Chapter 37: Stomping around
1.5k 6 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

●●●●

Despite the damage, Kim Shin inflicted on Bradley. 

Bradley still safely landed all four on the ground with long print of his claws on the ground as he stopped the impact that forcing him to pushed backward. 

WHOOSH!

Even without a sword the out of control Bradley madly pounced to Kim Shin once again. 

"Grrr..."

Growling sound could be heard as Bradley drool in craziness. 

BAM! 

Of course, Kim Shin also didn't think twice to face off Bradley. 

And this time with a 'Bang!' their monster-like claws collide as a powerful shock wave once more appeared around them. 

BAM! BAM!

Punches are raining on both of them. They are not fighting like an experienced fighter. 

They are fighting like a thug. 

Kim Shin fight for excitement except on his goal revenge. While, on the other hand, Bradley's was already out of his mind and just constantly hitting Kim Shin, despite the heavy damages he received. 

BOOOM!

BOOOM! 

They hit their faces at the same time. That caused a bloody imprint at their monster-like face.

BAM! CRACK

Another batch of punched rocketed. However, this time with loud sound of cracking. 

"ARGH!" 

Followed up by a loud groaned in pain of Bradley as his left ribs got fractured by Kim Shin assaults. 

Lina who's still conscious and watching at the distance on the ground. Witnessed in disbelief how Kim Shin instead of getting exhausted was starting to build up his momentum and getting stronger by every minute as he threw punches all over Bradley's body.

"T-This can't be real... How could he be still this strong?"

Lina muttered stuttering as her eyes widened in shock and horror. 

The reason of it is Kim Shin's title that he changed before he activate the Fury skill. 

[ One Who Triumphed Over Death ]

Effect:

• For every 1%, HP lost, all stats increased by 1%.

■ It's a title given to the one who has courageously endured Death multiple times. 

This is the skill he got after the Trial Inheritance. 

He could say this one really well fitted for him since he will face a lot of troubles soon. And having this title is like a heaven-sent gift. 

So, that's why Kim Shin did not use his Class-specific skill that could him and didn't take any health potion since every 1%HP he lost it will improved all his stats by 1%.

So, after he received a lot Bradley's attacks, Kim Shin began to get more powerful as he build up his momentum. 

Movements getting quicker. 

Attacks getting faster and stronger. 

Stamina getting more durable. 

However, he knew that he could not last for long. He was honestly exhausted because he didn't have a good rest after the fight with Mephisto and his herculean undead. 

Practically, for anyone, what Kim Shin's did was truly suicide. Imagine, you're still exhausted and you fight a party of high-level people with their boss stats is same with a boss monster. 

BOOM!

CRACK! 

"UGH!"

Another punch from Kim Shin pounded Bradley's on the ground as it grimaced in pain because of another fractured bone. 

Lying on the ground, Bradley tried to stand up. However, it's all futile, since Kim Shin didn't let Bradley get what he wanted to do. 

Kim Shin immediately stomped his right foot on Bradley's face. 

"Urghk!" 

Bradley made a noise like an angry boar, seems like it was surprised by the sudden stomped on his face that brought a huge pain at his face. 

BOOM!

BOOM!

Kim Shin continuously pounded Bradley's face. He's not so heavy stomped started to getting heavier as he remembered his past encounter with Bradley's party. 

BOOM!

BOOOM!

BOOOOM!

Remembering how Bradley personally plucked out his every fingernails manually and slowly. His killing intent surged up with these memories. 

BOOOOOM! CRACK! CRACK!

"Uaaak!"

Bradley's hands cracked by Kim Shin's heavy stomping since Bradley kept trying to remove Kim Shin foot from his face that caused his hands to be stomped on as he winced in so much pain. 

"S-Stop..."

Weakly uttered by Bradley who seems like regained his emotions. 

Hearing Bradley's word Kim Shin stopped his foot from stomping and before Bradley heave a sigh of relief, Kim Shin once again stomped Bradley's face.

BOOOM!

"Why would I stop? Who are you to order me? You're not my mother nor my wife! phua!" 

Kim Shin quickly said in angry as he spat and continue pounding Bradley's face. 

BOOOM! BOOOM!

"UGH... P-Please stop, I'm sorry I have eyes but I don't recognize Mt. Tai please have mercy.."

Bradley pleaded in submission as his azure energy vanished along with his Hyena's bloodline making his form back to human. 

BOOM!

"Ugh!"

"What are you spouting? I'm not a mountain! and why should I forgive you huh?!"

Kim Shin asked in annoyance and confusion as he continued stomping. 

"And eyes are the window of soul..."

Kim Shin continued. 

Though he only said his previous words as a joke. The reason of his continues stomping is, he found that Bradley's eyes didn't have any truthfulness. He's not sincere, he may truly harbor ill things inside his rubbish mind. Since a person's eyes express his true feeling. 

"Dam-ughk! HELP ME!"

Bradley who was about to cuss was stomped by Kim Shin and loudly called out for help. 

"You don't need to yell so loud, I will bring you to them!" 

With that words, Kim Shin grabbed Bradley's hair as he dashed to Bradley's party in the mid-way Kim Shin suddenly stopped and strongly tossed Bradley to his members. 

"Waaaaaa---"

Bradley screamed out on the top of his lungs as he didn't expect to get tossed by Kim Shin.

BOOOM!

"Ughhk--"

With a groan, he heavily landed before his team. 

"B-Boss.." 

Uttered by Lina and Blonde-haired man beside her at the same time. They don't know what to do now since their boss got defeated by a demon in disguise. 

"H-Help me Lina.."

Bradley weakly said as he struggled to reach out his fractured right hand. 

However, before Lina could get up. The blonde-haired man beside her quickly stood up and about to help Bradley. 

"Ughkk!"

However, a figure of human suddenly dropped on the Blonde hair man back from above. 

"You--"

BOOM!

That's the only word that man could utter after he got stomped on the back of his head by Kim Shin. 

With just one kick the blonde hair man fell unconscious or possibly die. 

20