Book 1: Chapter 2: Chris: Overwhelmed
299 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<Before the Eclipse>

 

Time to chat with the ladies! Let’s see… talk with her already, with her already, as well as her.

… 

Hm? Aniyah is over there looking a little pale, is she fine I wonder.

“Hey there Aniyah, how are you doing?” I said in a cheerful tone.

“Could be better I suppose, feels a little strange since a while ago…” She said while rubbing her temples. Yeah I think it’s more than just a little, should let her know that like a lady killer that I totally am!

“Don’t lie to yourself, you’re clearly not fine, you look absolutely terrible and I think you should go see the nurse” I said to her in the same tone. She looked at me, irratated.

“And I think you should mind your own business, stop chatting with other girls already, you’re creeping them out” She said staring daggers at me. I hold my hands in front of me as the sign of me stopping.

“Yeah yeah, anyway gonna go find some other girls now!” I said skidaddle away from where she is at… 

Hou? I think I saw something strange over there! A girl with a cloak on! Look super suspicious! But let’s chat anyway!

“Hey!” I let out a loud greeting toward the girl, but she doesn’t seem to register it, whatever, just have to do it again!

“HEY!” I let out an even louder greeting… and she doesn’t care huh… just have to face her myself!

“Oi, what the heck are you doing?” Hm? Oh, it’s just Eric.

“Just trying to chat up with that strange girl over there, did you see her?” I said pointing at the dark cloaked girl walking around, gathering some attention. Eric’s already grim expression turned grimmer suddenly.

“... I’m not even gonna bother talking you out of it” He said as he turn and walk away, yep, since you can’t convince me otherwise. I run toward the girl, stopping right in front of her, looking at her now she’s a bit taller than most, another stand out point.

“What do you want?” The girl said in a surprisingly chilling tone it caught me off guard a little… but there’s no time to hesitate!

“I bet you’re quite a cutie under that hood, how about you take it off?” I don’t really know if that’s the case for sure but nothing to lose am I right?

“... Are you perhaps trying to sweet talk me?” She said in the same tone. No point in lying.

“Yep! And we’re gonna go on a date after this!” I said the same stupid things just like always, it may not work 100% of the time but it’ll work eventually!

“Quite an amusing one aren’t you?” She replied, at this point people surrounded as if something big is going on, I’m pretty I did this kind of things often already, nothing special here.

“Well? What do you say? Wanna go out?” I cheerfully said to this mysterious person.

“Hm…” She let out a sound glaring at me with a grin, I could see her bright shining violet eyes, look at but unnatural but that’s probably just my imagination.

“Well?” I asked one more time.

“Sure” Yep, it doesn’t work out just like al- Hold on WHAT!? I think everyone including myself just freak the fuck out by that!

“I-Is this real life?”

“Am I dreaming?”

“Is the world going to end?”

“This is truly the end!”

“Someone call a doctor! I think she’s mentally ill!”

“Congratulations, you fucked up”

Those are the things I heard, though the last one sounded different from the rest. I don’t really know what to say at this point… 

“What? You invited me, and now that I accept you should have an idea of where we should go next right?” She said these things nonchalantly.

“W-Well…” I tried to think of something to say, but ultimately came up short, still shocked at the revelation.

“No matter, I have an idea myself” She said with a clearly malicious grin, though I’m still not sure what her intention actually is, nor is there a time to think about that I finally score with someone!

*Grab*

Whoa! She just grab my arm really really tightly! Wasn’t expecting tha-

“W-Whoa!” She managed to drag me! She’s super strong, what the actual heck? Here I thought Sophia was the only one with that kind of power, seems like she got some competition… where are we going?

“Let’s get some action done here, I doubt anyone will interrupt us” She said sounding malicious yet again… why do I feel like something bad is about to-

“Whoa!” She just dragged me into the girl’s restroom! I’m pretty sure we weren’t suppose to be in here together.

“Let’s get into the deepest one shall we?” She said while a sound of licking could be heard… she is really creepy.

