Chapter 2
4.4k 18 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This place is damn huge......"

Imagine a 3 star hotel, the academy is around that size, probably.

and that's only the building, not counting the sports field, gymnasium, and other places.

I had send off my sister to the elementary division before I went here, it looked like quite a normal school in comparison to this.

Still, this school is rather empty for its size.

Even now, I don’t see a single other person besides me while walking to the auditorium.

Did I come too early……or maybe I got the date wrong…..

I opened the door to the auditorium with great unease.

.....

Yep, I guess I'm at the wrong place.

Deciding so, I immediately turned back.

"Ahhhh, waaaiiittttt."

While ignoring the voice behind me I swiftly run away from the auditorium, not wanting to get caught in whatever’s happening there.

Still, to my surprise the girl dashed way faster than me and caught my hand before I could even land my 5th step.

How did she close the gap so quick?

There was quite a sizeable distance between her and me since she was in the middle of the auditorium, about 15-20 meters.

She closed that gap in less than 2 seconds, and the fact that I couldn’t hear her footstep made it even more bizarre.

"Why did you suddenly decide to run away?"

Her voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, I entered the wrong room, now if you'll....."

I shook off her hand and started walking once more.

"Wait wait waaiiitt."

Still, she doesn’t seem like she’ll let me go as she immediately circled around and stood in front of me.

A girl with light violet hairs and a pair of amethyst eyes.

She's wearing a maid costume, the typical black and white one you see on animes, along with the headdress and stockings too.

Yea, I don't want to get involved with this at all.

"You're a new student, right? I'm your senpai, you know?"

"Y-yea. Wait, I thought the school opens this year."

"The public grand opening is this year, but last year, a selected few already attended this school."

She looked at me from top to bottom before closing her eyes and nodding to herself.

“Humu humu, why are you not in your uniform?”

Wait, there's a uniform?

I didn't get it at all when entering so I thought anything goes.

"No, I didn't know this school has uniform."

"Of course it has! What kind of school would it be without uniforms?"

I mean, this school is already pretty abnormal anyway......

"So is that maid outfit the uniform for girls?"

"N-No, it's....."

"President, don't suddenly run out like that."

Another girl's voice came from behind me.

She has braided green hair and wear a pairs of glasses, behind it a pair of red blue eyes are currently looking at us.

She's wearing what I guess to be the school uniform, which consists of a frilly white blouse with black vest that haves a crest on the right top side, along with a cute lacy white ribbon tie and a mini skirt.

"Kanaaaa, the first kouhai to arrive is here, though she's not wearing his uniform."

She looked at me then looked at the purple haired girl again, before letting out a sigh.

"There's probably a spare uniform or two on the student council room."

"Let's go there, then!"

Without even taking my opinion into consideration, the girl in maid dress who I presumed is the student council president pulled me excitedly.

The girl with glasses followed along us from behind.

"So, kouhai, what's your name?"

"Misa......"

She took a closer look at me before suddenly coming to a realization and let out a gasp.

"Wait, are you a....."

"I'm a boy....."

Yes, due to my parent's naming sense, I got a girly name like Misa.

Even worse, my body physique and even my face were feminine enough to still let me pass off as a girl.

I’ve been mistaken as such for more than a couple of times already…….

I couldn't even cut my hairs short since it'll cost money to do so, and I rather not mess it up by cutting them myself.

My voice is not really high pitched, but high enough for it to make one doubt if it's a girl or a boy.

"W-Well, I'm Frillia, and I'm the student council president for this year."

So my thought was right.

"Kanae. I serve as the student council secretary."

"Nice to meet you, Frillia-senpai and Kanae-senpai."

"Nice to meet you too. Ahhh, you can also drop the senpai."

“But that would be.....”

“It’s fine it’s fine. We’re only a year apart anyway.”

“T-Then, Frillia and Kanae.”

“Yes, let’s get along, Misa.”

Frillia gave me a teasing smile.

I had a bad feeling looking at that smile.

Still, since she’s the student council president, I doubt she’ll do anything bad to me.

We arrived in front of the student council room not long after, it was about a 3-minute walk.

Entering the student council room, the first thing I noticed was how messy it is.

Books and papers lying around everywhere, boxes with various stuffs messily placed on the chairs and floors, it's just a complete mess.

Frillia finally let go of my hand and whispered something to Kanae, though her voice was so small that I couldn’t hear what she was saying.

Kanae nodded to whatever Frillia was saying before heading towards one of the lockers in the room.

"It should be around here somewhere......"

As I was watching Kanae searched through the locker, I could hear a ‘click’ sound behind me.

