Chapter 10
2.2k 6 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Wake up.”

“Yes.”

Unnaturally, I was suddenly awoken from my sleep.

Anna was standing there looking, no, glaring at me would be the more appropriate way to describe it.

“Hmph, master is too kind. If only I was given more days to train you, then I could make you into a proper lady.”

“I don’t want that though!”

Now that I’m not in that trance, I could finally refute back againts her.

I suddenly heard a sound coming from the balcony.

When I looked, there’s nothing there.

Was it just my imagination.....?

“Stand.”

Just as she told me to, I stood up from my bed.

No wait, what am I doing!?

Why am I still obeying her every word?

“As I thought, master could not erase the discipline I ingrained to your body.”

She show a playful grin.

“How.....?”

“As long as you are distracted, your body itself will still listen to what I say. Discipline is a hard thing to get rid off after all.”

“Tch.”

“A proper lady should not click her tongue.”

“I don’t want to be a proper lady though!”

Anna then lets out a sigh.

“Even though it had been a long time since I met such a blank canvas. Now, let us get you dressed up.”

I was still keeping my guards up.

“There is no need to worry, I will not do anything to you today.”

“Really?”

“Of course. A proper lady does not tell lies after all, though hiding the truth is a different thing.”

“So you are hiding something from me!”

“It is not something I need to hide. Frillia-sama is keeping an eye on me at the moment so there is not much I can do. Now enough talking, the others are awaiting you for breakfast.”

Without letting me ask further question, she started dressing me up again.

Today’s dress was quite loose compared to what I wore yesterday, it didn’t feel constricting at all and quite easy to move in.

With Anna leading the way I headed towards the dining room.

“There you are Misa.”

Frillia greeted me as I entered

“Sorry I took a while.”

“Good morning Misa!”

“Nee, good morning.”

Ru and El were already there.

Though I’m more surprised by the one sitting next to them.

“Misa, good morning~”

“Yes, good morning Cure.”

“Come come~”

Cure patted her lap and opened her arms wide.

I let out a sigh and just obediently sat on Cure’s lap.

“Good~ Also Frills, if something like yesterday happened again I might not be able to hold myself back so you better set that maid of yours straight before I destroy this whole mansion~”

“Y-Yes…..”

Apart from me, Cure, Frillia, and Anna, the others were confusedly looking at Cure when she said that.

Anna didn’t seem fazed at all from Cure’s threat as she kept her usual pose.

Cure only shrugged After looking at Anna’s reaction, or rather lack of reaction and focused on her attention on hugging me instead.

Anna then served us our food and we started eating.

Though I expected as much, Cure was being way more doting than usual.

She wouldn’t even let me eat on my own as she locked both of my hands in place by hugging them with one hand, and use her free hand to spoonfed me.

She would also poke my cheeks from time to time.

Well, I won’t complain much about it today though, it’s definitely way better than what I experienced yesterday at least.

“So where are we going today Frills~?”

“Hmmm, dunno. Do you have any suggestions?”

“Hmmm~ If it were me I would go to the forest in the east or just the knights training ground~”

“Haaahhh, why did I even think about asking a battle junkie like you. Normally I have Kanae to ask about this...... How about you Anna, do you have any reccomendation?”

“How about a picnic, master? Bring a monster repellant charm and have a picnic on the wide grassland next to town. The weather is good and there are a lot things everyone can do in the wide open area.”

“That’s.....honestly not a bad idea.”

“Then, after breakfast, I will borrow Misa-sama to help me prepare the food for the picnic. Master and everyone else can go ahead and.....”

No wait, your real intention is leaking out!

“Rejected. Seriously Anna, you’re not even trying to hide it anymore.”

“Master already knew about it after all.”

“Haaahhh, I guess it’s partially my fault for leaving the 2 of you alone despite knowing your personality, though I didn’t expect for you to be so attached.”

“Of course master. It has been a while since I saw someone with as much potential as Misa-sama, so if I can get some time alone with Misa-sama I can educate her to be a perfect proper lady, even going further than what I had imagine to be possible.”

Her words sent shivers down my spine.

I really have to keep in mind to never be with Anna alone.

“Then, as per Anna’s suggestion, let’s go on a picnic! I’ll be relying on you to prepare the picnic basket.”

“Yes, leave it to me.”

We peacefully finished lunch and then waited for Anna to finish making the foods for the picnic.

No well, that was how it was supposed to go but the moment we finished breakfast the picnic basket was already ready.

When did she make this....

“Kanae and Gai will be joining us later.”

“Hmmm~? Is it not resolved yet~? If my precious time with Misa gets taken again like the previous 2 days just because the knights are incompetent enough that they can’t handle a simple monster horde then I would really crack you know~?”

Cure.....Your voice is a bit scary at the end there.

“N-No, unless something outrageous happened, the 4 of us should be completely free for today.”

“Hmmm, Cure-sensei, is there even anything that you can’t defeat with how powerful you are?”

“Let’s see~ I know that there are some people that’re stronger than me, though for now the ones I know numbered less than 5. As for monsters, I don’t think I’ve ever met one that I had trouble with yet~”

“Alright, we can chat more on our picnic, lets go!”

Frillia cut the conversation short herself and picked up the picnic basket from Anna, before leading the way outside.

 

“Finally here!”

Frillia said as she stretched her body.

The place we ended up was a small hill just south of the town.

The slope was quite gentle and smooth so getting up here wasn’t hard, though we did walk a fair distance away.

Surprisingly, we didn’t encounter anything on the way.

“Misa~ Is there something on your mind~?”

“N-No, well.... I thought we would be encountering monsters on the way.”

“Hmmmm~ why indeed~?”

“Without answering my question, Cure just let out an amused giggle before taking a seat on the ground.

Frillia also looked like she knew why but she also didn’t disclose it.

While I was thinking about what they could be hiding from me, I could see smoke rising in the far distance.

When I pointed it out, another thing came to view.

Even from afar, it’s huge body can still clearly be seen.

“A dragon.....?”

47