Chapter 34: Bradley
697 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A 6'6 ft tall long blonde-haired man, fully clad in black fitted plate armour and armed with a two-handed steel sword on its back, behind him is nine more people armed with different kinds of weapon that seems like a party of 10 going to a Boss Hunt.

"Oh, it seems like you know who I am..."

Said by the blonde-haired man on the lead with full of arrogant tone.

"Hehehe, you're right boss, since your name is at the first list of kill rankings. You might probably pretty famous right now…"

The man said who look like a crook, clothed with light leather armour at the right side behind the blonde-haired man that obviously just bootlicking his boss.

"Yes, you're right Fart, our boss was probably famous right now!"

Agreed by a red-haired, tall and curvaceous woman, dressed in a lavender fitted robe, that wrapped tightly against her body, giving an emphasis of her perky chest. She had a pair of slender, white legs that made her more attractive though her look was plain and armed with oak staff on her hand.

"It's FARRET! Stop calling me fart! You sl*t!"

Furiously retort by Farret as he looks at the woman on the other side behind the blonde-haired man.

"Farret! Lina! Enough!"

Before the woman could answer back, their boss, blonde-haired man stopped them with a commanding tone.

"Yes, boss."

The two subjects timidly replied as they shut their mouth. They are afraid at their boss getting piss off. Since they knew that their boss won't hesitate to kill them if they didn't obey their boss command.

"Oh. Of course, I really know who you are..."

Kim Shin said in an admiring tone.

"Oh. Really?"

The blond-haired man asked in full of expectation.

"I absolutely know you. I know how you violated those girls that asked for your help and kill them after using them. I also know that you could unhesitatingly take a life just for items, Bradley Kingsberg…"

Kim Shin continued with a sarcastic tone as he exposed all the bad deed Bradley had done.

Kim Shin and his party experienced how Bradley played with their party before. He also remembered how Bradley tortured them just because they didn't give his demand. So, Bradley tortured them before he forcefully took the Dimension Ring from them.

"You!!"

Bradley was taken aback as he furiously glared at Kim Shin. He didn't know this man.

However, how this man could knew a lot about him. Especially the terrible things he did.

At the furious Bradley, his members were deeply shocked at Kim Shin's revelation. They knew their boss was tyrannical but they didn't expect to be so cruel to the point he could abuse girls that need his help.

"You, who are you?"

Despite fuming in anger, Bradley still calmly inquired. He didn't know how this man knew about him. He never saw him. If this man could watch him in the distance without him knowing, then this man was probably formidable.

"Me? I'm just one of your fans…"

Kim Shin mischievously answered. He didn't tell his name because it wasn't his afraid of Bradley.

He just felt like to tease him.

"You- never mind. If you don't want to say then be it. I don't need to know a dead man's name…"

Even though frustrated, Bradley was still full of himself as he considered Kim Shin as an already dead man.

"Boss, do you want me to handle that guy?"

Farret continued bootlicking as he hoped Bradley agree to his request. So, he has a chance to prove to himself.

Farret always wanted to be recognized by his boss and to be the second in command of the party.

"Okay, go ahead…"

Bradley easily agreed. Although he knew at himself that he is strong. However, he's still not sure at what ability Kim Shin has.

On the other hand, Farret was smiling gleefully as he didn't expect that his boss going to agreed that simply.

"Hehe. Thank you, Boss. I will immediately finish him."

Farret chuckled as he gratefully replied at his boss.

While on the other hand, Bradley simply nodded in response. He didn't instruct anything on Farret.

Excitedly walking forward, Farret stopped few meters before Kim Shin.

"It's your fault to pissed off our boss. Well, I can kill you painlessly if you hand to me all your belongings."

Fatter arrogantly uttered as he demanded Kim Shin's items.

"Hmph!"

Kim Shin only snorted at Farret absurdly demands.

"It seems like you wanted to die more painful eh?"

At those words, Farret quickly brought out a two black iron dagger from his inventory.

"Face your death!"

With that declaration, Farret swiftly advances with an intention to slay Kim Shin.

Watching the swift Farret as if blinking, Kim Shin could see that Farret input all of his Points in his Agility.

WHOOSH!

Farret instantly arrived before Kim Shin and quickly strike Kim Shin's neck with his right dagger.

"Heh! You're dead…"

Farret smiled when he was about to slash Kim Shin's neck.

SLASH!

He successfully cut Kim Shin's neck as he passed through him. However, Farret felt weird, he didn't feel the hardness of the human body. He felt like, he only cut the air.

