The CEO Is My Lover: Arc 2 Chapter 17
757 4 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Story progress: -82.6%

 

For the next few months even without Zana, Jun was easily able to complete his secretary duties. No, it almost seemed as though Jun was working twice as hard as though to prove to Sage that he was the only secretary she needed. 

 

In terms of his abilities he truly was the perfect secretary and more so bachelor. Although she had been unsuccessful thus far, before she left the world Sage still hoped to find Jun a lover.

 

Just as she thought this she spotted Jun on the TV. It was a previous interview he had done for Friday Night Live. 

 

He really did look handsome in the lighting. If Jun and Rey were side by side, Jun would definitely win in terms of suave. 

 

Although Rey was very handsome, his deadpan look took away from his possible appeal. So Jun would definitely win in terms of charm, elegance, and charisma. Sage’s eyes slightly laughed at the thought, to think, a minor character could win against the male lead in looks...

 

“So, what is it like being the number one Secretary for the fastest up and coming company?” The interviewer on tv asked.

 

“It’s quite fascinating, I am still blown away by the tech we sell. My boss is truly a genius.” Jun elegantly spoke a hint of fondness was clearly present in his voice. Unfortunately, Sage was unable to recognize that it was directed at her and instead listened on. 

 

“Speaking of your Boss, just who is the elusive creator of V-Tech, as her personal secretary please share with us what your boss is like?

 

“Well, she definitely asks for a lot, but in return she is also very generous. For the rest of my life I hope that she lets me stay by her side so I can serve her.” Juns usually dak eyes instead twinkled.

 

The crowd all looked captivated as they listened to the interview. 

 

Ha, what is this, a proposal? He needs to work on his interview skills or people will start to get the wrong idea. Sage mused.

 

“Ok, one last question that I think all the female viewers out there would like to hear. Are you currently single?”

 

“...Well to be perfectly honest…” the entire audience grew closer in order to hear what he had to say. “I am not seeing anyone…” Before the audience could celebrate Jun continued to speak.

“BUT! My heart only belongs to one person, and I am currently trying to pursue them. Though, I am not sure if my efforts are working.” Juns handsome face looked down to the ground as though downcasted.

 

“D-Don't worry! I’m sure the lucky person will quickly realize your feelings! Don’t give up!” The interviewer awkwardly patted Jun’s shoulder with teary eyes. 

 

Meanwhile the audience whispered amongst themselves seemingly jealous as they wondered who the mystery woman was who could manage to steal the #1 bachelor's heart.

 

Sage turned off the TV. Hmm I never knew he liked someone, I suppose that makes sense why he rejected the Zana the FL so much. I gotta find out who it is though so that Jun doesn’t fall for the wrong person this time.

 

 “So who’s the mystery woman?” Sage asked, long ago noicing Jun’s presence behind her. Afterall the interview had been filmed awhile ago before airing, so of course Jun was by Sage's side now.

 

“Ah, hmmm… I wonder.” Even without looking Sage could tell he probably wore a sly grin. 

 

“By the way, what would you like to eat tonight?” Jun asked quickly changing the subject.

 

“Hmmm, something simple, how about a cheesesteak sandwich.”

 

“Your wish is my command.” Jun spoke with a gentle smile.

 

During the past few months V-tech continued to grow stronger and bigger especially after Zana left. It’s continued growth started to push Sinergy-tech out of the spotlight. Sage’s technology was truly revolutionary to the present world, so how could her company not become #1? 

 

While at this same time Rey continued to try to get in contact with V-tech’s mysterious CEO to propose a deal, unfortunately he was never able to get past the annoying head secretary Jun who happily shot down all of his requests to interact with V-techs Ceo. 

 

Moreover, while his company was losing to V-tech his workload became harder as he had no feasible secretary. It was at this time that he again tried to contact Sage, he truly regretted not putting in more effort the day she left. Maybe if he had, she would have stayed by his side... He could only lament at how stupid he had been to let such a prize get away. 

 

As he thought this, a knock was heard at his door. 

 

“Come in…” 

 

“Hello, I am here for my 2:00 o’clock meeting.” A beautiful, overly dolled up girl walked in.

 

“Yes, Zana was it?” The male lead asked with a hint of boredom in his tone. 

 

“~That’s correct~” 

 

“Is it true you have valuable information regarding V-tech?” Rey looked suspicious.

 

“~Yes! For a time I worked there and during that time I was able to steal valuable information. I received all the information from top secretary Jun.”

 

Just to let you all know, after this arc I will be posting this story on wattpad. I originally meant to post it there but decided to try this site out in order to enter for the Scribble contest. I will still keep this story on this site too, updates will just be slower in order to match the amount of chapters on here and wattpad. Anyways, I'll talk more about that when I do officially put it on wattpad.

Also, these past few days I've been really planning out the future Arcs. This story has been in the making for a few years now, I always had a vague idea for most of the arcs  but now I've written them down in a sequence of events to better understand the layout and can't wait to fully write them. So I hope you continue to stick with my story!

As always, if you have any questions or anything comment down below ヽ(´ ∇`)ノ

17