(Vol-1) Ch. 4 – Natives of Purple Solanum
551 5 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So, what's your name girl"

Lilith sat right beside Isabelle and politely asked her a question, the other five were just standing there looking at the scene in front of them.

"I-It's Rayma—" *Slap!*

Before Isabelle could finish her words, she got hit by Lilith with the back of her hand on the cheeks. Isabelle opened her eyes wide and stared daggers at Lilith, this was the first time some stranger has slapped her, 'her' the princess of Nora Empire. Isabelle gritted her teeth and closed her fist to punch Lilith, but before the punch could land on Lilith's face it got stopped in its tracks. Isabelle didn't understand what stopped her fist, Lilith was still sitting in front of her with both hands down and there were no hands in front to stop it.

*Slap!* while Isabelle was pondering what stoped her hands, Lilith hit Isabelle another time with the back of her hands. Isabelle used her other hand to touch the cheeks and it started stinging. The anger inside Isabelle reached new heights and she applied more force to her punch but her hand didn't move. It was stuck in its previous position, no matter how much she tried it didn't move, except a trail of blood that was dripping from her hand.

"Silvia, you can release her. She has already lost a huge amount of blood, don't want her to die now, do we?" Of course, Lilith was lying. She herself saw this girl returning from dead in a fresh and healthy state, but for some reason, she didn't disclose this information except to the five girls of her group.

"Yes, sorry Sis"

Isabelle got shocked seeing that a girl meters away from her was able to stop her hand without even touching it 'How did she do that? is it magic?...'

but her doubt got answered soon as Isabelle saw the strings wrapped around her hand 'String!? why didn't I see them earlier? they weren't there before...they just suddenly appeared after this woman's order'. But sadly Isabelle didn't get an answer and just saw the strings dripping of her blood retracting from the hand and going back inside the culprit's sleeves.

What Isabelle also didn't notice was the slightly shaking hands of the other four women.

"Little girl, you have a lot of anger inside you. I don't enjoy girls who lie so, I ask again, what's your name?"

During the whole course, a simple smile remained on Lilith's face and seeing this made Isabelle instinctively scared, but she also didn't want to reveal her identity as a princess of this kingdom "I'm Rayme—" *Slap!*

and the third hit landed on Isabelle's cheeks. Again more anger grew inside Isabelle, but now she knew that if she acted upon it then something much worse can happen to her. But what she didn't understand was how this woman was able to see through her lies.

"Little girl, you want to know what happened to this girl who constantly lied to me?"

'I don't!' thought Isabelle and shook her head,' for some reason, I don't want to listen to it'

"Haha, smart girl. So what's your name?"

"I...It's...I..is...isabelle...dusk" said Isabelle while lowering her head. She also started preparing to beg the women to not take her back to the castle.

"Hmm...dusk hah. So the princess survived it seems like, what luck do I have. Civilians wouldn't be happy with it"

"Yo-You know that the castle was attacked?! why didn't you stop it!" again a sudden rage built up inside Isabelle and she started saying nonsensical things. It was hard for her to comprehend that every person in her kingdom knew about the attack and that they all supported it.

*Slap!* another hit on her cheeks and Isabelle stopped her tantrum and just glared at Lilith with eyes full of hatred and rage "Will you stop hitting me! You are hitting the only princess of the Nora Empire! Know your place!"

*Slap!*

Isabelle's cheeks started burning but the anger inside her grew even more, her pride as a princess took a huge blow, she had to do something. But the only thing she knew was throwing a tantrum "You will pay for this! I will make sure you are hanged in front of everyo—"

*Slap!* "You 'Were' the princess of the Nora Empire"

*Slap!* "You 'Are' nothing but a prideful brat"

*Slap!* "You 'Don't' have the power to do anything"

*SLAP!* "Even if you had, you wouldn't be able to touch even a single strand of my smooth hair"

Tears started falling down Isabelle's cheeks, her hands were clutching the blanket so tightly that she may start riping it any moment, her teeth gritted to the max, cheeks red as cherry with a little hint of dark purple showing the small swelling that these slaps caused.

