Chapter 10 Back Home
731 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

     Sara's legs and body are weak but adrenalin surges through her veins from the fear of being discovered by the pervert. 

     She runs unsteadily down the street a couple blocks then turns the corner by the time she stops to rest she is breathing heavily and her legs are shaking uncontrollably. She takes her phone out of her purse, she has several missed calls from Bi. Oh shit! She must have been worried to death.

   First she calls for the cab, not familiar with the area she looks around for an address. Once she tells them where to pick her up she quickly dials Bi, when she doesn't answer Sara decides to explain when she sees her instead of leaving a message.  

     Dammit! How am I going to explain what I am wearing and her missing dress I left it on the damn pervert's floor. Of course if I brought it with me how could I explain her expensive designer dress was shredded to pieces by that beast of a man!

    The cab pulls up as she puts on her high heels grimacing from the pain then Sara gets into the cab. The taxi driver is experienced picking women up in the neighborhood of the Black Jade Club so he isn't surprised she is wearing an over sized man's coat. Sara shyly tells him her address knowing he is silently judging her appearance.

     The pain of her swollen feet cramping in the heels is too much, she quickly removes her heels rubbing her sore feet. They are raw and bright red from running on the cold sidewalk and she has several small cuts. Damn that perverted man if I ever see him again I will kill him! Sara's face scrunches up...wait...I have no idea what he looks like...well maybe that is a good thing.

   When they arrive at her apartment building Sara tries to slip her heels back on but it is too painful. Her swollen feet and the pain in her body after sitting in the cab seems even worse she can barely stand up.

      She looks at her watch five o'clock Bi is most definitely sleeping still thank God. She smiles weakly at the driver and after she pays him, she holds onto the door to get out of the cab. 

     The taxi driver has daughters of his own and flinches every time he witnesses this scenario. He rolls his window down as he watches Sara limping towards the entrance holding her shoes in her hand,”Miss, do you need help?”

    Sara turns around to meet his pitying gaze, her small face turns beet red, “No..no thank you Mister for asking, I'm fine.” She isn't going to bother making excuses her situation is more than obvious.

   He shakes his head this girl doesn't look any older than eighteen what is she doing with her life? Her beautiful face is pure and innocent looking but she must have been with a man. “Okay, I will be leaving then. You take care of yourself.” Normally he wouldn't say a word but something about her depressed expression makes him think she did something she regrets.

   Sara opens the door to the apartments and breathes a sigh of relief to be home. Now she just needs to slip into her apartment without anyone seeing her in this state.

   Putting her key in the door she peeks into the apartment, tiptoeing into the living room she sees Yibo asleep on the couch with a quilt draped over him. What the hell..as she passes the couch he stirs and Sara almost jumps out of her skin. He is mumbling something in his sleep kicking off the quilt. Sara can't even breathe, if  Yibo wakes up right now it is all over. Luckily he doesn't open his eyes, she hurries through the living room, once inside her room immediately locking her door.

   Disgusted she throws the black cashmere coat onto the floor, staring at the large black heap on he floor for a minute she picks it up shoving it into the back of her closet, she will toss it away later. Right now she is ecstatic the perk of this little apartment is each room has its own bathroom with a shower.

   She rushes in shedding her black lace underwear she tosses it into the wastebasket wanting no reminders of the hellish night she had being tossed in that unruly man's bed. 

     Turning on the water as hot as she can stand it Sara steps into the shower  letting the water run over her, taking her soft washcloth she soaks it in her favorite scented body wash. 

     Sara begins rubbing her body as hard as she can, covering every inch of her aching body in soap bubbles so she can't see the red marks left by the beast. She shuddered looking at herself her tender snow white skin  covered in the proof he ate her up entirely last night. Washing away the man's lingering masculine scent clinging to her body replacing it with the light and refreshing scent of lillies Sara still can't fathom what happened last night or how it happened.  

   Sara dejectedly leans against the tiled wall tears forming in her deep blue eyes uncharacteristically feeling sorry for herself. Haven't I been through enough? I always try to keep a smile on my face and not let life get me down but crap now some unknown pervert took my first time! Before Mom died she told me to live my life happily, smile and enjoy my life, not to seek revenge or allow what has happened to us to affect my future. But, damn this is too fucking much to handle!

