Authors Note
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello everyone. I can't believe this book is finally complete. After completing my debut novel, The Blood King's Blade, I had a recurring daydream of a story about an angsty boy who could transform into an even angstier wolf and the girl who saved him. One day, on a whim, I decided to make that story a reality. If you've ever written a book, you may be familiar with the epic highs and lows of crafting a novel. Working on this project has truly been a roller coaster of triumphs and defeats. A nasty case of writer's block caused me to take a year-long hiatus from writing entirely, but with the support of my friends and family, I finally pulled through and completed it.

I hope you grow to love these characters and this story as much as I do.

Now, there's a list of people I'd like to thank for helping me make this book a reality.

I'd like to thank Nancy Craven for sharing her time and effort to help me edit this book and shape this story into the final version you see today.

I'd like to thank Maria Spada for creating this beautiful cover. It's better than I ever could've imagined. Visit Maria's website here: www.mariaspada.com/

I'd like to thank Gaby, Camila , Andrea, and Gabriella for beta-reading this story through the roughest draft. Thank you for being my support system.

I'd like to thank my mom for encouraging me to keep going when I felt like quitting, and I'd like to thank my dad for all the hard work he put into this project to make it perfect.

And most importantly, I'd like to thank all of you for reading. I couldn't do this without you. I'm so grateful for everyone who has supported me on my wild writing journey. I look forward to sharing even more stories in the future.

0