Lilith stood up from the bed and went near the door, gesturing the other five to follow her. Before she closed the door, Lilith told Isabelle just a single line "Little girl, amongst the never-ending list of people I am not fond of, the ones that know nothing but to throw a tantrum is what I don't like the 5th most. I am your saviour and benefactor, so let's hold a meaningful conversation next time. I will be back in a few hours and your meal will reach you in half an hour"

and the door was closed, Isabelle all alone in the room with tears still falling down her cheeks.

.

.

.

In the dining room of this mansion, 6 people or more precisely 5 women and one girl were sitting around a rectangle table. Lilith sitting at the head's position while the other five around her.

"First of all girls, nice job in keeping your blades inside the sheath *Clap* Clap*"

Isabelle didn't notice, but while throwing her tantrums she was just one step away from having her head cut off.

"That girl is annoying Sis, why did you take her in?" (Emhel Silvia)

"Yes, Sister. It was hard to keep my dagger inside" (Astha Ritz)

"Hahaha, why? reminded you two of the times when you were master in throwing tantrums?" said Lilith smiling and winked at the two

"I-I don't know what Sis is talking about!" (Emhel Silvia)

"Hmm, of course, you don't now. But that girl has a very special power, the one that I haven't seen before"

"That hawk feast you were talking about?" (Vivian Mort)

"Yes, she doesn't seem to know about her power. But if we use it correctly and make proper use of her hatred and rage, then we can have an immensely powerful little sister among us."

"Are you sure about this, Lilith. It has almost been a week since you brought her, and she just woke up today" (Vivian Mort)

"Leader has said it, so of course it's sure. Also, don't so casually say leader's name" (Charolette)

"Oh, you shut your trap, Charolette. You are still young and just a child, so don't interfere on grown-ups talk" (Vivian Mort)

"That earned you a 50 hate points from me" (Charolette)

"Oh my! is that so, where am I currently at?" (Vivian Mort)

"Don't ask so happily about it, you nympho. It's at 54367 right now, be ashamed" (Charolette)

"You are halfway till the lakh Vivian, your progress is admirable. Where am I at, you duty lover" (Aastha Ritz)

"At 24763, and after that bad remark, 24768" (Charolette)

"By the way, where am I at, Charolette" (Lilith)

Hearing Lilith ask her this, the ice-cold expression on Charolette's small face melted in a second and with a tinge of excitement she answered "It's negative, Leader"

"Hahaha, good. Looks like I'm safe for now but returning back to the topic at hand. I want to make that girl one of us, I could see many problems with that girl with just this one conversation. Her temper is super bad, she's prideful, doesn't know her place, can't understand the situation she's in and a few more. I'm sure more will come in the future"

"Yeah...but that Ressurection power you talked about could prove to be a huge benefit for us" (Vivian Mort)

"Exactly, that's why first we need her to join us. Then we will train her until she finally becomes a capable member"

"But Miss Lilith, wouldn't it be wrong to use her like this against her will" (Amanda Qurenel)

"Amanda, Sis can do whatever she wants. We will just follow and do as she asks! It's the girl's luck that sis is even thinking about her" (Emhel Silvia)

"But still..." (Amanda Qurenel)

"Amanda, you are too old. You won't understand the shitty brain of these royals and nobles, that girl is probably thinking about ways to escape right now and can't even understand that Sis is her benefactor" (Emhel Silvia)

"Now, now, Silvia. Our Amanda is just in her 30's right now, she still has a lot of charm left in her. As for your concern Amanda, don't worry. That girl probably wants revenge against the people who attacked the castle. I will offer her both choices, to leave revenge or to go for it. Whichever she may choose, we will support her but it's final, that she will join us no matter what"

"If you are so resolute about this Miss Lilith, then I won't go against it"

"Also, that power of her's should be carefully handled. A powerful thing like that is bound to have many side effects, and one is already showing. She doesn't need food anymore, even though she was asleep for seven days without any food, she was still very energetic. So, before someone else uses her, it's better for us to use it. At least we won't exploit and treat her like a tool."

"Hmm...I was also worried about that. But...it is safer for her to stay with us."

