Chapter 3
3.8k 21 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I knew I shouldn't have accepted it......"

I regret ever getting lured by the VP.

"I got to say president, you got a good taste."

"Fufufu, so cute~"

"And why am I getting caught in this whole fiasco too?"

"Come on now, it's a student council activity, so every member has to participate."

Along with Frillia who hired me, Kanae, Cure, and Gai were here too.

Where is here? A huge mansion somewhat deep inside the housing complex.

It took about 5 house worth of spaces, so that should already explain how massive this place is.

And the predicament I'm in is......

"Ugghhh, I can't bend my body at all. Even standing still is painful."

I'm wearing an overly luxurious ballgown, something that's often seen in medieval animes and light novels.

It has a light pink color overall, with some white here and there.

It fits tightly on my body, as if it's tailor-made just for me.

No, judging from how she talked about spending hundreds of thousands of VP like its nothing yesterday, I wouldn’t be surprised if she really got it tailor-made for me.

She also did say that you can buy everything in this place with enough VP, so did she buy my exact measurements?

In the first place I never gave this school my measurements though…..or rather I didn’t give any info about myself at all!

Frills and laces covers the dress everywhere.

 Of course I’m also wearing a corset underneath this dress.

The skirt makes it really hard to walk, not to mention the shoes I'm wearing.

Practicality basically doesn't exist at all in this whole outfit.

The job that Frillia assigned to me, was to be her dress up doll for the day.

She told me about it only after I came here, and by that time Cure who had seemingly inhuman strength had already caught me, leaving me unable to escape.

And thus, this whole situation somehow came to this.

"I really want to go home....."

"Awwww, don't. I'll pay you extra, so stay here for the night."

"No, even if you say so, I have to take care of my little sister at home."

"Well, she can just stay here wi....."

"No way!"

There's no way I could let El see me like this!

Yesterday I somehow managed to get home and hid the fact that all those stuffs happened, but its impossible to hide now if she called El here!

"Let's see...... Ahhh, here it is. Misa's little sister's contact, 150.000 VP. Buy."

"Wait, what are you even doing!?"

Without minding me, she called my sister with her card.

I tried to stop her, but to no avail as Cure was still hugging the dolled up me tightly.

"Hello hello, anyone there? Ahhh, Imouto-san, this is a friend of your big brother, I would like to inform you that he'll be staying here today for a bit of group project."

"No, El, tha....."

My mouth was immediately blocked my Cure.

"Oohhh, you would like to come as well? Sure, I'll send the adress to your map. Call me again when you arrive. Mmmm, okay, bye."

With that, Frillia ends the call.

"You guys are really evil you know?"

Gai, you're not much better!

How could you just stand there in silence while watching me suffer?

"Ummm, why are you glaring at me?"

"Alright, enough of this, we need to get ready to welcome little sister here. Gai, would you....."

“Its okay Frills, I got this~”

Wait, what did she mean by......

"Hyaaaaahhhhh!"

In one swift motion, Cure switched from hugging me to carrying me in a princess carry.

No wait, this is too embarassing!

I tried to shake off her but she didn’t look like she’s even breaking a sweat from carrying me.

Am I that light?

“Now now~ Don’t move around so much or else I might drop you~”

“Mngghhh…..”

I could only let out a grunt as what she said made perfect sense, as I’m currently completely in the mercy of Cure.

In the first place, I can’t move my body much thanks to this dress.

She started walking, and having no other choice I circled my arm around Cure’s neck to gain more stability.

"Look at her, being all tsundere."

Grrrr, what are you grinning for Frillia!?

From Frillia's "dress up room" on the 3rd floor, Cure carried me all the way down to the first floor.

For the whole time, I held on to Cure tightly due to how unexpectedly terrifying it was to descend down the stairs while being carried.

I don’t think I have a fear of height, but the fact that I was being carried by someone else…...

"Don’t worry~ I won’t drop you~"

“I-I can’t help but feel uneasy…..”

“Ahhhh~ You’re so cuuuteeee~!”

Despite all my worries, Cure had no problem carrying me down the flight of stairs.

Rather, looking at her she really didn’t break a sweat, her breathing was completely normal too.

I have to clarify that she doesn’t have bulging muscles or anything, her body was completely like that of a normal girl.

She’s a bit taller than me, sure, those arms that carried me with ease were quite thin and dainty.

When I looked at her face again, she only returned a smile back to me, seemingly saying that this much is not a big deal for her.

While I was still staring at Cure blankly, I could hear the doorbell ringing.

"Ohhh, she's quick."

Way too quick!

How did she get here so quickly?

True enough, as Frillia opened the door, El was there.

At least considering the whole makeover, there’s no way she would know that it’s me from a glance, maybe I can pretend to-.....

“Nii......?”

She looked at me and tilted her head.

