Chapter 26: Magic Crystal Mine
869 1 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Fortunately, I arrived at the right time.."

Kim Shin uttered in relief. 

[You've defeated the Gray Hyena]

After he left the party of Steve. He quickly rushed with high-speed. Because he suddenly remembered an incident after the System announced about the coming wave of monster. 

It was about the grave incident where Kim Shin's temporary party encountered a wave of Gray Hyena's that caused a lot of them suffered, grievously injured and almost at the death door. 

They thought that the first wave would be a piece of cake to them. Because they are a few levels higher than Gray Hyena. However, when the wave suddenly started when they just finished their morning hunt. 

The first wave almost annihilated their party. However, with a heart-breaking sacrificed of one of their member they survived the ordeal. 

It was an unforgettable moment for the newbie Kim Shin at that time. 

So, with a chance to prevent that to happen. Kim Shin didn't hesitate to do so. He would not think twice to help the one who saves their lives.

Hence, after he saw the group of Gray Hyenas, he was certain that his temporary party before, was already surrounded by numerous of Gray Hyenas. 

Therefore, he unhesitatingly jumped high in the air and smashed down in the middle of the clashing onto the Gray Hyena's dog head whose about to bite the beautiful woman, he never knew before, that shocked Jung Minho's party.

'Who is she?'

He doesn't know who is this woman. But, he's certain that they are his temporary teammate before. 

On the other hand, Allyson was dumbfounded.

She discerned a figure of a man in the smog that caused by the impact and it wasn't stopped there. 

The man execute a swift maneuver, he instantly blown away the Gray Hyena with a simple kick that pushed Uncle Scott down and carefully helped Uncle Scott to stand. 

"Thank you, Young Man!"

Uncle Scott thankfully said.

"Don't mention that Uncle, We don't have enough time to dillydally. There's no end to this. Please follow me, I'll open a path. We need to find a safe place. Let's Hurry!"

He smiled a little to Uncle Scott.

Uncle Scott is their saviour who sacrificed himself for them to survive. He wanted to pay-back what he owed at this man. However, this is not the right time. So, he hurriedly declared the plan that clearly heard by all of them.

"But-!"

Before they could complain. They witnessed the power that Kim Shin could wield. 

He quickly pounced at the monsters at Jung Minho's front.

Whoosh!

BOOOOOM~

Kim Shin's black robe flapped by his fast speed and blasted the Gray Hyenas as he arrived at the groups of monster.

Jung Minho's party watch in astonishment as he blow every Gray Hyena neared at him.

BOOM!

BOOM!

BOOM!

Watching how Kim Shin fought the Gray Hyenas. Jung Minho's group was dazed in amazement. 

"He's more like a true beast than this Gray Hyenas.."

Murmured by Kurisu that heard by all her team. 

"You're absolutely correct!"

Jung Minho agreed in admiration.

While the other's only nodded their heads.

Afterwards, Kim Shin immediately slaughtered the Gray Hyenas that blocked the pathway. 

"Let's go. Hurry!"

He urged the party once more. 

The Jung Minho's group looked at each other for a moment before they made a decision and nodded their heads in unison for agreement. 

Though, Kim Shin is a suspicious man who suddenly appeared out of nowhere and saved them. 

They don't have any time to waste. Otherwise, they might truly end up in Gray Hyenas stomach if they didn't make a quick decision.

So, they immediately followed behind Kim Shin. 

"Huff... Young Man, where are we going?"

Uncle Scott inquired confusedly while continue running.

"We need to find some place to hide first before we continue to go back at your party campsite.."

Kim Shin replied. 

"Do you know where our camp?"

Uncle Scott asked warily.

"No.. I don't.."

He lied. They won't believe in his reason even if he answer the truth to them. 

After that, Silence filled the group as they continue running. Behind them was still a numbers of Gray Hyena.

Amidst their quick advancing. Jung Minho suddenly felt a tugged and when he looked behind. He saw Mawi pointing at something. 

"Hmm?"

Mawi whose always silent but have sharp eyes found a hidden cave at the left side of their threading path. 

"A cave!"

Exclaimed by Jung Minho in surprise. 

'He's really sharp and meticulous'

Kim Shin thought and admired Mawi's keen sight.

"Let's go over there, Quickly!.."

Jung Minho ordered and took the lead followed by Mawi and others. 

Arriving at the mouth of the cave. 

It's really small for them, they need to crouch their body and enter one by one. 

"You go first, Kurisu.."

With Jung Minho's ordered. Kurisu didn't make a complaint and quickly comply.

It was followed by Allyson, Jung Minho, Mawi, Uncle Scott and Lastly Kim Shin. 

After a few meters of walking while crouching, they finally reached the inside of the cave. 

As they looked around they were amazed at what they found.

Inside of the cave was illuminated by stalactites at the roof of the cave. 

"Beautiful.."

Uttered by Allyson and Kurisu at the same time. 

Kim Shin was utterly stupefied at what he saw.

It's not just a stalactite.

'Magic Crystals!'

Magic Crystal is a useful material. It was made from a high concentration of Magic. It can be used for forging, synthesizing, alchemy and in many more ways. 

Also, it could be sold for a 5000 Vól per piece. Vól is the main currency in Yggdrasil Mainland. 

(1 Vól = 1 USD)

'And there's so many of it.'

Kim Shin's eyes turned to a dollar a sign. 

"I'm rich..."

"What are you mumbling, Young Man?."

Uncle Scott questioned curiously.

"We're rich..."

24