The CEO Is My Lover: Arc 2 Chapter 26
811 6 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sage opened her cold, dark eyes in the familiar void space.

 

Host has failed one world after warning, If two more worlds are failed, Soul torture will be enacted.

 

A monotone voice echoed out in the cold dark space where only the Villain could hear. 

 

Silently the Villain pulled out the glowing death orb, although she still had two more worlds to destroy she felt a little tired and almost wanted to swallow it now. However, she remembered all the delicious food she had previously eaten and suddenly she felt rejuvenated.

 

System. Take me to the next world.

 

Yes host. Initializing next world 

 

3

2

1

 

Silently as the system counted down the villain wondered what had happened to Jun. She was curious and wanted to look back but unfortunately she couldn't. 

 

As a rule, the system always deleted previous world information after she died so she could only curiously wonder how the world progressed after her death. 

 

Thinking about it, Jun was now one of the richest men in the world, he had good looks, talent, fame, and apparently a lover. So the villain was sure his life would work out ok. Moreover she had guaranteed his succession so he wouldn’t get swindled out of his company like last time. 

 

As she felt her soul travel to the next world she no longer thought about it, after all she had left him with everything he would need, she was sure he would peacefully live out the rest of his life. 

 

Just like last time though, she couldn’t be further from the truth...

 

After Sage died news was published everywhere. After all she had died on live television and it turned out she was the renowned secret CEO of V-tech, it would be weird if her death wasn’t publicized. The incident went down in history as one of the greatest tragedies caught on live T.V. 

 

Due to all the evidence, Zana was quickly tried and put in jail sentenced to serve on death row, however maybe because of the FL halo, she won in court using insanity the plea bargain. Thinking she was off the hook she went to spend the rest of her days in an insanity ward. However, upon arriving she was subjected to torture, criticism and experiments. Later she deeply regretted not accepting death row, as dying would have been way better of a punishment. After years and years of inhumane treatment she really did become insane. 

 

As for Rey, after Sage’s death his heart chilled leading him to focus solely on business. He could never love again, so instead he put all his energy into building up Sinergy-tech. However fate was not kind, his company was quickly torn down at the hands of V-tech, leading it to soon go out of business. For the rest of his days he was forced to become a regular businessman while his heart was left unsatisfied, feeling as though his fate was meant to be so much greater. 

 

As for the one who suffered the most. Jun completely broke after Sage’s death.

 

I finally posted the cover I drew! I'm little annoyed tho cause I didn't draw the dimensions right and now it looks stretched (┛ಠДಠ)┛ 彡┻━┻ but whatever... It's not like I'm annoyed o(`^´*)

So how do you like the new cover?
  • Love it! Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Love it... Votes: 5 11.4%
  • " I don't really..." (takes out gun) (⌐▀͡ ̯ʖ▀)︻̷┻̿═━一- *sweats "Love it!" Votes: 27 61.4%
Total voters: 44
16