The CEO Is My Lover: Arc 2 Chapter 22
803 7 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Story Progress Update: -98.534%

 

After the incident with Rey, V-tech continued to grow. Even though Sage allowed Rey to keep the secret files of V-tech, Sage was already 100 steps in front of him, if he tried to implement the stolen technology data it wouldn’t harm V-tech at all. After all Sage could always just create better tech. Moreover, she also filed an arrest warrant against the FL for stealing and selling private data, if she was successfully able to put her away then she could fully guarantee that the FL and ML would not fall in love. 

 

Unfortunately, because of the female lead’s halo, she had yet to be captured and arrested. 

 

Meanwhile, Jun had been working even harder than usual while also becoming quite sticky.

 

Sage wanted to hire another secretary as she still had plans to find him a lover or fiance but everytime she brought up the subject the next meal would always be super spicy or bitter...

 

Finally, tired of him always being so close Sage decided to hasten her search of finding him a partner. Luckily they were in the modern world, so this time finding a suitable partner would be  100 times easier. Sitting at her desk she spoke to the figure directly behind her.

 

“Jun, what is your type?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“What type of person do you like?” The Villain Stoically looked at her muse.

 

“Why do you want to know? Do you want to know so that you can perhaps seduce me?” Jun hugged Sage from behind. Sage registered his words and actions as teasing, thus she paid no mind to it as she continued to work, ignoring him until he responded to her question.

 

“Someone who is emotionless but gentle, with misty dark eyes. Someone who is generous and beautiful. Someone who always loves and devours everything I cook.” Jun lightly spoke as his eyes shone at Sage.

 

Paying no mind, Sage jotted down what he said. His interests were a bit strange, who liked emotionless girls??? However, finding someone who would eat all of Jun’s cooking would be no problem, after all it was always delicious, well except for the bitter and spicy food...

 

“I see, anything else?” Sage asked while silently jotting down how she needed to find a girl who even likes spicy and bitter dishes...

 

“No.” Jun smiled reaching out and kissing the back of Sage’s hand. Recently he had been doing this as well as other things but Sage ignored it all as she quickly took her hand back. Jun countereed her response by speaking.

 

“And what about you, what type of man do you like?” 

 

“Hmmm, why do you want to know?” Sage’s indifferent eyes eyed Jun.

 

“So I can seduce you.” Jun shamelessly spoke. 

 

Sage’s emotionless face almost cracked as she heard his strange response. He truly was getting more and more bold with his teasing. Sage let out a tired sign. This is why she needed to find him a partner quickly. 

 

Ignoring his reply Sage quickly turned to her computer. Swiftly she typed something into the search bar and a website was pulled up.

 

Jun looked down as he wrapped his arm around her waist. “What are you doing?” 

 

Sage stayed emotionlessly as she ignored his sticky behavior. “Ah, I’m going on a dating website.” 

 

“...”

 

Suddenly the surrounding area turned ice cold as Jun spoke.

 

“~Oh... and why would you need to do that?” Jun continued to smile but his cloudy dark eyes betrayed him.

 

“To find a partner.” 

 

Instantly the surrounding area turned even colder as it felt like winter. Jun’s hand on Sage’s waste also tightened just enough to make sure the beauty couldn’t escape.

 

“~And why do you want one? Or perhaps you have already found someone? Tell me, who is he? Who is the man?” Jun sweetly smiled, while his eyes now held a cold glimmer. Like always though, Sage ignored his strange look as she emotionlessly replied. 

 

“I’m not trying to find a partner for me…” Instantly the air turned calm as Jun silently sighed with relief. 

 

He was still confused though. “Then who are you trying to find a partner for?” 

 

Sage’s emotionless eyes twitched to the side. “Hmm…” 

 

“~Tell me.” Jun’s voice was sweet while the atmosphere again turning cold from Sage’s lack of response.

 

“...I’m trying to find a partner... for you.”

 

Instantly the atmosphere completely changed as the room became dark and freezing, even worse than before. 

 

“WHY?” Jun’s voice filled with a hint of anger and abandonment. Ever since he had heard Sage say she was going to give the company to him, he knew she wouldn’t abandon him so he started to become more sticky, trying to express his love. But now, was she trying to get rid of him? Was she trying to abandon him!?

 

Sage, calmly responded to the man. “...hmmm, because I just don’t want you to be lonely....” It would be annoying if he mourns my death for too long after I die. The villains' eyes seemed cold, but unknowingly they held a touch of warmth.

 

Once again the atmosphere turned back to normal as Jun still felt slightly angered. However, this time he also felt a strange sense of happiness over Sage’s words. “She didn’t want him to be lonely.” She wasn’t trying to get rid of him or abandon him, she just wanted him to be happy. Just like she had always done since he met her... 

 

“~ If that’s the reason you don’t need to continue to look.” 

 

“Hmm… Why is that?” 

 

“~Why? Well I already have a partner. Someone I will forever love and care about.” Jun affectionately wrapped his other arm around Sage.

 

“Oh, then you will have to introduce her to me sometime.” Sage no longer paid attention to the  man, instead she began shuffling some paper overlooking all of Jun’s actions. 

 

This only led the atmosphere to get darker again until Jun finally sighed letting go of Sage. He already knew she had a cold heart and would not easily be caught in the warmth of love. He knew this, so instead he was willing to wait while taking the time to immerse her in his love. 

 

Slowly he walked to the door until he seemed to remember something, lightly turning to look at Sage. “Oh ya, tonight I’ll make your favorite dishes.” Upon hearing Jun’s words Sages emotionless eyes slightly shone, but for some reason she felt shudders run down her spine as she looked at Jun’s closed eye smile. 

 

That night, all the food was spicy…

 

Oooo we're getting close to the end, or are we, Mwhahah you'll never know! (`∀´)Ψ Again, if you wanna check out my Wattpad it's "Desert_S" This is the last time I'll say it, (or second last, or the third last or...) Anyways...

Jun: *Hacks onto profile created by Sage "In happy relationship! Taken, Taken, Taken!"

*The next day

Sage: "Tch, there hasn't been a single reply."

Jun: "See I told you, I am only destined for the one I love!"

Sage: "..." Or you're just a shameless man...

18