“Um…” At this point I really want to object whatever she have in store, this is clearly more than I can chew, I bett-

“Whoa!” Again! Dragging me while I’m in the middle of my thought!

*Slam*

“Gah!” She threw me toward the toilet! That hurt!

*Slam*

And close the stall door violently as well! This is bad this is bad!

*Stomp*

Arg! Why is she pinning me onto the toilet with her shoe! She have a shit eating grin on her face right now and it’s terrifying more than anything else!

“Mind you, we aren’t lovers, I have someone waiting for me already, this is simply for my own amusement” She said leaning her face closer! Stranger danger stranger danger!

*Tear*

Wha!? She tears off my clothes! What the heck!? How did she do tha-

*Slam*

… She slam both of her hand on the shoulders, no way in hell I could move… what… is… going… to… happen?

“Hehehe, your reaction is priceless, let’s see how you’ll look after I’m done with you” She said with a nightmarish grin on her face, her face look as fierce as a dragon… if not something greater… I… can’t… quite… describe… it…

“Now then, let the fun begin!” She said still having a malicious grin on her face and her violet eyes glowing like a creature from a nightmare.

*Grab*

*Stroke*

Ahhhh!!! Is she seriously doing that!? Hah! Hah! Hah! She did it so damn fast! My cock feels numb alreaLDYYYY. Hah… hah… hah… 

*Lick*

“That was fast, how long can you last I wonder” She said licking the… thing… off her body… this is…

“Not that I intended for you to answer of course” 

*Stroke*

AHHHHH!!!!! I’MMM NOTTT READYYY FORRR THISSS, PLEASEE STOPP!!!

 

#####

 

“Hah… hah… hah…” How many times… has it been? Whatever… is the… case… please… stop.

“We’re just getting started” She said.

*Grab*

Gah!? She… grabbed… my… neck… she… stared… at me… please… stop.

“Now then, time to dig in” Ahhhh!!! She put it in!!! What the hell is this person!? I’m bone dry already! Stop! Stop! Stop!

“How does it feel? Your first time?” This… is… not… the… time… for this!

“ahhhh!!!” There’s no way I could let out anything but a scream, a tiny one.

 

#####

 

“Now for the third act” Third?... how… many… are… there…

*Tear*

“Wha?” That’s all I could let out, as I saw the girl tearing out piece of her flesh… at was nightmarish, the girl should be screaming in pain, yet her devilish smug look remains unchanged.

“Eat up” Huh?

!?

D-Did… she just…

…!

“AHHHHHHH!!!” I LET OUT A LOUDEST SCREAM I COULD EVER LET OUT, THIS IS HELLLLLLLL!!!!! PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN

*Glow*

 

#####

 

“Your face is contorted quite unnaturally for your kind just then, but that is to be expected” … What… just… happened…? My vision… is all… fuzzy… 

“Let’s pinch them to see if they worked as planned” Pinch wha-

*Pinch*

AHHHHHH, WHY IS MY NIPPLES SO SENSITIVEEEEE WHATTT THE HELLLL!?!?!?

“AHHHHHHHH!!!!!” WHY IS THERE A FEMININE SCREAM IN HERE!!!

“How cute” Damn… her… what… is… even… going… on… anymore… she’s… caressing… my… face… 

“W-What are” … Was that voice mine? How could it be mine? How is that possible? What is going on? Why am I in this situation? Is this how it ends?

“Time to tease you some more” No… stop… not… there!!! WHY IS THERE NOTHING THERE, WHAT IS GOING ON!? WHAT IS HAPENNINGG ANYMOREEEEE!!!!!

 

#####

 

“Seems like you’re completely broken, here I thought you’ll be a bit more adventurous with your attitude earlier, guess I evaluate you too highly”

Just… please… go… away… 

“Well, hope you enjoy your new self, goodbye, for now” 

She’s gone

*Sniff*

Please… no… more… leave… me… alone…

 

#####

<01:34 PM | 26 minutes before chaos>

 

“Chris” W-Who?

“Wha?” I… look to see… that girl… 

3