Where’s it gone?
5.1k 13 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This part was re-edited with a lot of help from Trismegistus Shandy links below:

https://www.tgstorytime.com/viewuser.php?uid=8445

https://bigclosetr.us/topshelf/book/30192/trismegistus-shandy

James was woken up by the feeling of his insides being shredded. His chest hurt, stung and ached. His hips felt like they were being twisted and sculpted from within. There was a pain that he thought near impossible to describe; it was kind of like being kicked in the balls, only the pain moved from his crotch to his midsection, becoming more intense as time went on. It seemed like it would never end. He laid there paralyzed by the intense pain running through his body until it suddenly stopped. He was left unable to move, exhausted from an experience he didn't understand. He wished he knew what had happened. But before he could try to comprehend it, he had already fallen back asleep.

Eyes half-closed, he walked to the bathroom, forgetting about the pain of last night. As with each morning, he needed to pee. He stood in front of the toilet as usual. Only, unlike other mornings he had experienced, when he began to get his penis out he found it was absent. He began to properly wake up. It couldn't just be gone, right? He patted down his crotch, yet he couldn't find it. How could someone lose their dick? He looked down where it used to be and was shocked to find something completely different. His eyes darted away and he ran straight to the mirror. 

The girl that stared back at him was quite pretty. Her long black hair was the same colour as his; her eyes had the same green-blue shift that his had; and she wore the same shirt; as well as the same boxers he had gone to sleep in. She was the spitting image of James, like some long-lost twin sister. He touched his face and she mirrored him; his skin felt softer; the sideburns he'd worked at growing for so long had disappeared; he couldn't feel the rough stubble he was accustomed to on his chin.

Reluctantly, he looked at her body; her figure was what he would consider boyish, which in this situation he thought was a plus. Her chest ruined her androgyny, though. She couldn't be him.

He got closer to the mirror and began examining her face; there was no trace of the facial hair. Her eyebrows arched and were thinner, and her lips were a slightly darker shade of pink. 

He looked at the hair that had begun to cover his eyes as he stared into the reflection. Her hair was longer than his had ever been. He tugged it and felt the pull at his scalp. 

It was undeniable that he was the girl in the mirror. Despite his better judgement, he looked down at what should have been a flat chest, and his suspicions were confirmed; he had boobs, small ones but they were still there. The kind he saw when he was home alone on the computer. Instead of excitement, he felt fear. This wasn't his body. This couldn't be his body. Yet somehow he was inhabiting it. 

He left the bathroom even though his bladder still felt like it was going to burst. He climbed back into bed and tried to fall asleep, tried to wake himself up from this nightmare he was convinced he was in. He wanted his body back, with its patchy sideburns, flat chest and correct set of genitalia.

But he couldn't sleep; not in his current state. Regardless of whether he had the right set down there, he still had to go. 

He forced himself onto the toilet and tried to go. He tried to distract himself by thinking about anything else. He thought about his favourite games and his friend Nick who he played them with. He thought about the great plays from the night before and how they worked as a team. He thought about how his friends would react if they found out he was now a girl; he wondered if he'd still be able to be friends with his school group. He thought about how thoroughly his life was going to fall apart if things didn’t return to normal. He got up, washed his hands and made sure not to look in the mirror. He climbed into bed and tried not to think about his breath speeding up, or how his chest felt so heavy, or about what might happen if he couldn’t get back to his body.

He was woken by his phone's alarm. He had hoped that everything earlier had just been a dream, but in looking down at the masses on his chest, his hope was blown away. Everything felt so wrong. He'd been asked the question of what he would do if this happened, and like most guys, he'd said the normal pervert shit. But now that it had actually happened he felt disgusted by the thought of even trying to touch this body. 

It was nearly impossible for him to calm down, but he had to focus. There was no natural way this could have happened, at least he knew that much. Maybe he'd been a girl his whole life and simply remembered everything wrong. Maybe he only thought he was a man. Being psychologically unsound sounded a lot more plausible than "I'm suddenly a girl now". He left his room in his pyjamas, and began looking for evidence of his manliness; he stared at the photos on the in the hallway. They were just how he remembered them; him sitting on Santa's lap, and his old school photos both showed him as a guy. He walked down the hallway until he got to his most recent photo, him at the year 10 formal, in a tux and with his patchy facial hair. He did have a male body up until yesterday, that was true. Only two options remained:

  1. His body hadn't changed, and he was hallucinating.
  2. His body had truly changed.

Someone needed to confirm one way or the other for him. James tried digging through the internet for any cases where either of those things happened, but his searches came up blank. 

He was alone.

It was good his mother wasn't home; if he had changed, he could hide it from her. On the other hand, she couldn't help him if she wasn’t there. He looked at the pictures from when he was a little boy. How could all of that have led to this? He looked at the people surrounding him in the photos; would they treat him differently? Would they even recognise him?

James' eyes focused on the child standing next to him in one of his earliest photos; he must have been around five or six in it. The kid was shorter than him, chubbier and wearing a princess dress and glasses. James remembered him; how he used to insist on being a princess and how James' little mind never used to question it. The boy and he used to be inseparable when they were younger; they used to hang out at each other's houses, and have sleepovers. His friend had seemingly forgotten all about wanting to be a princess. Until they entered year 10 and the short chubby boy had cut him off before deciding he wanted to be a princess again. 

Asking was a long shot, but if anyone could understand this at all it was probably Kieran.

64