No way!

“Hmmm, how did you find out?”

Frillia looked genuinely interested.

“There’s no way El would mistook Nii for anyone else.”

She said it proudly.

“Ahhh, such a cute little sister. Is being cute a heredity in your family!?”

Cure in one swift motion gently put me down next to El then proceeded to hug both me and El together.

“Still, what is Nii doing......?”

She looked at me curiously.

“Well you see, El was it? Your brother has always wanted to be a girl secretly and I helped make that dream came true.”

“What lies are you trying to spout to my little sister?”

“El understand. It makes perfect sense.”

“”Ehhh? It does?””

The voices of everyone overlapped together.

“Un. Nii......Nee had always looked interested whenever we walked pass stores with cute dresses. Nee also seems to be really fond of makeup and cute dolls since she always intently looked at them when we walked past.”

Everyone looked at me with heartwarming eyes.

“N-No, you’ve got it all wrong!”

“There there, no need to be shy~”

Cure proceeded to gently pat my head.

“A real life tsundere.”

“Indeed president, we did the right thing yesterday.”

Ahhh geez!

I wasn’t looking at those thinking about having it for myself, I-I was thinking it would be great if I could buy El those stuffs!

Stop looking at me with those eyes!

“It’s okay, you don’t have to be a tsundere in front of us. You can be honest.”

“I’m not being a tsundere!”

“It’s okay Nee, El will still stay with Nee despite Nee’s hobby.”

No, don’t give me that understanding look!

“El is such a good little sister.”

“Uuuu, I want to dissapear….”

“Nee is really pretty.”

Being complimented like this doesn’t make me happy in the slightest, n-not at all!

“Isn’t she? She’s the cutest and prettiest girl in the world.”

Frillia showed a smug face as she said that.

“I understand that Misa’s cuteness will charm just about anyone but don’t go overboard, president.”

“Hehe, if Misa ever run out of VP, I’ll buy her and dress her up and lock her up in my room~”

“Cure-neechan, no. Nee will stay with El.”

“Hmmm? It’s okay, I’ll also buy El along of course.”

“Then it’s fine.”

It’s fine!?

“Misa, how about you transfer all your points now to me? El too of course. Then I’ll buy you both right after.”

“No thanks!”

“If Nee doesn’t agree then neither will El.”

“Awww. Then I’ll just wait for my chance.”

That sounds really ominous.....

“Anyway, Misa. Can you lend me your ID card?”

“I-It’s in the clothes I was wearing when I came here.”

“Hmmm? Is that so? One thing to keep in mind, you should always keep your ID card with you. Anna, can you grab it for me?”

“But it was you who stripped me without giving a chance to resist.....”

A maid who was standing a distance away immediately headed upstairs.

She returned in an instant or more like, she jumped down from the 3rd floor.

“Thank you Anna. This should do it.”

Frillia tapped her card againts mine then handed it back to me.

“I’ve transfered 200.000 VP to you as payment for today’s job.”

“200.000!?”

That’s an insanely large amount!

“Didn’t I say I’ll be paying way more than normal part time job?”

“Just for reference, how much does a normal job give?”

“Let’s see.....I think normally part time jobs would give hundreds to low thousands of VP per week, while a normal job would give a few tens of thousands of VP per month.”

And I’m getting way way more than that for just a day!?

“You do not need to mind it Misa. Believe it or not the president is one of the highest VP holders here.”

“Hehe, you’re making me blush Kanae.”

To casually throw away 200.000 VP just like that......

“Well, even if it seems like a lot now, some insurance is never bad.”

“How do you even get that much VP?”

“Hmmm? Well, it’s a secret for now. Ahhh by the way, Cure has close to the amount of VP I have so she was being serious about instantly buying you if you run out of VP. Do be careful, even I won’t be able to meddle in if Cure were to buy you.”

When I looked at Cure, she just gave me a smile.

“President, it’s about time.”

“Ahhh is it? Then Misa, your job for today is finished. You can also bring home the dress with you.”

“I don’t need it.”

“Then treat it as my last command. Take it home with you.”

“Uuuu....”

With that, Kanae and Frillia headed upstairs.

Gai also went along with them.

“Cure, you’re not going with them?”

“Ahhh, what they’re going to do has nothing to do with me~ Here, I’ll help you get back~”

“No, I-....”

“Your little sister is currently asleep~ You sure you can carry her in that outfit~?”

“.....Please.”

True enough to her words, seems like El had fallen asleep before I noticed.

Cure carefully separated her from me and carried El in her arms.

“Can you walk~?”

“Y-Yes, if we’re going slowly.”

“There’s no rush so it’s fine~”

With that, I followed her from behind.

Keeping my balance while wearing this dress and heels was indeed as hard as I thought.

Its taking me all I had to make sure I didn’t accidently stumble and fall.

