhaps misfortune, of joining the immortal sects. Aided by their so-called heavenly talent, they would be showered with praise when they were young. When they were selected for some immortal sect, the entire family would rejoice their fortune. This would plant a seed of hope within their hearts. One day, they too could become like their masters and breakthrough to the Spirit Lord Realm and walk along the path of immortality.

The reality of true cultivators seeking such paths was one of harsh competition, brutality, and misery. The strong were praised while the weak were scorned. Those with talent could walk over those without. Masters saw disciples as soldiers and slaves. Disciples saw each other as competition and even enemies. Gaining one level meant training for the next. Reaching the peak of Spirit Initiate meant the journey to seek out their immortal Dao. Those that reach the immortal realm would immediately seek the next higher realm. No one is ever happy or satisfied. Every day is a struggle to strive for more. Out of such environments, it was rare to see a group of people with strong friendships and solidarity.

Chen Wentian was surprised the next day as his five new disciples showed just such a bond. They came to him together and in unison sought his training through the dual cultivation path.

Li Yuechan explained that they did not want to abandon Song Wushuang. They knew how agonizing the training was for Song Wushuang who was bedridden after each session. The other four all decided join in with the dual cultivation so she wouldn't be isolated. Chen Wentian thought they probably felt a little innate competitiveness and envy towards Song Wushuang's progress. Regardless, he was glad to see his new disciples having such a strong bond with each other.

Song Wushuang had to recuperate and other four agreed delay their dual cultivation. They wanted to face their difficulties together.

Thus, two days later, Chen Wentian led all five women to the top of the mountain. It was the middle of the night, when yin energy in the heavens was at is strongest. He looked over at the five vivacious women, each wearing a nightgown that hugged their bodies. Having been warned about what would happen during dual cultivation, it was pointless to wear too many clothes.

Chen Wentian looked at each woman in awe, as they were each incredibly beautiful and yet also had their own unique charm. The five sat in a circle around the Frozen Netherfrost Jade and Song Wushuang was the first to receive the harsh icy energy.

The other four silently observed as it was a relatively quick process of opening and closing the shield. The netherworld yin energy was directed at Song Wushuang but a large amount dispersed into the air around the platform and went into their bodies as well. It was shock at first as the terrifying cold energy enter their bodies and grind against their bones and set their nerves alight with blinding pain.

Chen Wentian knew he had to work fast and as soon as Song Wushuang was at capacity, he directed the netherworld energy to Xu Lanyi, then to Li Yuechan, and then to the twins. He finally closed the shield as he watched all five women fight through the pain and cultivate like he directed. They were at different cultivation levels and could withstand different levels of the pain and cold energy.

Surprisingly the first to break was Xu Lanyi. Chen Wentian took off her nightgown and studied her body. She had changed to a pixie haircut with frosted tips. She was naturally tall and athletic. Her body was toned with muscle and he found it incredibly appealing. Her breasts were small yet perky and everything about her was lean and tight. He enjoyed caressing every inch of her nubile body as he pumped his yang fire into her core.

She eventually awoke from her hazy pain and she looked on bashfully as Chen Wentian continued connecting his hips to hers. Chen Wentian whispered some words of encouragement as he fondled her breasts and her clit, wanting to give her a quick orgasm. However, he ran out of time as the twins were desperately needing his help.

They seemed to share the same talent and the same pain threshold and were reaching their limit at exactly the same time. Chen Wentian laid them side by side as he undressed them, taking in their petite bodies. Su Xue and Su Yue looked exactly similar except Su Xue liked to have her hair pins on the right and Su Yue on the left. They looked younger than their age purely by their almost flat chest and the sparse hair between their legs.

Chen Wentian first knelt between Su Yue and plowed into her wet folds. It was an incredibly tight fit and the pressure was overwhelming. This was only her second time and her pussy was still small and unyielding and he could only fit about half of his dick into her. He only let out a bit of yang flame before he realized that Su Xue needed immediate attention. He switched to Su Xue, finding her wet folds felt almost exactly the same as her twin sister. He only lasted a few seconds before he realized this wasn't going to work.

He decided to flip Su Yue onto Su Xue so that her pussy was right on top of the other. He then alternated his thrusts, going deep into Su Yue and releasing a burst of yang fire before pulling out and shoving into Su Xue and doing the same.

While Song Wushuang and Li Yuechan were still lost in their haze of painful cultivation, Xu Lanyi was awake and looked on at Chen Wentian's work. Her eyes couldn't help but follow that fleshy rod as it cultivated both twins at the same time. Back and forth, in and out. Her own folds felt a renewed wetness as she watched the arousing scene.

It took longer to finish cultivating with the twins and Chen Wentian barely made it in time as Li Yuechan was reaching her limit. As he embraced Li Yuechan, he recalled every feature of her classical beauty from their first time. Her every curve, every angle seemed to be of perfect proportion. Even her pussy felt perfect as he smoothly entered her, like it was made for just him. He paced himself as he glanced over the other girls. Xu Lanyi and the twins quickly avoid his eyes. However, they would look over again when he turned his head away.

After a while he finally finished dissolving all the netherworld frost energy, including with Song Wushuang. They were still recovering from their painful ordeal and Chen Wentian didn't forget to reward them. Starting with Xu Lanyi, he employed his greatest techniques as he stimulated all of her erogenous areas at the same time. Using his Benevolent Hands, he brought Xu Lanyi to a screaming orgasm as the others watched in fascination.

Xu Lanyi fainted from over stimulation but before the others could react, he had already impaled Su Xue on his little dragon as he repeated the same efforts on her. One after another, the women were brought to stunning and delightful orgasms.

Chen Wentian saved the best for last as he buried his face into the ample bosom of Song Wushuang as they bonded once more. Song Wushuang felt her primal passion take over as she realized she was last and could receive his seed. She rocked her hips to meet his thrusts as she moaned in eagerness and ecstasy.

He rewarded her for finally bringing the six of them together as he crested his peak along with hers at the same time. As he came, her quivering folds refused to let him go until it squeezed every last drop of cum out of him.

After Song Wushuang also collapsed finally in exhaustion, he looked over at the five naked bodies around him. The sleeping beauties were lying against each other like fallen dominoes. Some were holding onto another. Others had hair splayed out on the mattress that appeared at some point during their revelry. Chen Wentian felt like he had accomplished some hidden goal in life. At that moment, he felt like he was on top of the world.

243