Chapter 36: Fury
853 7 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

BOOOOOM!

A powerful explosion occurred as the surrounding debris flew and blown around.

SWOOSH~

"Ugh..."

Shock waves blasted around with few rocks flying around that hit some of Bradley's party members.

Lina and others defend their selves from the gust of collision as they kept their eyes on the result. 

In the foggy dust, two people blasted out of the smoke. 

BOOOM! 

Kim Shin blasted out after the collision, he flew a few meters away and did a back flip as he heavily landed on the ground with a noticeable blood on his right cheekbone. 

On the other hand, Bradley was blown few yards away as he stopped the force with his feet and left hand on the ground. His azure aura helmet was slashed by Kim Shin but it was quickly back to its original form.

At the moment, as their swords collide, Kim Shin felt his black iron sword cracked by it. So, he deviated his sword to lessen the damage that cut the azure aura helmet of Bradley.

And the result of his act was a shallow cut on his right cheeks inflicted by Bradley. 

"Seems like our boss got the upper hand on the earlier clashed…"

Said by the slender blonde-haired man beside Lina, whose frowning at the result.  

"It may look like our boss got the upper hand, but if you look closely our boss didn't have the upper hand. Remember our boss was completely good. He's at his peak condition. On the other hand, that guy it seems like he already fought a battle before we got here..."

At Lina's explanation, the other beside her eventually realized the truth. Although, they can't accept it, since in their eyes and mind their boss is really powerful. However, they couldn't retort Lina since she also has a point.

BOOM!
WHOOOOSH~

Bradley viciously advance once more, he couldn't believe that he was getting pushed despite his power. 

'I won't believe that I can't defeat you!'

With that in mind, he flashed to Kim Shin, brought the already swinging huge sword on his back. 

'Tch.'

Kim Shin clicked his tongue in frustration. His black iron sword won't hold for long. He need to finish the fight immediately.

Kim Shin also moved at the same time with Bradley. 

BOOM!

Instantly arriving before Bradley, Kim Shin was about to strike Bradley. However, a swift sword was coming to the left side of his neck. 

At that attack, Kim Shin immediately defended his neck with his black dragon ability, he easily caught it with his dragon like left hand. 

CLANG!

So, without wasting more time, while holding Bradley's sword. He swung his sword to Bradley's neck. 

However, before he could hit Bradley, an azure aura with a form of big claw grabbed his black iron sword and Kim Shin saw Bradley opened his mouth widely seems like about to roar. 

Realizing Bradley's intention, Kim Shin also opened his mouth and,

ROARRRRR~

ROARRRRR~

Kim Shin and Bradley roared at the same time. 

All that happened in almost just a blink of an eye. A boss hyena and dragon roar filled the surroundings that caused a mild tremors and bleeding ears of Bradley's party members. 

"Ughh" 

Groaned in pain by one of Bradley's members as he put his both hands on his bleeding ears.

PENG!

BOOOM! 

A man rocketed down heavily and shook the ground as it made a huge smoke.

Silence filled after that and when the huge smoke fades away, Bradley was there left knee on the ground still shocked and stunned with a visible fist print at his right cheeks. 

He never knew that Kim Shin also have a skill like him that can stun a target just by a roar and besides of that it was more powerful than his skill. He was the one got affected, while Kim Shin seems like didn't affected by his skill even a bit. 

But what Bradley didn't know is even if his skill is more potent, he never be able to affect Kim Shin, since Kim Shin have a status ailments immunity. 

On the other hand, Kim Shin looked at the unconscious Farret, who couldn't stand another damage anymore. 

Looking back at Bradley, Kim Shin saw that despite the shallow damage Bradley received he's still not moving on his position. 

"Appraise"

ERROR!

[The target's level is too high to perform system appraisal]

Kim Shin tried to appraise Bradley. However, a red big 'Error' popped out as he failed to find information about Bradley. 

The error only occurred if the level of the target is more than ten-level above the user level. 

'It seems like Bradley really grind a level like crazy'

Kim Shin level is 15 and already pretty high compared to others at this stage.

However Bradley's level is on another level. So, it's not wrong to say that Bradley was really strong even back then. 

BOOM! 

BOOM!

The ground quake as Bradley pounded the ground with his fist. 

"ARGHH!"

Out of nowhere, Bradley roared out like a mad beast. 

BOOM!

Behind the loud roaring, a heavy aura suddenly descended as the atmosphere started to hard for anyone to breathe.

Kim Shin frown on this, while Bradley's party members crawl on the ground and few were already unconscious. 

BOOM!

The ground quakes and started to crack. The caused of this none other than Bradley who's still roaring his head up high.

