Food #2
269 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

〖Y/n's Pov 〗

I walk into the convenient store looking around, I make my way to the very back where the chocolate and other candy were.

"Don't forget Tater tots."

Venom spoke while purring slightly.

A smile lifted upon my face, "Don't worry I remember all the foods and sweets you enjoy." I said grabbing six king-sized chocolate bars.

"Ya know Venom, I legit love you, No matter how much I eat I never seem to get fat," I spoke with a large grin.

"..."

"Hey! put the money in the bag and no one gets hurt!" someone suddenly yelled. I peeked my head around the shelf full of candy looking to see a man with a black mask pointing a gun at Mrs. Chen's son.

"Bad guy right?"

I nodded my head.

〖No one's Pov 〗

Venom suddenly began to form. While whipping a thick goo string at the man's gun throwing it across the store. Venom licked his sharp teeth.

The robber looked at Venom in fright making his eyes seem to pop out of his head. The robber out of his daze, sprinted for the door only stealing his dignity. Venom wasn't going to let him too easily though and shot out his tongue and as quick as a blink of an eye, the robber was no more.

"Hmmm, salty"

Venom began to transform back into Y/n. Y/n moved her head side to side popping her neck. "Y-Y/n?" Asked Mrs. Chen's son asked full of surprise and fear.

"Oh- Uhm....I have a parasite." Y/n said with a small shrug putting the things she was buying on the counter. "Mind ringing these up for me?" Y/n asked politely. "Y-Yes! Right away!" Mrs. Chen's son said with fear while ringing them up.

Y/n was about to take out some money but was stopped by Chen's son, "N-No please, Have this for free- a gift for saving me." He spoke handing Y/n the bag of groceries.

"Oh, Night Mrs.Chen's son, who's name I never even bothered to ask!" Y/n yelled out while exiting the store.

 

 

Will shook his head while trying to fall asleep, he just couldn't get the girl with H/c hair off his mind ever since she introduced herself to him. And that was just maybe 3 hours ago, "Just a silly crush." Will mumbled under his breath, falling into another nightmare filled sleep.

1