prologue
3.2k 5 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been three years since we had been here and the war between the Empire and Maké kingdom had come to an end.

 

I stood on stage with a man kneeling on the block in front of me. His appearance was appalling; he stank of urine and feces from his time in the dungeon. There were scars on his body, his face distorted from bruising and smashing. His eyes were cut out and his sockets burned. The black holes within his skull made him look even more horrendous.

He was repeatedly healed from the verge of death in order not to kill him during torture. 

 

The king had kidnapped the imperial princess in order to impregnate her and force her to give birth to a strong child capable of destroying the Empire. After succeeding in his efforts to make Arielle conceive, he was captured before he could achieve his goal. He would not be able to live to see the child. 

 

The Maké kingdom’s princess, Princess Kimitenenia, gave me cold looks, her eyes blazing with pure hatred. She repeatedly denied that she had anything to do with the imperial princess’s capture. However, the imperial court would not even let her protest her crimes. The princess was angry at the empire for not allowing a fair trial. She shouted 

(Do you know who I am!? I am the first princess of the Maké kingdom! I am royalty. I demand you give me a better trial!)

 

The judge declared her guilty on the spot and her sentence was decided immediately. When the trial concluded, she flipped out, spat in the face of the judge and cursed the empire. Her punishment was a Lifetime of Brothel Servitude

 

The king's trial was held today at the court of the Maké kingdom castle

 

Angry shouts and protests could be heard throughout the area.

 

“That damned king! He will pay!”

 

“Fucking bastard!”

 

“Lop off his head!”

 

“He deserves more than a quick death!”

 

“He raped the head of the 12 great gods!”

 

The voices of the NPCs were thrown across the plaza. The hatred in the air was so thick that it was almost suffocating. Two million NPCs inhabited the floating continent. About one fourth are currently present at the gathering of the execution of the king.

 

“[As of today we have gathered to see the end of the Royal family who reigned over the Maké Kingdom!]”

 

I shouted my voice through the magic amplifier.

 

“[For kidnapping the empress of the Luna Empire, impregnating her after raping her. The punishment is death and resurrection two thousand times]”

 

When the king heard my voice he shuddered and started to cry. His desperate moans and wails were audible enough to hear through the magic voice amplifier.

 

“Hahaha the king wails and cries like a coward before death”

 

“Look! He's groveling before the great gods”

 

“[The punishment for the queen and princess is to be raped before their lifetime of brothel servitude!]”

 

---serves those bastards right!

 

---they'd be better off dead in my opinion!

 

---better be grateful for the great god’s mercy, it’s better than you deserve!

 

“[Without delay we shall begin!]”

 

The king’s head was put on a block. A silver ax wielded by the executioner came down on the king’s head. The block was spattered with blood, crimson liquid gushed out the stub of the king's neck. A mage then cast a spell on the king

 

[Absolute Resurrection!]

 

With that, the head was reconnected and the king came back to life. The NPC then swung down the ax on the king again. The mage once again used [Absolute Resurrection] to bring the king back to life. The ax came down…

54