When I turned around, I could see Frillia locking the door for some reason.

As she saw me looking at her, she gave me a suspicious grin before pocketing the key on her apron.

While I was occupied wondering why Frillia locked the door, both of my hands were suddenly held down from behind and I could feel something being put on my wrists.

"Wait, what are you doing!?"

I shook off Kanae and looked at my hands, a pair of metal bracelet was in place.

Its not really heavy, it felt just like a normal accesory, if you can call a plain silver-colored bracelet as an accesory that is.

Frillia ignored my situation and went to the closet in the room, before taking out one set of the girl's uniform.

Wait, you can't be serious, right?

"Ahhhh, it seems we run out of the boy's uniform. How unfortunate."

No, that's definitely an act!

"I guess there's no choice but to let you wear the girl’s uniform. We can't have a student dress improperly on the first day."

Even though I know the door was locked, I still went to the door and tried to open it.

Needless to say, it was a fruitless effort.

“Now, I would greatly appreciate it if you would obediently wear this.”

“T-There’s no way in hell I would!”

“Well, that’s the answer I was expecting.”

Just when I thought she gave up, she took out her ID card from her pocked and pointed it at me.

“….!?”

Suddenly, my hands moved on its own and dragged me closer to Frillia.

“Ohhhh~! Had a change of mind?”

“No I didn’t!”

“But look, you willingly came closer to me on your own~”

She replied in a teasing tone.

Even now, my hands were completely out of my control.

No, rather than my whole arm its more like my wrists?

Is she controlling these bracelets somehow?

“Now, hands up.”

“Ghhhh……”

Againts my will, the bracelets dragged my hands up, leaving me completely vulnerable.

In less than a minute, they took off my

clothes and put the uniform neatly on me, complete with stockings and ankle strap shoes.

"Whoaaaahhhh, it looks better than I thought."

"Yea....."

The skirt is so short that I feel like people would be able to see what's underneath it if I bend my body even a little.

"Since we've gone this far, some light make up won't hurt, right?"

"Definitely. President is as wise as always."

Now you're just starting a two man act.

She took out what I presumed to be a make up box.

With no ways to resist, I could only close my eyes in anguish.

"President, you should change back to your uniform while I do her make up."

“I’m a boy, don’t call me her!”

“Yes yes, now let me make you even prettier.”

"Alright, I'll leave it to you, Kanae."

With that, Frillia entered another room connected to this one, while Kanae did as she please to the unresisting me.

 

"Kanae, you're amazing....."

"Thank you for the compliment, president."

I'm currently looking at the mirror.

Cherry pink glossy lips, blushed cheeks, and luscious eye lashes.

Long tidy blond hair with a cute little hairpin.

……Why am I here again? Why do I have to go through this on my first day…..

Kanae took off the bracelets after she finished doing my makeup so I can finally move my hands again but in the first place the door is still locked so not like I can go anywhere with my newfound freedom.

Suddenly Kanae looked as if she just remembered something, as she looked at her wristwatch and immediately panicked right after.

"Ahhh, president, we're late!"

"Ghhh, I was enchanted by Misa for too long! How bewitching. Misa, you're so cruel."

"Like it's my fault!"

Frillia immediately unlocked the door and the 3 of us ran back through the school corridor towards the event hall.

“Faster Misa!”

Dammit, how could those two run so quickly with these shoes and skirt?

After noticing me falling behind they slowed down and ran at my pace.

Khhh…..this humilliation……

I stumbled a few times already, though miraculously I always managed to regain my balance and not fall.

As we got closer, I could hear the sound of an announcement being made clearer and clearer.

"And lastly, let's hear the closing words from the student council president."

Frillia boldly opened the door with a loud bang and everyone’s gaze immediately redirected at us.

Even though I'm panting badly, the other 2 didn’t even break a sweat from all that running.

In my tired state, I looked at the others who were already there.

Wait, none of them are wearing a uniform!!!

“Now, let’s go!”

As she said that, she grabbed a hold of my wrist and dragged me with her too.

“Wait, what are you doing!?”

Of course, I got closer to her and spoke it in a low voice as I didn’t want to get a bad impression from my soon-to-be classmates from the get-go.

She only gave me a smile and didn’t answer my question as continuing on dragging me along.

I was dragged all the way to the stage.

Really, what is she doing!?

On the stage, there were already 2 people, a boy and a girl.

Both of them are wearing uniforms so are they also part of the student council?

Frillia finally let go of my hand but now that I’m already on the stage too, it would be more awkward for me to go down.

I ended up following Kanae and lining up with the other 2 people.