"Should have said that from the start, 'Mom' " (Astha Ritz)

"Hey! I'm not your mom" (Amanda Qurenel)

"Yes, you are" (Astha Ritz)

"What!? you aren't?" (Vivian Mort)

"I always thought of you like Mother" (Charolette)

"I have little sis, big sis, so Of course, mom is also needed" (Emhel Silvia)

"Wha! I never agreed to be any one of you brutes Mom!" (Amanda Qurenel)

"Well, might as well be. What's the problem with it, you do all the household work, prepare food, wash our clothes...I also think of you like a mother" (Lilith)

"There's no going back now, Mom" (Emhel Silvia)

Outside Amanda showed an angry face while slamming the table with her hands and cursing at the girls in front of her, but contrary to her appearance, everyone could see a huge smile on her face. Seeing which they continued to tease her even more until she stood up from the chair and went into the kitchen to prepare food for Isabelle.

"Alright, now! enough fun girls. Let's talk about work now." and everyone settled down on their chair with Amanda gone

"Emhel, did you get the bastard?"

"Yes, sis. He's in the basement right now"

"Good work, let's pay him a visit. Emhel and Charollete, you come with me. Vivian, you go and visit the girl. Aastha, go and help Amanda"

Everyone nodded their heads and went to the position they were assigned.

.

.

.

The girls leisurely walked down the stairs for one minute before finally reaching the basement. The basement looked mostly empty with many cells placed along the wall. The height of these cells almost reached the ceiling and space inside the cells was more than enough for an average human to sleep in. Some cells looked rustic, some brand new and some reeked of blood and shit. Maybe some cells even had someone inside.

The basement was dimly illuminated by mysterious balls of blue light. The girls, without any hesitation, walked further into the basement. The peculiar balls of light gently illuminated their faces.

"In which cell have you put him?"

"The one at the end, Sis. He was struggling a bit, so there might be damage done" (Emhel Silvia)

"Hmm, well it's fine as long as he's able to talk"

"This is the cell, Sis" (Emhel Silvia)

Lilith spotted that there was dried, red blood splattered across the cell's floor. She moved her eyes towards the source of blood and saw two feet tied together with a rope. She moved her eyes upward and saw a rusty looking man tied to a chair, his breathing heavy.

His hair was all messy and dust all over his face. His left eye was hollow with a stream of blood that was flowing from inside marking his face red. Lilith tried to find the eyeball and saw it lying comfortably near the cell's open door.

"Hmm, you nearly turned him into a defective piece"

"Sorry.......he just kept spouting shit about Sis, so...." said Emhel with her head down

"Hmm, we don't need him after so it's alright. But don't forget to keep your emotions in check while in front of someone else, you are only allowed to show your vivid emotions in front of me. You know, how jealous I can get knowing that someone else saw my girl's various faces"

"!! y..yes...sis.."

Lilith noticed the bright red on Emhel face and covertly licked her lips, but right now it was not the time for that.

"Tonight, Wear that pink undergarment I gave you. It matches well with your hair"

"!!!y-y...y....y....ye...ywes..."

'Cute! usually, she acts so aggressively and possessively, but her bashful face is also a pleasure to look at' thought Lilith and opened the cell's door.

"Leader, why is sister Emhel acting so strange?"

"She's a naughty girl, that's why. C'mon, you will also learn these things once you grow up" Lilith thought to directly tell Charolette, but remembered Amanda's word to keep children away from things like love till they are 16. Though Lilith can't understand the reason no matter how many times Amanda explained it.

*Creak*

The cell's door opened and Lilith along with Charolette walked inside, Emhel still squirming and spouting gibberish outside the cell

Lilith noticed that the man was asleep but was still breathing. In a flash of light, Lilith took the dagger from Charolette's sheath and ".......!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" pushed it through the man's left palm, coming out from the other side and piercing the wooden arm of the chair. Successfully nailing the man's left hand on the chair, a small splatter of blood flew out and fell on Lilith's face, marking a few red spots on her face.

Charolette flinched a little and almost threw up, but tried her best to keep her emotions in check

"Excellent, Charolette. You didn't puke this time, good progress"

"Thank you, leader"

The man's right eye was wide open, the puss forming on the socket of his left eyes making him feel immense pain, along with the impaling of his left hand, the man was already deep in despair. Which got deeper when he saw the cold expression of the little girl and the smile on the woman in front of him.

"Good, evening. I'm your host, Lilith Raven. I have other matters to attend to, so let's end this quickly, right?"



                                                                                                                                                                         ISABELLE                                                                              

 

18