The CEO Is My Lover: Arc 2 Chapter 24
746 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After that day, Sage tried to become more distant with Jun. 

 

After all, long ago the villain had already decided to distance herself so that Jun wouldn’t be too affected by her death.

 

 It was only after the world reached -100% that Sage realized how close she was being with Jun, silently she cursed herself for not distancing herself sooner. 

 

However, although Sage tried to distance herself it ultimately failed, as, after that day, Jun seemed to become even stickier. 

 

He no longer left her alone for an instance while he also made it his objective to always be in contact with Sage. He did this by either hugging her or holding her hand. Even at night he clung to her. At first the villain had refused as such an act was foreign to her but Jun quickly convinced her, for if she didn’t then he would wake her up in the middle of the night by having a nightmare. Only when he was by her side did the nightmares stop. 

 

Unfortunately for the Villain, she liked sleep more than distancing…

 

Meanwhile Jun had a live interview at a renowned place. Because Sage still chose to stay in the shadows, as her secretary Jun was left to take on interviews and such. 

 

Recently though, he had refused them all since Sage refused to go with him. Even when she tried to use her power as CEO Jun would not budge. He only wanted to stay by Sage’s side.

 

Due to the calls being so persistent Sage finally had no choice but to give in as she promised to go with Jun. He wanted her to be on stage so he could watch her at all times but she coldly refused. She still didn’t want to reveal her identity so she made a compromise with Jun, she would sit in the crowd and watch the show while he performed the interview. 

 

Reluctantly he agreed.

 

Upon arriving at the place, Jun started the interview. 

 

“So, I know this has been asked before, but do you still have someone you love?” The interview teasingly poked at Jun.

 

“Yes, she is the only one for me.” Jun fidgety looked towards the audience, unknown to everyone he stared in only one direction. 

 

He was looking at Sage. 

 

“Oh I see. And who is the lucky lady?”

 

“Ah, I’d rather not say. If I did I think she’d get angry. What I will say though is that I plan to love her wholly for the rest of my life. She is the only one for me… I am incapable of loving another.” Passionately Jun declared his love still gazing fully at Sage.

 

Silently everyone in the crowd drank vinegar as they saw the determination in Jun’s eyes.

 

Everyone wished to be the special person Jun was talking about, well, everyone but one. Sage of course chose to stay ignorant towards Jun’s words of Love. 

 

Jun did not give up though as he kept passionately staring at her. 

 

“Ah, I see. Well I gue-” Just as the interviewer was about to continue with the questions a sudden yell was heard.

 

“JUN! YOU HAVE RUINED MY LIFE!!! NOW I’LL END YOURS!!!” Suddenly Zana was spotted in the crowd. It was probably from running undercover for so long that she looked terrible. Her hair was all knotted and her clothes dirty. Moreover she had a dark crazy look in her eyes unbefitting of the FL. 

 

“Sh*t, she must have gotten in here using the female lead halo.” Just as Sage thought this, Zana pulled out a gun aiming it towards Juns’ heart

 

Sage was slightly surprised, again the world was not aiming for her life first but instead Jun’s, She thought for sure it would be her this time, after all it’s not like Jun fired Zana. Sage was the one who insulted the FL and coldly fired her.

 

Without hesitation Zana pulled the trigger multiple times on the surprised Jun,  but before a single bullet could pierce his heart, a woman moved at lightning speed, shoving him out of the way as she instead stood in his place. 

 

BAM

BAM 

BAM

 

I am pleased so far with the results of yesterdays pole. I am glad to see you guys like the cold female lead and yandere aspects. After all, this is a yandere story, it's evident in the title,  if you guys didn't vote for the yandere parts I would be a little worried at why your reading this story. As for the cold female lead, I'm glad you guys like, cause she ain't melting anytime soon. Poor Jun...

The Villain: Coldly speaking, "Why do we have to sleep in the same bed?"

Jun: Full of teary eyes. "Why can't we sleep in the same bed?"

The Villains eyes twitched: "What kind of logic is this?" Still she let the shameless man cling to her every night...

20