80. A Powerful Idea
16.4k 15 157
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chen Wentian found his way to the bed and fell down on it in a haze. His mind was still buzzing from the experience and his body felt strangely weak as well. He didn't expect to become like this from the exertion. His let his immortal spiritual energy restore the physical fatigue but it was taking longer than usual. At the same time, the two girls had finished cleaning up. They joining the bed with him, nestling up to him on both sides.

"Master, did you like it?" Lin Qingcheng asked sweetly.

He gave her a kiss. Of course, he liked it!

"It was amazing! Where did you find those outfits?" He asked, having never seen such erotic clothes before.

"A lot of the women that work here wear those items. We have a special tailor shop that supplies them to us." She explained. "There's many more varieties we can show you."

"Really, that's amazing!"

Zhou Ziyun chimed in, "Master, since you enjoyed it so much, we can buy out that shop and expand the business. We'll gift the other sisters as well."

"Haha, sure..."

He turned his attention to their naked bodies. Their bare breasts were pressed up against him. Having been unable to touch them for a long time, his rogue hands roamed freely. They eventually settled on their soft bottoms and he paid special attention to Lin Qingcheng's, rubbing it all over.

"Hey... Chengcheng? Does it still hurt?" He asked.

"Nope, all better."

"Really, you sure?"

"Mm-hmm. Afterwards, it didn't hurt too much. At that time, it was probably too sudden and I was scared." She said.

Zhou Ziyun interjected. "Master, what Chengcheng is trying to say is that perhaps her preference doesn't lie in that area. You should only try it with Sister Qianyu for cultivation purposes. We have some women here who offer in that kind of play but it’s not for everybody. Some love it, some hate it, and some like Chengcheng can only take a little bit of pain."

Chen Wentian nodded in understanding. It made sense. He was also quite looking forward to getting back with Wu Qianyu.

They chatted a bit more but he was still feeling tired and drowsy. He eventually fell asleep, between the warm embraces of his girls.

---

Chen Wentian woke up the next morning feeling refreshed and vigorous. He looked at the two naked bodies besides him, still in slumber, and felt they needed to be punished for their audacity yesterday. He slid his hands between their thighs to tease them awake. Once they were sufficiently in the mood, he proceeded to vent his frustration and ravage their bodies from top to bottom until he was satisfied.

Afterwards, Lin Qingcheng and Zhou Ziyun watched their happy master fly away before turning to each other.

"Men..." Zhou Ziyun muttered.

Lin Qingcheng giggled a bit before becoming serious. "Sis, I have something to tell you."

"Hmm?"

"I felt something last night. It felt like another change in my power. Though, I didn't tell master since you mentioned we should be independent and creative in our cultivation."

"What was it?"

"I'm not really sure, but when he finally orgasmed last night, I felt a resonance within my spiritual sea."

Zhou Ziyun looked surprised.

"Right?" Lin Qingcheng said, "It felt really weird, strange yet familiar at the same time."

"Did you get a cultivation boost from it?" Zhou Ziyun asked.

Lin Qingcheng shook her head, "No, I don't think so."

"Still... It's very interesting. Can you describe everything to me?"

Lin Qingcheng went over last night again in detail. During the many times that they teased Chen Wentian and denied him release, she felt a slight buzz from his spiritual aura. It felt like his immortal energy was leaking slightly. When they finally let him reach his orgasm, she felt her own spiritual sea vibrate in response. It was like his leaking immortal energy was washing over her.

Chen Wentian was normally very careful with his immortal energy. He would not release any of it uncontrollably as it could inadvertently damage anything around him. It was lucky that it was a tiny amount and did no harm. Even Zhou Ziyun didn't sense it.

As Lin Qingcheng continued to describe her sensations, Zhou Ziyun fell into deep thought. Her brows furrowed as her mind ran through the scenarios. If Chen Wentian could see her, he would have been shocked by the growth of her comprehension.

Zhou Ziyun opened her eyes as she achieved some sort of insight. She signaled a nearby servant who ran off. A few moments later, a richly dressed woman arrived and bowed to them.

"Madam, Mistress, what are your orders."

"At ease," Zhou Ziyun said, "Mo Yanmi, I need you to get ten of our girls with the highest cultivation. I have need for them for today. Tell them to cancel all of their appointments. I will compensate at the full rate. Also, I want complete privacy, tell them to come to the Zhou branch office. Tell them to bring their toys. That is all, as soon as possible."

"Yes, Mistress Zhou!" Mo Yanmi bowed again before rushing off.

Mo Yanmi was one of the managers of the house under Lin Qingcheng. While Lin Qingcheng was the madam and owner of the House of Paradise, the staff knew every member of the Ten Thousand Flower Valley and had to also follow their commands. The house had more than three hundred women now and could spare ten women for a day so it wasn't a problem. Although, there was a chance Zhou Ziyun might need them for a longer period of time...

After Mo Yanmi disappeared, Lin Qingcheng looked at Zhou Ziyun quizzically.

Zhou Ziyun smiled, "I have an idea. But it's just an idea so we're going to do an experiment."

"Oh? What kind of experiment."

"I think you are able to sense and resonate with other people when they orgasm. If this is true, it might vary due to the person's cultivation level. If their cultivation is lower, you might feel less. If their cultivation is stronger, you might feel more. The experiment is to gauge your sensitivity. There's also another idea. This new ability might allow you to increase your cultivation through other people's orgasm."

"Wow!" Lin Qingcheng cried out joy and hugged her.

"Hey, don't get too excited. This is only a theory. It's going to require a lot of hard work on your part. Let's go, I'll show you the setup I had in mind."

"Okay!"

157