SWISH!

The sliced Kim Shin suddenly vanished. No, to be precise it was only Kim Shins after image.

Bradley Kingsberg who's watching at the distance suddenly frowned at Kim Shin speed.
Even him he doesn't know where Kim Shin gone.

And Bradley's party members also gasped in surprise.

Hearing the gasps of his team, Farret knew there's something wrong and when he looked back, he didn't see Kim Shin's body.

Whoosh!

A whooshing sound echoed as a gust of wind blow Farret nape.

Phew~

"You're fast, but, not fast as me…"

Kim Shin whispered who out of nowhere appeared behind Farret.

With his Accelerator already cool downed, Kim Shin immediately activated his speed booster before could Farret slice him.

"WHA?!"

Farret stumbled while running as plopped his butt on the ground, he was frightened at the sudden whisper from his behind.

"H-how could you be so fast?"

Farret stuttered when he questioned Kim Shin, since, he's still utterly scared stiff at Kim Shin.

"You don't need to know. Stand up and fight!"

Kim Shin fiercely glared as he urged Farret to stand up and fight. The reason he didn't kill Farret quickly was, to play with them and give them the experience what they had experienced before.

"I-I..."

Farret couldn't speak and move when Kim Shin deeply glared at him.

"Move or I will kill you right now!"

Kim Shin bellowed at still not moving Farret.
He wants them to feel what is true despair. So, he will slowly let them feel it.

"Stand up, Farret!"

Bradley who's still paying attention at what's happening ordered Farret loudly.

"Damn!"

Farret silently swore as he gathers his strength. He doesn't have any choice now that his Boss was commanding him.

Though, it's his fault to volunteer to fight Kim Shin. He still couldn't help but to felt bitter at his Boss reaction.

Farret was certain that his boss already knew the difference between him and Kim Shin.

However, his boss still urged him to fight Kim Shin despite the high possibility that he might die.

Gnashing his teeth, Farret slowly stood up and position his dagger.

"HAAA!!"

With a roar, Farret dashed to Kim Shin in displeasure and discontentment on his boss. As he arrived before Kim Shin he clenched his teeth and swung his dagger

CLANG!

A black iron sword deflects Farret's attacks.
Farret was momentarily shocked. However, he still continuously strikes Kim Shin. He just wields it hoping to hit Kim Shin even by luck.

"You're pathetic!"

Kim Shin seriously criticized as he saw the pathetic attacks of Farret. He knew that Farret already lost his will to fight him.

"What?!"

At Kim Shin's words, Farret was briefly puzzled, but when he realizes what Kim Shin's mean with those words. Farret immediately flared up.

He can't take Kim Shin's mockery.

He's still a man after all.

"Arrrrggghhhh!"

Farret madly growls like an enraged beast as he thoughtlessly wields his daggers to Kim Shin.

CLANG! CLANG!

Kim Shin easily deflects all Farret's strikes. However, when he was about to counter attack Farret.

He saw a black dagger, quickly approaching his head.

CLANG!

He was temporarily surprised at the dagger Farret's threw on him, but, it didn't take long for him to deflect it.

After deflecting the first throwing dagger another dagger swiftly flew at him. However, he dodged it with ease just by ducking his head.

As soon as he dodged the last throwing dagger, Kim Shin quickly pounced at Farret who's trying to escape after he threw his weapon.

WHOOSH~ BANG!

Kim Shin instantly reached Farret and he fiercely threw a kick to Farret right flank.

BAM!

"Ugh!"

Farret knocked a few meters away after Kim Shin solidly hit him.

Cough! Cough!

"Weakling…"

Bradley spat as he saw Farret getting beaten by Kim Shin.

Lina who's just behind Bradley heard what Bradley mumbled and apologetically looked at the coughing in pain Farret.

Although, they always argue she knew in her heart that Farret is the only member of their party she's closed to.

Cough! Cough!

Farret continue coughing a mouthful of blood as he tried to stand up. However, he couldn't pick his body up and he fell back on the ground.

Watching this, Kim Shin knew that the fight is over.

Kim Shin slowly turned his head and stared deeply at the furious Bradley.

Seems like electrifying spark is igniting as the two looked at each other. A red aura of Kim Shin and a blue aura of Bradley are leaking out of their body.

In the midst of their fierce glaring, Kim Shin suddenly smirked and about to dashed at Bradley.

However, before he could move forward a burning fireball, bigger than a normal size fireball flew on him.

BOOM!

19