Frillia stepped forward and took the mic.

"We from the student council would like to welcome everyone here for entering Amadeus Academy. I'm going to believe that everyone already knows how this school works so I won't go into further detail about that. What I would like to introduce to everyone, however, is the whole student council body. We're the ones that'll be managing peace and order around school along with the enforcement department."

With that, she beckoned us to go forward.

Following the other 3, I lined up with them.

Mnnghhh…..how did it come to this……

"I myself am the student council president, Frillia, 2nd year student. The guy with red hair and menacing face is Gai, a fellow second year, he works as the vice president. The girl with wavy black violet hair and a gentle look is Cure from 2nd year. She serves as the treasurer. The girl with green hair and glasses is the 2nd year Kanae, the secretary of the student council."

Everyone then focused their attention at me.

"The last one, the cute blonde girl that could even be nominated as the cutest in the whole world is Misa, a member of the student council. By the way, she's a first year."

What the heck is with that introduction!!?

Mutters can immediately be heard around the hall, mostly talking about how did I even enter student council if I'm a first year.

No, in the first place I’m also not told about this, or rather I’m being dragged into this againts my will.

Or rather, did she just untroduced me as a girl!?

I almost screamed out on the top of my lungs but stopped myself at the last second.

If I were to deny of being a girl here at this moment, the impact will be much worse!

I was planning to bear with it for today and change back to my real self on monday since I've not known anyone yet, but by introducing me as a student council member, there's no way anyone wouldn't know about me.

I don't think I'll be able to escape with those tall walls surrounding this academy.

"Now then, everyone please enjoy yourselves for the next 2 days. School will officially start on Monday, and as for your uniforms it should already be sent to your rooms for those who live in the dormitory or to your house for those living in the housing district. Lastly as a reminder, I hope none of you would lose all your VP that fast or else I might just buy you."

She gave a playful wink and stepped back.

"And that's it for the opening ceremony. Like the student council president had said, please don't lose all your VP since the school wouldn't be held responsible if you were to be bought."

With that, everyone started exiting the auditorium.

Excited chatters can be heard all around.

No, I couldn't care less about that, more importantly......

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?"

After everyone had left, I immediately blew up.

"Hmmmm? Do what, I wonder."

She's playing dumb.

"So this is the first student council member to join. So cuteeeee~"

Cure suddenly hugs me from behind.

"Are you sure it's okay to recruit her without permission like that? Also, what the hell is with this ratio of men to women?"

"We have full authority regarding anything related to student council and school management to a certain extent. Besides, aren't you happy to be surrounded by all these beautiful girls?"

"I-I-I'm a guy!"

"Ehhhhhh!?"

Gai immediately shows a shocked face.

Hearing that, Cure tightened her hug even further for whatever reason, which gave me a problem on keeping my sanity.

"Wait wait wait, she's a guy!?"

"Hehe, how cute~"

"You're damn wicked, president."

"Look at her, blushing so hard, maybe I should join in!"

Frillia walked closer to me and hug me, but from the front.

"President, please keep your action in moderation. Though I understand how Misa's cuteness can bewitch anyone."

Kanae, you didn't even try to stop her.

"Hmmm, wait. But what will you do about his.....her registration. Her documents would probably state that she's a guy, right? Or did you already....."

Ahhh, Gai makes a good point!

"I already altered it, of course."

"Wait, is that even possible!?"

"Anything's possible if you have enough VP here. It’s just changing a single word and yours was considerably cheaper since you didn't gave the academy any documents regarding yourself so it only costed a few hundred thousand VP."

A few hundred thousand!?

And she actually called it cheap!?

No, that actually clears out my previous thoughts.

There's definitely a way to earn a lot of VP.

In theory, if there wasn't another way to make VP then she would only get 120.000 VP in 1 year, and that's in a scenario considering she didn't spend a single VP which is impossible.

Maybe part time job and such?

Since we have the next 2 days off, maybe I can get some decently paying work.

Though 10000 VP a month is probably enough, more couldn't hurt.

"Hmmmm? What's with the sudden serious expression?"

"N-no, I was just thinking about getting a job on the next 2 days."

Hearing that, she suddenly released her hug and flashed a smile on me.

"Do you want to work for me?"

What? She's offering work for me?

"By the way, I can pay way more than what a normal part time job would give. Don't you want the VP?"

Tch, knowing her, it would probably be something ridiculous.

But still, I need to earn it for my sister.

Ghhh, if I were to learn from my previous experiences, I should definitely steer clear from this, but is it really okay to be picky?

"So? Are you interested?"

"I......"

82