“Don’t worry, I’ll catch you if you fall~”

“How are you going to do that while carrying El?”

“Its easy enough~ I can even carry the both of you together if you want~”

“…..No thank you.”

Its scary how convincing that sounded, I could imagine her doing that with ease.

her tone suddenly changed from her usual playful tone to a more serious one.

“There’s no real reason to keep up a front like that you know? The others may joked around about it but I can see that you’re genuinely happy deep inside.”

“.....”

Those eyes felt like it looked directly at my soul, at the things I tried so hard to bury deep inside my heart.

“There’s......no way that that’s true…..”

“Is there a reason why you have to keep it a secret so much?”

“.....”

My weak attempt at a rebuttal was immediately ignored.

“Well, if you don’t want to tell me it’s fine. I won’t push you to talk about something you’re uncomfortable with.”

Even though I should’ve just ignore her, something pushed me to talk.

“I have to be strong.”

“Hmmm?”

“To protect my sister, I have to be strong! I have to be someone who El can rely on, someone who can protect her from harm. We only have each other!”

“.....So it’s like that.”

Moments of silence past, though it wasn’t long before Cure broke it.

“Misa, do you believe that you have to put up a front and try to act tough to protect yourself and your sister?”

“Of course! If I were to be looked down by everyone, then......”

“I wonder about that. How did you get roped by Frillia and Kanae in the first place?”

“I got tricked by them.”

“Exactly. I’m sure deep in your thought back then, when you were following along with their antics, you were thinking ‘even if they try to do anything bad to me I can just force my way out since they’re both just weak girls’. Am I wrong?”

“......”

“But in the end you realized it’s always been them who have the upper advantage. Be it scheming, information manipulation, and even strength. I can throw a wild guess but the start of everything was because you were tricked about the whole uniform thing right? After all, the new students should only be getting their uniform today. And you probably also thought that you could force your way through and run in case things goes bad.”

“I.....”

“Though my view might not match with some people, in my opinion it’s fine for you to present yourself as weak. Carelessness is the best way to get an edge over your opponent. Your experience so far should speak for itself.”

I couldn’t say anything to refute her.

All of what she said were basically true.

Cure then returned back to her usual tone.

“Well, I bet its partially because it’s embarassing too so it’s fine to act the way you always had in front of others~ I can reprimand Frills in case it gets too much for you, you can rely on me~”

“.....”

We then continued to walk in silence.

“Thank you.....”

“Hehe, don’t mind it~ If you really want to, I’m not joking about giving all your points to me and let me buy you~

“I’ll politely decline.”

“Too bad~”

That’s right, things are not the same as it was in the past.

Even when I made the resolve to move forward, I’m still tied by the chains of the past.

It is as Cure said.

Who cares what others thought about me, they can even look down on me all they want.

When it actually matters, I just have to turn the tables on them and make them regret underestimating me.

But still, even then......

“It’s still really embarassing though.”

“Hehe, Misa is such a tsundere~”

“I’m not!”

We continued to walk to my home.

When we arrived, Cure laid down El on the bed in her room.

"Thank you for the help."

Cure only giggled as I thanked her.

She then stood there, with no indication that she intended to leave.

"U-Ummm, are you not going back?"

"Hmmm~~~ I have no reason to be in a hurry~"

"It's getting late, so you should."

"Then~ Can you take off that dress by yourself if I leave~?"

"!?"

That's right, with how constricting this outfit is, I can't even extend my hand to reach the zipper in my back.

"T-Then, could you help me?"

"Should I~? if Misa say 'Cure-oneechan, can you please help this Misa?' in a cute voice, then I just might do it~"

"What!?"

"Oh, you won't~? Then I guess I'll just go straight home, it's getting dark anyway~"

She walked towards the front door.

"W-Wait!"

"What is it~?"

It's embarassing!

Really really embarassing!

But..... I have no choice.

My face turned red just thinking about me saying such a line.

"C-Cure-oneechan, can you p-please.....help this Misa.....?"

I tried saying it in the cutest voice i could possibly muster, though my act sent a shiver down my own spine.

"Yes~! Good girl."

Uuuuu, I can feel my face burning from the shame.

Cure unzipped the zipper on the back of the dress and untied the corset constricting me.

Has breathing always been this easy before…..?

"You should be able to do the rest yourself. Then, I'll be going~"

Cure opened the door.

"Ahhh, by the way, I was recording that."

Cure with her card that I didn't notice she was holding all this playbacked the video of me saying that in an embarrased state.

"Misa is so cute~"

I couldn’t even react as she left my house.

........

AHHHHH GEEZ!

CURE, YOU MEANIE, DEMON, HENTAI, BAKA!!!

Needless to say, my face was completely red.

Should I add (character name) after every dialogue to make it easier to distinguish who says what?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
79