   Sara's body starts shaking as she sobs, her tears mixing in with the spray from the shower, Mom, I want to kill the man who used me as a tool to vent his beastly desires! It isn't fair Mom...Sara starts crying uncontrollably as the water washes away the soap bubbles revealing her red and bruised skin. The pain in her waist and between her legs hasn't subsided and she feels as though the monstrously huge man tore her insides up to her very core.

   She washes her hair and stands in the hot water for another ten minutes not wanting to get dressed to face the day. There isn't any  way can she call into work, CEO Zhou needs her for a meeting with that arrogant bastard Li Tian this morning. Another insufferable man! 

     Sara smiles laughing to herself, am I going to become one of of those bitter man hating women? No... it isn't in my nature to be a negative person. I am going to grieve over the loss of my virginity to  that heartless bastard, then I am going to rise above it. I am not going to let this incident change me.  The worst thing that ever happened to me was Mom dying because of those hateful people... not this...I can and will overcome what happened last night.

   After scrubbing herself until she feels clean she steps out of the shower toweling herself off trying not to look at her red and purple  mottled skin. 

     I still have time before work and I need to finish the cake for Mr. Bing in Accounting. She slips into a soft light blue turtleneck and black sweatpants. Sara puts on socks so Bi and Yibo can't see her swollen feet not wanting even to put on her slippers. 

     Yibo..that's right what is he doing here? They must have got drunk and he sent her home then fell asleep himself.

   Sara dries her long black hair as she sits on the bed it is only six o'clock no reason to wake Yibo up on the couch with the sound of the mixer this early.      

     Sara leans back on her bed closing her eyes as she hugs her plushie bear. Soon she falls into a deep sleep after awhile she is awakened by a banging on her door, “Sara wake up even though you got drunk last night you still need to go to work!” She had tried opening her door , Sara never locks it. “Wake up! Why did you lock your door?”

   Sara groggily gets up off the bed then stumbles from the pain she is in from being tortured on Li Tian's bed all night. “Just a minute.” Sara composes herself putting a smile on her face as she opens the door, trying to avoid the inevitable questions she puts the focus on Tzu Yibo “Bi, what is Yibo doing on the couch?”

   “It is a long story.” Bi plops on Sara's bed, “Why didn't you answer my calls?”

   Sara lays on the bed next to Bi she has already decided on a story to explain last night no way is she going to tell Bi the truth. “Sorry Bi if I worried you I was really drunk from those Mai Tais after I came out of the bathroom I was dizzy. I ran into QiQi you remember her right? She was leaving and I guess I was a mess so she was worried about me and brought me to her place then I passed out. I don't remember much. {that part is actually true!}” Sara lays on the bed next to Bi.

  "That explains it. Yeah we shouldn't drink those again they sneak up on you.” {Bi doesn't have any reason to think Sara would lie so she believes her. She has no idea she only came home twenty minutes ago.}

  “What about Fang Yunxian what happened in the private room?”

  “He didn't even show up!”

   “So Yibo brought you home?”

   “Well we stayed at the party for awhile to see if he would come. To be honest I was really drunk I didn't even realize you were missing for awhile until Yibo mentioned it. Then we looked around the Club for you, I thought you went home. I don't know the rest of the night is a bit of a blur. Yibo and I left the Club then went to a KTV then his driver brought us here.”

  Sara rolls over hugging Bi, “My phone died, sorry. Do you want me to make some hangover soup?”

   Bi pushes her away, “Oh yes! Hurry get up..go cook..”

   Sara gets up slowly about to say something about last night then changes her mind, Bi might not even ask about the dress she has a closet full of designer clothes.

   On the other side of the river Li Tian is furious the little beauty left without a word to him. He woke up hard and ready to savor the her delicious body again.

      How dare she leave without my permission! He looks down at his lower half I will need to take care of this and after I shower I am going to find that delicious little girl and bring her back here.

