The cristal tomb
2.1k 6 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a place where magic is at the most chaotic state lies the dark citadel. This god forsaken place is known for being inhabited by even more powerful and deadly beings. The place was ruled by both demonic creatures and deviled ones. Magical beings that most of the other races despised like the pest. Since the war ended, the races tried to make sure that piece stays.

 

However, there are powers that aren’t mortal. Many gods wish nothing more to be the most powerful one, and to make sure, they would call upon champions who would fight their battles. One of such gods, the goddess of war, Rena, summoned champions to finally defeat the demon lord.

 

She wished nothing more to make sure that humans were the only race in the realm, that is why she chose human champions. However, the other gods intervened.

 

They made a pact with her. They would pick some of her champions, and reshape them in their image. All gods hated one thing more than each other. The Daemons.

 

Both deviled ones and demonic creatures were created by daemons, beings from another realm entirely, whose power rivaled those of the gods.

 

So, the gods made a deal. The gods would have a momentary peace treaty, as long as the demonic threat isn’t dealt with.

 

Rena’s chosen Champions would be changed by some of the gods, more liking to their image. And after a while, when the demonic powers grew stronger, they summoned them.

 

9 Warriors were summoned, who would fight the dark powers and save the world.

 

 

Many years later, in the dark forest.

 

Because of the deadly and chaotic magic of the dark citadel, the area around them changed. And one of them was the dark forest.

 

 

Beasts, demons, monster and other abominations that roamed around in this place as freely as it goes.

 

From the lowest goblin, to the biggest trolls, nothing was safe.

 

Sometimes, the trees itself would come to life and end any foolish enough to enter the woods.

 

And there, somewhere, lied an incredible beauty. Looking at her, no man nor woman would not fall in love with her. She was in a black dress, which only slightly covered her body.

Her voluptuous curves were capable of driving any man insane, she had small, lustful and tasty-looking lips, and her long, black silklike and lustrous hair made only added to her beauty

She was sleeping in a crystal-like tomb, which itself looked magically attracted mortal. The Tomb was cursed to drive anyone who stared at the tomb insane, and making them spend the rest of their life’s guarding it.

 

Currently, hundreds if not more goblins, orcs, and even Tree beings stood around her, guarding it.

 

Anyone who wasn’t part of the forest would die a painful death by their hands. That was, until now.

 

Out of nowhere, a small glasslike bottle fell in the middle of the horde.

 

Breaking apart, the monsters looked towards the direction where the sound came from.

 

Green gas started to come out of the broken glass into the air.

 

Then, 5 more fell. Before the monsters realized what was happening, they were surrounded by a green cloud. Then, the first one fell.

 

The monsters realized to late that the gas was poisonous, and that all of them were starting to die a slow, painful death. Their lungs stopped working, while at the same time the blood n them refused to move. When they tried to breath, nothing came in but toxic gas, which only fastened the process of their demise.

 

In just a few moments, most of the monsters were now on the ground, unable to move, and if not dead, then in the process.

 

A new figure then appeared. Appearing like a chameleon, he moved around and at first started finishing of all the remaining that survived. Most of the were the living tree beings, but the figure made quick work of them. Those that did manage to resist the poisonous cloud, started retaliating. The figure wasn’t done.

 

He took out two more flasks out of his coat, one having an orange liquid in it, the other being yellow.

 

As the monsters charged, the figure drank the yellow liquid, while throwing at the incoming monsters the orange one.

 

As it broke, the entire place went in flames. Everything in the area burned, which finished of the tree beings. The corpses were also eaten by fire.

 

But the figure remained unharmed. The only thing that did burn was his coat, revealing a lizardman in a green yoroi. The lizardman’s skin was almost completely covered in scales, from top to the end of his tail. Behind him, a small blue slime followed its master. Seeing the corpses of the monsters, it jumped out in delight and started absorbing them in itself. The bodies soon got digested inside the slime.

 

The lizardman’s yellow serpent like eyes saw the glimpse of the tomb. For a moment, a sense of madness started to appear in them, but then the reptiloid. But then, he instantly grabbed another potion, this time having a pink liquid, and hurriedly drank it. The madness in the lizardman’s eyes started to disappear.

 

Shortly after, he decided to approach the tomb, looking at the woman inside of it.

 

He then looked around, just in case there was someone else, but there was nothing but the forest, ashes, and the slime happily absorbing the corpses.

 

Looking back at the woman, he just continued to star at her. He studied it.

 

The slime was done with its meal, and looked at its master oping for an approving look. But its master still looked at the woman in the crystallin tomb. Feeling slightly jealous, it jumped at him, craving for attention.

 

The lizardman the somehow managed to get the slime off of him, and decided then to hold it, all the while petting.

 

Before he could do anything else, he sensed something.

 

His senses caught that an incredible number of figures were approaching the place. The lizardman recognized the smell, and acted fast.

 

 

100 deviled ones all armed in dark armer and weapons entered the place. At first, they were questioning why they have met only so few monsters along the way, and they caught the glimpse of the tomb.

 

Mesmerized, they all started losing their minds, they all fell down, holding their heads, desperately trying to fight of the curse, but only their leader, after a few moments managed to do so.

 

Fastly, he ran towards the tomb, and smashed it with his big hammer.

 

The curse then got broken, and the other deviled ones came back to their senses.

 

They all approached their leader, wanting to congratulate him for passing the test and finishing the trial, but the leader was not happy. Looking down, the other saw what made their leader so sour.

 

The tomb was empty.

47