Looking closely, a black fur began to appear on Bradley's face, and his teeth started to grow like Hyena's ferocious fangs. As, his pupils turned Sharpe like cat's eyes and his Sclera turned red like blood.

"Bloodline?!"

Kim Shin uttered in disbelief.

BOOM!

With another explosion, transformation of Bradley finally ended with a black furry tail behind him.

Bradley's appearance right now is more devilish compared earlier.

His body like a humanoid hyena with azure dancing aura around his body made him more look evil.

When suddenly Bradley looked sharply at Kim Shin.

"HEHEHEHE.."

Wickedly laughed by Bradley as he dashed and instantaneously arrived before Kim Shin and with a 'BANG' he swung his sword to Kim Shin from above his head.

Fortunately, Kim Shin defended it before he got hit. However, he was still blasted by the impact behind Bradley's current strength.

Phua!

"Damn! Too Strong..."

Kim Shin angrily spat the few rocks that accidentally entered his mouth.

WHOOSH!

As he was just got out of the place, he got landed at, a whooshing could be heard as Bradley appeared before Kim Shin's face.

BOOM!

Devilish Bradley blows Kim Shin face with a powerful left punch with his monster like fist.

"HEHEHEHE.."

Bradley laughed like an evil demon once again after he blasted Kim Shin away.

Kim Shin flew so far away as he crashed and landed almost at the Black Altar of the Cathedral Hall.

"He's also fast..."

Cough!

Kim Shin stood up as he coughed a mouthful of blood.

"Damn!"

Brushing off the blood drip out from his mouth. Kim Shin opened his System and changed his title as he brought out an Item from his Inventory.

"It seems like. I need to use you now huh?"

Kim Shin muttered while looking at the golden bracer at his hand.

[Do you want to equip King Olazusk Fury Bracer? ] [Yes|No]

A System alert appeared before his eyes and without hesitation, he clicked the yes button.

SHING~

A golden bracer armguard appeared and equipped fittedly on his left arm as the ruby gem on the center of it shone.

"Now, final round. Fury!"

BOOOOM!

"ARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!"

Powerful red aura exploded out from Kim Shin after he activated the sole skill of the King Olazusk Fury Bracer that caused Kim Shin Sclera turned red, pupil change to white as his body size began to change.

His muscles started to bulge even more.

BOOOM!

Another shock wave erupted out from Kim Shin's body as his body also started to change to red like a hot iron.

Kim Shin's fang began to grow longer like a dragon that complimented with his dragon scales.

BOOOM!

ROOOAR!

Few meters around him caved in with his powerful red aura as he roared loudly.

Huff! Huff!

Kim Shin eyes looked so fierce as he started confusedly looking around.

"I'm not out of my mind, don't tell me because of the negative effect immunity that's why I'm not affected by negative ailments? Hahaha It's really an op skill!"

Kim Shin laughed in ecstasy. He didn't expect it. He was already prepared to go berserk after he activated the skill.

However, surprisingly it did not affect him.

BOOM!

A sound of quick speeding echoed around.

Kim Shin looked over and found Bradley began to advance once again and smirked at it.

"Come! Fight!"

Kim Shin yelled out as he also dashed to Bradley.

BOOM!

They quickly reached each other despite the far distance.

BOOM!

Clang!

Their swords collide once again that caused a powerful shockwave and shook the area.

Crack!

Another visible cracked appeared at Kim Shin sword.
However, he didn't mind the possibility of his sword breaking. He just wanted to fight.

Fight!

Kim Shin was happily yelling inside his mind. This is life he never experiences before. So, experiencing it now made him realize how pathetic his life before.

BOOOM!

Bradley and Kim Shin throw a body punch to each other.

BOOM! BOOM! Crack!

Cracking bones could be heard as they sent a powerful body blow to each other.

"Grrrrr..."

Bradley started to growl in pain as, he put his sword over his head and swung it to Kim with two hands. Kim Shin decided to parry it.

Clang!

Crack!

However, his sword couldn't hold anymore damage and broke into half.

BOOOM!

Kim Shin upper torso was hit by Bradley Huge sword and dropped his right knee heavily on the ground that caused it to crumble.

"Ugh!"

Clenching his teeth, Kim Shin pushed his body up as he grabbed Bradley's sword. ROAR!With a loud roar, Kim Shin threw the sword out of Bradley's hands.

And.

BOOM!

He threw a heavy punch on Bradley's abs that pounded Bradley's guts.

"Uak!"

The out of control Bradley vomited a blood by Kim Shin's powerful punch. Kim Shin didn't stop there. He made a roundhouse kicked that hit Bradley's jaw.

BOOOM!

Bradley was blasted a number of meters away and crashed like a wrecking twisted tornado.

20