49. Immortal Sect Competition (I)
21.3k 5 192
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lin Qingcheng begged Chen Wentian to help her cultivate after returning to the hotel. She was extremely cute with her red tomato face as she explained she wanted to be as strong as possible before the competition. Chen Wentian agreed immediately as he wanted to try out a male enhancement medicine he discovered within the city.

That night, after everyone had retreated to their rooms, Chen Wentian slipped into Lin Qingcheng's room. He had already taken the pill which was called the Lion's Might. It was a relatively common and popular medicine within the city. It had an aphrodisiac effect as well as improving stamina and sperm production. Even before he entered her room, he could feel he was hard and ready.

"Master…" Lin Qingcheng blushed when she saw the tent in his pants.

She was already well used to their passionate cultivation sessions. She fell into Chen Wentian's arms as their lips connected in a familiar yet needy kiss.

"Mmmm." Lin Qingcheng moaned as he took her tongue.

After kissing for a while, Chen Wentian pulled back and looked her over. His eyes caught on to her new fur lined robe that was strangely sexy. He eagerly untied it to reveal all her naked glory. Her breasts were petite and perky. Her smooth flat stomach led down to her enticing mound between her legs that was completely bare.

Lin Qingcheng took up a shaving habit from the women she saved, finding that it enhanced the sensations during love making. He had seen this many times already but still had to struggle to pry his eyes away. He quickly undressed and they resumed their kiss. From her desperation he could tell she was more than ready. While they were still standing, he grabbed her butt and lifted her completely into the air. Her legs wrapped around his waist and in one smooth motion he thrust into her steaming hot folds.

"Ahhh!"

Lin Qingcheng could only hold on for dear life as her master plowed into her hard and fast. She felt his thick hard rod pulse with spiritual energy with each thrust, a neat trick he employed after they started having sex. It would inject spiritual energy directly into her core, enhancing her orgasms and her cultivation gains.

It might have been due to the scary encounter with the immortal or her lack of cultivation progress recently. Whatever the reason, she felt especially passionate this evening. Her pussy was absolutely on fire and it quickly expanded into a raging inferno.

"Ohhhh! Master, I'm coming!" Lin Qingcheng squealed as she was hit by an explosion of pleasure. It was probably her quickest orgasm ever.

Chen Wentian let her ride out the orgasm and he also felt her cultivation rise by a decent amount. He didn't let her rest for long as he still felt full of energy. He dropped her on the bed and lifted her legs up as he resumed his thrusts. He built up a steady rhythm as he played with her sensitive nub and soon, he felt her walls convulse once again. He felt his own balls squeeze as his own orgasm came at the same time. He pulled out and painted her stomach and her breasts with his cum.

However, his little dragon didn't give up and remained hard and ready. After Lin Qingcheng came around from her high, she reached over and grabbed the still hard rod.

"You little minx..." Chen Wentian growled as he kissed her roughly, "You want more?"

"Yes, yes!" Lin Qingcheng gasped out. "Give it to me!"

She pushed him down on the bed and began to ride his cock with desperation. Third orgasm... fourth orgasm... Chen Wentian's needy roughness and his stamina seemed to have unlocked her own lust. They battled for several hours, through a myriad of different positions. In the end, he managed to defeat her after seven of his own orgasms and over twenty of hers. After the last round she collapsed in a dead faint as her cultivation finally reached the peak of the Mind Focusing Realm. After he cleaned up their mess, he felt severe fatigue due to the aftereffects of the medicine, and he also quickly fell asleep.

---

The next morning arrived with great fanfare as it was officially the opening day of the Eastern Sanmu Subcontinent Immortal Sect Competition. The competition was held within a large stadium, carved into the side of the mountain and able to seat over fifty thousand spectators. Today it was filled to the brim with citizens of the Beast God Sanctum.

The ceremony started with an introduction of the competing sects. An announcer's enhanced voice boomed throughout the stadium.

"Ladies and gentlemen cultivators! Welcome to the Eastern Sanmu Subcontinent Immortal Sect Competition! Introducing your hosts, Beast God Sanctum!!!"

Every single person in the stands erupted into raucous cheers for the home sect as a large group marched out into the arena. It was a large group of over a hundred talented cultivators, each carrying a bestial and ferocious aura.

"Give it up for Immortal Lion of Fortune, He Xinghan! One of the youngest immortals in history, branch sect master, and the representative for the Beast God Sanctum!"

More cheers followed, though it was weaker than before. Chen Wentian was waiting with his disciples for his turn to walk into the arena and he felt a sense of deja vu about the crowd's response. Both Lin Qingcheng and Zhou Ziyun glared at He Xinghan with hatred and Chen Wentian couldn't help but chuckle.

"Next up, we have Immortal Desolate Sword, Peng Yuefeng and the Tower of Swords!"

A familiar troop of sword wielding idiots walked out and assembled in the middle of the arena. Peng Yuefeng looked arrogant and proud at being the second sect to be called after Beast God Sanctum.

A bunch of nondescript sects followed and then Chen Wentian heard a familiar name.

"Next, please welcome to icy and immaculate maidens of the Glacier Palace! Led by Immortal Frost Diamond, Murong Aiyin!"

A group of over fifty women in luminous white robes assembled in the arena, their movements were smooth as ice and their combined beauty roused the crowd to new heights. Their cheers were even more deafening and desperate than for their home sect.

The next sect that showed up was also quite interesting. Divine Blazing Mountain, led by Immortal Divine Blaze Fen Jue, was an immortal sect focusing on cultivating fire and yang arts. They were the polar opposite of Glacier Palace and only accepted male disciples. Chen Wentian heard that these two sects were at constant war with each other ever since they were founded.

Eternal Winter Sutra focused on purity and maintaining a cultivator's virgin yin. The sad story within immortal circles was that this made them perfect human cauldrons for those at Divine Blazing Mountain that practiced the Blazing Sun Art. If a man cultivating the Blazing Sun Art took the virgin yin of a woman practicing Eternal Winter Sutra, it would give them a huge boost in cultivation. In fact, one of the ways to ascend to the immortal realm with the Blazing Sun Art was to obtain many human cauldrons at the peak of Spirit Initiate Realm.

Chen Wentian could see a potential conflict brewing. Murong Aiyin, in her desire to compete at the competition, had brought out her best disciples. There were more than ten beautiful virgin women at the peak or high Spirit Initiate Realm. Such a tasty dangling bait would surely tempt Fen Jue into perverse action.

Chen Wentian in the past wouldn't have cared about such conflicts of strangers. However, after he accepted the five ice sisters, he felt that he should keep an eye out in this situation. As he idly thought about what ifs and scenarios, his name was finally called. He was the last to be introduced since he had the smallest sect.

"And finally, we have a brand-new sect, Ten Thousand Flower Valley, led by Immortal Blue Dragon Chen Wentian!"

Chen Wentian led his three founding disciples out and he was met with a scattering of applause but mostly strange looks. The audience didn't know what to think. Other immortal sects brought at least forty or fifty disciples. This guy only brought three? Is he being arrogant or just useless at teaching disciples? The other immortal sects also seemed to look at him in contempt. However, Chen Wentian and his faithful disciples ignored everything as they took to their spot in the arena.

192