Prologue
4.7k 11 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The room was dark, only a little light infiltrated in around the closed door. There was a big bed and a man was tied on it.

His body was full of injuries and he breathed lightly. His eyes were open but unfocused. He didn’t remember how many days he spent there, how many times he was tortured and raped. He didn’t feel his body anymore. He didn’t even realize, he stopped breathing…

He sat up and breathed fast. He touched his body, but there wasn’t any injury. He looked around and seeing the little familiar room, he sighed. He was finally back! He hugged his legs and sat there without a word.

[Welcome back dear host! Your result was worse than usual! Can you tell me how the hell you ended up being kidnapped instead of the female lead?! How many times do I need to tell you to follow the script?! Really! That event was the most important one! It deepened the feeling between the male and female lead! And you! You ruined it as always!...]

A mechanical voice spoke nonstop, but the man didn’t move.

He was a transmigrator and his real name was Alayna Pacocha. Yes, he was a woman in his life. He didn’t remember how he died. One day he just woke up in this room and became a man. Before he had the chance to understand his situation, the System came out and told him, he was chosen to play roles in different worlds. Later he changed his name to Al. He didn’t want to be called by a girl’s name.

Because those roles were gays, the System thought that a woman would play it easier. He didn’t have any choice, but to play them. Before he went into a world he got a book that was written about the male lead. He even thought that those worlds didn’t exist, but were only novels.

Sometimes his role was so little, that he wasn’t even mentioned in those books. He got a script too, that mentioned his role and what he needed to do. All of them started with the same points. Met the male lead and fell in love at first sight…

When he first read this he just laughed. He never acted or was in love ever. He was sure he was the worst chosen actor. His job was full of errors. Every time he came back the System was angry and scolded him. He was so used to it now.

In the beginning, he tried to ask for a better script, because it just briefly contained where he needed to go and who he needed to meet. It never told him how to do it properly and sometimes the events followed each other too fast and he didn’t even realize he reached an important point in the story. Not to mention the System never followed him into those worlds, so no one reminded him. And he just read it once and some of the things were forgotten…

The more worlds he visited, the bigger his roles became. After more than a thousand worlds his role became one of the supporting male lead. His biggest secret was his love for the male lead, yet he ended up exposing himself in front of the female lead and it broke their friendship. He never thought that he would mess up the things on the day when the female lead was kidnapped and changed place with her. His role was to see her being kidnapped, then ran to the male lead and told him. When they went to rescue her, he needed to jump in front of him and being shot. His role ended here, dying in the male lead’s hands.

He felt so much agony. The female lead saw him being kidnapped then why nobody came to save him?! She told it to the male lead or not?! Why he needed to go through on all of those things?!

He hugged his legs stronger and cried. He spent almost 4 years in that world and he felt that he really became friends with them, so why? Why they abandoned him?!

The System scolded him nonstop, but after it didn’t get any answer it gave up.

After some hours, Al finally calmed down and lay on the floor.

Seeing him in this state, the System said: [Host, it’s time to choose the next world.]

„I’m not going anywhere! Just leave me alone!”

[You can’t be like this!]

„Why not? I take out a holiday!”

[What holiday?! You have enough free time between your interactions with the male leads!]

„Where’s that the same?! I’m still playing a role! I don’t want to play anymore!”

[… Hmm. Do you think nothing worse can happen to you than the things in the last world?]

Al suddenly jumped up. It was the first time he felt some emotions in that mechanical voice. He never thought that he would be threatened.

The System saw him becoming obedient and it was happy.

[I go and ask if it’s possible for you to go to the next world earlier than your role started. You can use that time to take a break.]

The System disappeared and Al sighed. He was glad, he didn’t need to spend more time with it, but somewhere deep inside his heart, he was afraid. He felt that it would find its way to make him pay for his rebellion.

It came back after half an hour and happily hummed, but Al only felt his body became cold.

[Hahahaha! You are lucky, they permitted you to go there 10 years earlier. Of course, it’s not free. Your script this time a little harder than before…]

A book fell into Al’s hands and he opened it. The more he read, the paler he became. His body soaked in cold sweat and his hands trembled. The book fell out of his hands and he blankly looked in front of himself.

Do I really need to play this kind of role?!...

85