Chapter 31: Killing Mephisto
735 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mephisto is getting weaker every second. 

"Go! My child, hack him to pieces!"

Loudly ordered by Mephisto. 

ROAR!

The Herculean Undead Minotaur roared as if it's acknowledging its master's order. 

And it immediately stepped forward that instantly arrived before Kim Shin. 

BOOM! 

TREMBLE~

The ground trembled caused by the massive movement of the Herculean Undead Minotaur. 

"ROAR!"

With another roar, it also brought down its Giant Bastard Sword to the insect-like Kim Shin with an intent to follow his master wish. 

A quick massive slash cut the air. 

WHOOSH!

With those bulging muscle of the Herculean Undead Minotaur, it swiftly swung its heavy sword. 

BAM!

Dust smoke filled the area where Kim Shin and the Herculean Undead Minotaur attack landed at. 

However, as the smoke fades away, Kim Shin is nowhere to be found. 

The Herculean Undead Minotaur confusedly look around him.

TAK! TAK!

A running footsteps echo around. 

"BEHIND YOU!" 

Mephisto shouted. As he saw Kim Shin rushing at the back of his summoned monster. 

Kim Shin heard Mephisto but, he just smirk at this and before the Herculean Undead could look behind. 

BAM!

Kim Shin already jumped high behind the humongous monster neck. 

And with a 'SWISH' his sword instantly found its way on the bulging nape of the monster. 

BANG!

The Herculean Undead Minotaur's head tilted in a powerful impact.

ROOOAAAR!

Roaring in pain, The gargantuan monster furiously swung its gigantic sword destroying the ground that caused another big smoke. 

BAM! BOOM!

However, Kim Shin evaded it with ease. 

He's confident to slay this monster without so much difficulty. 

Using the smoke to his advantage, Kim Shin quickly hid behind the smoke. 

Sneaking from the sight of the Herculean monster. 

Once again.

Gone from the monstrous monster eyes. The Herculean Undead Minotaur madly smashed everything around it.

Mephisto also frowning at this situation because of the sneaky Kim Shin. 

WHOOSH!

With a whooshing sound, Kim Shin quickly dashed and jumped in the air.

In the air, Kim Shin made a front flip and instantly dropped a left kick on the huge left bull face of the Herculean Undead Minotaur. 

BAM!

ROAR!

The gravity force increased the impact of Kim Shin's kicked that caused the big monster fell on the ground. 

BOOM! BOOM! 

With its humongous size, A heavy tremor occurred as the Herculean Undead Minotaur dropped heavily on the ground. 

Kim Shin unhesitatingly took the opportunity.

Dashing around, he gave the monstrous monster multiple cuts on its giant muscular body. 

On the other hand, Mephisto watched Kim Shin played his precious summoned monster. 

"If I didn't just had a ritual. I could trample you with ease.."

Mephisto murmured while gritting his teeth.

ROAR! ROAR!

The Herculean Undead Minotaur was roaring in pain. 

"It seems I don't have any choice now. I didn't expect to be pushed like this by a puny human and now I need to use a risky skill.."

Mephisto mumbled tiredly. 

Thud! Thud! Thud!

A heart beating sound echo around as Mephisto stomped his Golden Skeleton Staff on the ground multiple times. 

"I, Mephisto, devil chief of devil's plane army, last follower of undead king emissary, My Highness!"

"Wishing for power... Exchange for my life force..."

Mephisto loudly chanted. 

Badum! Badum! Badum!

Kim Shin's heart started to beat wildly. He looked at the distance and discovered the chanting Mephisto. 

"BLOOD SACRIFICE!"

Uttered by Mephisto. 

BOOM!

A savage powerful killing intent burst out from Mephisto after he chanted the last words. 

BOOM! SHAKE~

Another wild tremor occurred because of the vicious killing intent that caused some walls and tall pillars that supporting the roof of the Massive Cathedral Hall heavily destroyed. 

Blood red aura was leaking wildly around Mephisto's whole body. 

Mephisto also started to get bigger by every second. 

'SH*T!'

Kim Shin cursed in his mind when he saw Mephisto unprecedented killing aura whose about to chant once more.

Damn!

With a heavy heart, Kim Shin quickly abandoned the Herculean Undead Minotaur and frantically dashed to Mephisto. 

BOOM! WHOOSH~

Mephisto saw the swift Kim Shin that instantly appeared before him despite the far distance and about to assault him. 

"You will die, even if you kill me right now. You won't be able to stop this power.."

Mephisto reprimand Kim Shin with a satisfied smile. 

"Bullsh*t!"

Hearing Mephisto's words Kim Shin didn't stop his attack. He only have a single thing in his mind. 

It's to kill Mephisto as soon as possible. 

And when Kim Shin was about to hit Mephisto. 

Mephisto suddenly uttered a quick and his last chant. 

"Transfer.."

PUCHI~

Kim Shin pierced the left chest of Mephisto straight to Mephisto's heart. 

"Ugh..."

After Mephisto chanted the word 'Transfer'. The Blood Red Aura dancing around his body started to leave, float in the air and flew straight to the lying Herculean Undead Minotaur that eventually covered its whole body. 

Now that Kim Shin got a chance to looked at Mephisto's face closed up. He was surprised to saw the good-looking face of Mephisto and the enchanting red eyes.

Unfortunately, Mephisto's face slowly getting dry like an old man's skin. 

And after a few moments, Mephisto became a white skeleton seems like his life force was slowly seeping out. 

Eventually, Mephisto's skeleton turned to dust and gone with the passing wind leaving Mephisto's Golden Skull Staff. 

CLANG!

'Maybe, it's the side effect of the Magic that Mephisto used.'

Kim Shin thought after he witness what happened at Mephisto's body. 

Badum! Badum! Badum!

Kim Shin's heart began to race faster even more. 

His racing heart didn't die down even after he killed Mephisto. 

Badum! Badum! 

Kim Shin shivered as he sensed a powerful aura behind him. 

With a quick decision, Kim Shin immediately picked up and put the Golden Skull Staff inside his inventory. 

WHOOOSH~

Kim Shin rapidly jumped away from his previous position after he put the Mephisto's staff in his inventory. 

BOOOOOM!

A powerful bloody red shock wave exploded out after he ran a few more distance away from the Herculean Undead Minotaur. 

The shock wave destroyed the already ruined Cathedral Hall that filled the ruined Cathedral Hall full of dust smoke. 

"What is it now?.."

Kim Shin anxiously questioned himself. His heart still beating wildly. 

WHOOSH~

The smoke was instantly gone after a ferocious red wind blasted the foggy dust away. 

20