The CEO Is My Lover: Arc 2 Chapter 15
797 3 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After that day, Sage continued to build up V-tech with Jun as her secretary and representative of the company. 

 

The company was slowly becoming bigger and bigger as it became a multi billion dollar corporation. Soon it would surpass Sinergy-tech. 

 

For the past few months it seemed that Rey was expending a lot of energy to get in touch with V-techs unknown CEO, but Sage continued to deny any requests for it was not time to reveal herself yet. Instead it was time to introduce Jun to possible marriage candidates. 

 

“Jun.”

 

“Yes boss.” Jun’s tall, broad figure immediately showed up. Ever since that night, Jun seemed to stay extra close to Sage, ready for whenever she may need him. Moreover, he always fulfilled his tasks as quickly as he could, as though he were a loyal dog. 

 

He’ll make a good CEO once I leave. The Villain couldn’t help but think.

 

“From today onwards I will be hiring another secretary to help out.”

 

...B-But! I have completed every task needed thus far, why do we need another secretary!” Jun argued feeling as though he were being replaced.

 

From the time the company was first built he had been the only one allowed to work directly under Sage, but now someone else was going to also occupy that space....

 

“Our company is growing larger and larger, although you are able to keep up with every task so far, there will probably come a day when we need more help. So why not start today by getting another secretary. From today onwards let me introduce you to Ms. Zana.” On cue a lovely young lady walked in bowing. 

 

She was the female lead. 

 

Sage had thought it over again, coming to the conclusion that the female lead would be best suited for Jun. 

 

Zana grew up in a normal household trying to support her sick mother. In the original story Zana was a ditzy yet hard working girl who ended up getting a job at Sinergy-tech. 

 

After meeting the male lead the two later fell in love and she became Sinergy-techs new secretary replacing Sage. However in the current storyline Sage changed it so that Zana would instead choose to work at V-tech. 

 

Due to this, Zana and Rey never met or fell in love and Zana instead had to work twice as hard in order to work her way up in Sage’s company. 

 

At first Sage secretly tested the girl to see how capable she was, and sure enough she took everything Sage threw at her. She truly was the female lead. So Sage believed she was the perfect match for Jun. 

 

Once Sage left the world Jun would become the new CEO and he would need a secretary by his side. Who better than the FL? Zana was capable, beautiful, had a good personality, and was able to replace Sage as Sinergy-techs secretary in the original plot. Moreover, if Jun and Zana fell in love Sage wouldn’t have to worry about the FL and ML getting together. 

 

And why wouldn’t Jun and Zana fall in love? 

 

Zana was the female lead which naturally allowed her to gain the attention of many viable male suitors and no other male was a better bachelor then Jun. He was attractive, tall, suave, had a good personality, was kind (only to Sage) and as a secretary he excelled in everything he did, he even cooked! 

 

Furthermore, once he became CEO of V-tech he would become very wealthy. He truly was the perfect bachelor. So why wouldn’t Zana fall in love, and vice versa?

 

Sage believed her plan was foolproof, except she didn’t account for one thing. Jun’s feelings.

 

Sage thought she had already crushed his feelings for her, yet she had only done the opposite...

 

Just like in the last life, Jun never trusted or got close to anyone else besides Sage. No matter who it was, everyone else besides Sage was just useless space. Sage was truly the only one in Jun’s eyes. 

 

So unfortunately for Sage, no matter who she pushed in front of him, his feelings would never change. 

 

“Hello, I am Zana! From Now on I hope to learn a lot from you about being co-secretary!” Zana eyes sparkled as she extended her hand out towards Jun.

 

“Ah, I am sorry, it seems there is no need for a co-secretary. So you can go back and do whatever job you were doing before.” Jun’s dark eyes coldly narrowed as he ruthlessly outright avoided the handshake. 

 

The FL looked slightly taken aback from Jun’s fierce gaze she had never been hated before. Although she wasn’t rich, there was no one she couldn’t attract, that's how she worked her way up. Yet, for the first time, she couldn’t charm for way through. 

 

“Hmmm, Jun is just testing you, please work hard starting today.” Sage calmed the situation as she gave Jun a piercing stare telling him to play nice. 

 

Jun was angry at there being a co-secretary, after all how could he show Sage his skills when there was someone else helping?  But Jun knew he could not defy Sage, so for now he decided to back down. That didn’t mean he would play nice like Sage wanted though... 

 

Here's another chapter ヾ(*^▽^*)ノ Oof the Villain is trying to pair Jun with the FL again (;¬_ლ)

17