     He stands up and when he does he notices the sheets. What the hell! The girl was a virgin? I was her first customer? His obsidian eyes have a devilish gleam, I will find her handler and be her exclusive customer, she can't sleep with any other man! I don't care how much the woman in red wants for the girl. I will have her at my beck and call whenever I feel like rolling with her in my bed.

   Li Tian stands in the shower thinking about last night and the pleasure he experienced with the girl. It was the first time he brought a woman to his bed in the apartment usually when he needs a woman he would have sex in his office. But somehow when he saw her coming up the stairs he wanted to spend the night with the little kitten tasting her body all night long.

   He finishes washing his hair and steps out of the shower wrapping a towel around his waist as he walks past the railing in the loft he leans on it looking down at the living room. Her dress is still on the floor, how did she even leave without any clothes? Did she call the woman in red to bring her clothes then leave? Speaking of which she didn't even get paid, the money is still on the nightstand.

   Well her handler won't let her off for not collecting the payment, so the little seductress will need to come to get the money. When she does I will make her beg me for it, the nerve of the little kitten to leave before I finished with her alluring body.

   He goes into his walk in closet choosing a silver gray suit by Armani and a crisp white shirt. After he is dressed he looks at his watches picking a limited edition Cartier. He has the meeting at ten with Zhou Mo after that he needs to go visit his grandfather who is in the hospital in Pushong City.

  His phone rings it is Yang James, “Speak.”

  “You stayed at the apartment last night?”

   “Yes, why do you care?”

  “Your  fiancee is at the office throwing a fit. There is a picture of a woman leaving the Club in your coat with no shoes that just surfaced on Weibo.”

   “Send the picture to me then find out the source and take care of it. Tell the bitch to mind her own business if she wants to remain my fiancee.”

   “...” The CEO didn't deny it. He had a woman spend the night at his apartment? Did the sun rise in the West this morning?

   Li Tian's curiosity is peaked, so she took a coat of mine and left with no clothes on underneath huh?  He walks to the refrigerator getting out the ingredients for a morning protein drink. He puts them into the blender when it is finished he pour a glass of the green liquid then leisurely walks over to his desk turning on his laptop to look at the surveillance tapes from this morning.

   I tossed her all night several times so I estimate she must have left between four thirty- five o'clock when I woke up.

     He finds the time frame he wants to look at, crossing his legs lazily he has an amused expression on his usually cold face watching her exit the apartment. The footage shows her leaving the apartment drowning in his favorite black cashmere coat stumbling along carrying her high heels.

   When she gets to the elevator and turns around obviously to see if anyone sees her she looks like a frightened rabbit. He zooms in on her face her blue eyes widen as she nervously pushes the elevator button, he spits out his drink when he hears her whimpering, “ How am I going to explain the dress? ”

   She will definitely be back for the money if she is worried about a stupid dress. The woman in red must have supplied her  the designer dress now she is returning in her underwear. Haha..haha.. 

     He continues viewing the tape, the little girl goes down the stairs holding onto the railing for support. She looks like she is in pain. When she leaves he expects her to call a taxi but she starts running then limping away from the building. He is unable to see down the street any further as she runs away, the front of the Club is as far as his cameras can record.

   He gets on the phone, he needs to know where she is going he isn't going to take a chance she doesn't get in touch with him for payment. If she is that nervous about ruining a dress maybe the woman in red will punish her, he needs to make a deal to make the little seductress his property before she is bullied. 

     I am the only one who can bully the little kitten from now on, he smiles recalling the passionate sex from last night.

   Li Tian calls Yang James, “Get the traffic cam footage from this morning about five o'clock the vicinity around the Club to the North. Locate the woman who was photographed outside the Club and bring her to me.”

   “...” What the fuck does the Boss not know who the hell the woman is he was with last night.He knows not to give his opinion,“Will do.”

   “Let me know when you find her.” After he hangs up he stares at the picture of Sara in his coat her bare legs and tiny feet, she looks so cute like a fleeing white rabbit. Why didn't she take payment was I too rough on the little girl last night so she was  anxious to leave before I woke up and forgot to take the money? He closes his laptop after sending a couple of the pictures of Sara to his phone. 

      He grins declaring, "Soon little beauty you will be all mine..."

 

12