Chapter 33: Another Hidden Artifact
1.1k 1 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the candle lights off because of the havoc.

PLOP!

Kim Shin who got stuck on the slashing position, directly fell on the ground after he witnessed the power and wreck he caused by the combination of 50% of accumulated damage and the black crescent slash.

Huff! Huff!

Kim Shin, who's lying on the ground with his face, slowly turned his body up and struggle for breath.

He's over fatigue and mentally exhausted since he started to receive the attacks of Herculean Undead Minotaur.

Although, drinking health potions recover his health points. However, it doesn't recover his stamina and mental energy even a bit.

"I got so full of myself this time."

Kim Shin lament in his recklessness. He didn't prepared himself enough from anything unexpected that might happen like this.

Especially that he forgot the Mortiss title because he just easily massacred a bunch of undead in his way.

He forgot to use the title at early time. Maybe, if he used it at first. He won't have to be at this situation.

Ding!

It seems like the System Notification got delayed because of the damage happened.

"Ha... I already miss the food cooked by my beautiful, wife. I could not wait any longer to meet her again."

Kim Shin sighed sorrowfully.
While still lying on the ground, He checked his rewards elatedly.

[You've leveled up!]
[You've leveled up!]
[You've obtained Heavy Steel Sword]
[You've obtained Herculean Undead Minotaur Horn x 1]
[You've obtained Herculean Undead Minotaur Leather Skin x 2]
[You've obtained Empowered nucleus]

"Sweet!."

He uttered in happiness after he saw the rewards he obtained. Particularly, that he leveled up twice.

"I'm finally level 15!"

At this satisfying reward, he continued to appraise the information of the rewards he obtained.

[Heavy Steel Sword]
Grade: Rare
Type: Two-handed Sword
Level requirement: 20
Stats requirement: 20 STR
(+ 100 attack damage, + 5 Strength, - 20 movement speed)

"Nice, although it could only be used after I'd reach level 20, this is much better than nothing.."

Kim Shin muttered in contentment.

Then, he continued inspecting.

[Herculean Undead Minotaur Horn]
Grade: Rare
Type: Material
Details:
This horn could be harder than steel it could be used by a high-tier blacksmith. It can be used for forging.

[Herculean Undead Minotaur Skin]
Grade: Rare
Type: Material
Details:
Although decomposing, it still can be used for crafting.

[Empowered Nucleus]
Grade: Unique
Type: Unique Item
Effect:
After swallowing;
- Additional half of the total Strength, Constitution and Movement Speed stats.
- Duration: 15 minutes
- MP Cost: 1000
- One time use.

"A unique one-time use item!"

Uttered in surprised by Kim Shin. It was really unexpected loot.

In Yggdrasil there's a lot of one-time use item.
Like curse scroll that could curse everything around 500 meters. There's also a magic scroll that could release numerous burning comet that could destroy a country. However, those items are the rarest.

Even so, having these buff type one time use item is already a jackpot in Tutorial Stage.
He really hit a jackpot this time.

"Oh! yeah. Mephisto's dropped item..."

After he checked his rewards, Kim Shin remembered Mephisto's staff.

[Gold Staff]
-unidentified

"What?"

Kim Shin was dumbfounded at the result. Hence, he tried to appraise the staff one more time.

'Appraise!'

ERROR!

[Item level is too high to perform appraisal]

".. How really high was Mephisto's level?"

He couldn't help but to heaved a sighed as he kept guessing Mephisto's true level.

"Anyway, I should go and get the hidden artifact!"

CLICK!

Kim Shin closed the System's Window.

Releasing his pseudo dragon body, Kim Shin leisurely brought out a Basic Health Potion and quickly drank it.

Lying down on the ground for a few moments, though not completely heal. It's enough for Kim Shin to stand up on his foot again.

And, he awkwardly stretched his aching body around.

CRACK!

Cracking sound could be heard as he stretched his muscular but exhausted body.

"Ugh…"

A moan escaped from his mouth as if his pleasured.

"Now, where is it again?"

From the center of the Ruined Cathedral Hall, Kim Shin walked slowly to the front, where the Gargantuan Black Altar is.

Arriving at the bottom of the Black Altar, Kim Shin size was like an ant beside an elephant.

He slowly looked upward and finally he saw the feature of the huge black altar that he never saw before.

He never saw, Mephisto and this altar before. Because, when they got here before it's already full of rubbish seems like a fight already finished when they got here.

Although the candle lights are gone, the Cathderal Hall was still dimly illuminated by the lamppost outside of the Massive Cathedral where Kim Shin's blasted the wall widely opened.

It was like a normal demon in role-playing games. A long twisted horn seems like a goat horn. However, it has three eyes; two eyes like a human and the third eye were on the middle of its forehead.

It also have a six small black feather wings at its back which really hard to notice.

"This is the center of this stage, so the artifact is going to be here!"

Kim Shin muttered as he slowly walked to the left side of the big altar.

At the corner, he meticulously touched the polished wall. And, when his hand felt a line that seems like not connected to the polished wall. Kim Shin immediately pushed it.

CREAK!

A small rectangular brick was pressed in.

TREMBLE!

The stage he was standing on suddenly vibrated and in the middle of the stage, a rectangular like door opened about.

It was a Hidden Basement.

Of course, Kim Shin didn't discover this before. It was the forever quiet and keen, Mawi.

Kim Shin carefully walked down the basement.

Walking by the staircase, it wasn't dark at all because of the given light at the distance.
Clenching his nicked black iron sword.

As he neared where the light coming from, Kim Shin arrived at the small square brick-wall room.

With a bookshelf on the right corner and a wooden desk at the opposite side of Kim Shin. On the wooden desk, there is a unadorned wooden box.

Kim Shin's eyes lit up when he noticed the wooden box on the table.

He excitedly grabbed the wooden box.

Opening it, a black, rusty old ring was laying inside there.
Despite the common look of the item, Kim Shin knew how this item could be useful at a later time.

Appraising it.

[Dimension Ring]
Grade: Unique
Type: Accessory
Additional + 5 Luck
Additional + 5% Health Regen
Additional + 5% Magic Regen

SKILL:
■[Dimension Teloportation](Active)
Effect:
(● Upon activation; the user would be randomly teleport to a different dimension.
●Duration: 168 hours
After the time limit. The user will be teleported back where he used the Dimensional Teleportation.
●Requirement to use: [0/5 Dimension Fragment])
■One of the Hidden Artifact.

"This is it.."
Kim Shin was ecstatic at the information. Although their group is the one who found this before.
However, he didn't get a hold of this item for long.
Because of that certain incident that almost kill them.
Kim Shin killing intent starting to leaked out as he remembered that incident.

"It's time to leave.."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

When Kim Shin was about to leave the Massive Door of Cathedral Hall, he sensed a number of presence before the door.

'Hmm.'

Kim Shin stopped his movement and wait for them to come out.

"Seems like you're pretty keen to sense us even at this distance..."

Said by a big voice of a man.

Thud! Thud!

Footsteps echoed around.

A man showed himself to Kim Shin behind him is 9 more people.

"Bradley Kingsberg..."

27