Book 1: Chapter 11: Lunia: Duty + Information
163 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<02:35 PM>

 

Quite bold of her to call me out of the blue like that, not that I would do anything to her of course, I couldn’t care less who calls me as long as they don’t inconvenience me in anyway, also Sophia is still sleeping on my lap, honestly it’s a pain if I have to move her undisturbed, so I’ll stay here.

|Hey| Hm? Is someone saying something?

|Hey!| Oh, it’s boss, what do you want now?

|I have an appointment with Lugterasol, she wants to discuss something with me, so I’ll have you stationed at the moon and deal with any aliens coming our way| Not this again… those two are always going on about stopping the influence of the outer space by annihilating any alien life form trying to contact with humanity, but after I’m officially her familiar I have started doing these kind of things myself, with them taking a break from these kind of things, it’s not that fun honestly and not like they’re common anyway, also if I remembered correctly they’re the one who destroyed Area 51 as well after some aliens were captured, it spiraled into World War IV and they don’t seem too regretful about it, anyway since I have to do these kind of stuff often I have leveled up a lot, I mean I killed a few cute humanoid aliens as far as I remembered but that’s a trivial matter when you already have someone on your mind, anyway Tsulemis if this is what you want me to do then fine, except help me bringing Sophia to the bed or something first.

|Okay fine, I’ll deal with that| Not really sure how truthful that’ll-

*Zoom*

be… well here I am on the moon, since I’m the moon’s familiar I can live here just fine, also this place is real floaty, and there’s some stuff I can do while keeping watch for anything coming nearby, like pounding rice cakes or sneakily inspecting spacecraft left here… not that I’ll do either of those, I’ll rather sit around more than anything else, I mean I have done enough rice cake stuffs anyway… 

Shit this is boring, I have no idea how they can tolerate observing the outer space for any intruders at all, but it’s still my job, I guess I’ll go look at- Hm? What is that over there? A spacecraft? Didn’t actually think I’ll find one this early, usually it’s only like one per year that came by, the last one that I deal with is 6 months ago, might as well go and ‘greet’ them.

*Fly*

I really don’t need my wings to fly, especially in this kind of floaty environment, anyway the spacecraft here is rather big, if I had to say how big is it… I’ll say a cruise ship? It’s really massive that much I know, considering the size of it it’ll be really bad if it were to invade the Earth, I could see a few laser cannons around the ship itself, with its shape being like a ship, but in space, I don’t really know much about how these things work really, should do more research on it later, now then… Eh? Are those cannons pointed at me?

*Beam* *Evade*

Whoa! Hold on what the heck! You can’t just attack someone floating in space with a rabbit ears like that! I might get grazed there if I make one simple mistake… not that I’ll do mu-

*Beam* *Evade* *Beam* *Evade* *Beam* *Evade*

Okay they aren’t stopping, time for violence then, can’t keep letting them shooting at me.

*Fly* *Crash* *Slam*

“What the!?” One of the alien creature said, [Language Comprehension] is plenty useful for dealing with them that’s for sure, though this is not one of those times… also when I blast in I might decapitated one of them on the way, don’t ask how it just happens. From what I can see, they are creature of white, humanoid torso and head, but their limbs and ‘hairs’ are all tentacles, seems like one of the conception of aliens are correct, not that they’ll get see it, also the hole I made are patched up quite quickly, must be some sort of self-repair mechanism or something.

“Don’t you know it’s rude to shoot at someone flying in space?” I said to them using their language, all with a smug grin.

*Snap* *Rumble*

I let out some of my magical power and shake the entire ship, few alarms to off and those inside the control room, which is where I’m at I’m pretty sure, all surround me readying their weapons, but clearly scared.

“What are you!?” The one who spoke earlier asked while still frightened by my sudden appearance.

“Me? Just a humble guard of the planet you just happened to be nearby, you were shooting at me remember?” The latter part of that I use a much more ominous tone and made my eyes glow extra red to emphasize it, all of them backed away a little seeing that.

“Tch! So that was you? No matter, you’re surrounded! Don’t think you can take all of us!” I’m not sure if they forget I just crash into here with absolutely no problem or just being an arrogant jerk about it, no matter.

[Apprasial]

 

Level: 132

Level: 109

Level: 98

Level: 100

 

They are impressively leveled when compared to those on Earth, well, most of them anyway, but when compared to me they’re just small fries.

[Status]

 

Name: Lunia Hernandez

Gender: Female

Age: 18

Race: Composite Moon’s Beasts

 

Level: 760

Class: Divine Hunter

HP: 88,102/88,102

MP: 7,604/7,604

Strength: 5,646

Magical Prowess: 5,677

Dexterity: 5,599

Agility: 5,999

Luck: 5,518

Vitality: 5,456

Magical Resistance: 5,546

 

Title: [Moon’s Familiar] 

Race Trait: [Night Vision] [Vampirism] [Blood Art] [Moon Beasts Trait Forming] [Longevity] [Regeneration] [Mana Regeneration] [Illusion] [Shapeshift]

Special Trait: [Moon’s Blessing] [Faith Gathering] [Language Comprehension] [Berserker Mode]

 

Weapon Proficiency

Sword: B+

Polearm: B+

Axe: S

Bow: S

Brawl: A

Hidden Weapon: B+

Gun: C

Shield: E

 

Elemental Proficiency

Fire: C+

Cold: B

Water: B

Lightning: C

Wind: C+

Earth: C+

Light: B+

Dark: A+

Life: A+

Death: B

Mind: A

Space: B

Time: B

 

“You’re just small fries in the end for me” I coldly said.

*[Slow]*

The aliens immediately took notice and are horrified at their slowed down movement. I summoned my hammer and began swinging.

*Smash* *Smash* *Smash*

The swings were quick and fierce, I spun around and hit anything in sight, all completely obliterated the countless victims around me, their blood are purple by the way, like dark purple, anyway all of the surrounding mooks are all dead. I think it’s time to end this whole farce. I turn to look at the one talking to me earlier, must be the captain or something, they’re completely terrified.

“Let’s just say I’m not in a good mood, so you all will made it up for me by paying me with your souls as tribute” I said glaring at the captain.

*Fly* *Crash*

I fly full front into the wall and out of the ship, time to begin destroying this thing.

“[The aimless pieces, by my blood as marking, you shall fly and make your aim true and destroy all, Meteor]!” I chanted into the vacuum of space and blood flow out in fly to somewhere… Ah the cannons are still operative I see, not that it’ll help them.

“[Blood Shield]” I said and the shield composed of blood formed in front of me, completely shield me from the beam blasted from the cannons, before long I can see the asteroids surrounded by my consumed blood launching straight at the spaceship.

*Crash* *Boom*

And there goes the ship, everything inside is dead most likely, and now it’s time for me to go back to patrolling. Ah, I also have to drink some blood as well… eh, I could hold it in long enough.

 

#####

<03:00 PM>

 

Ahhh this is terrible! I want blood right now!

|Yeah yeah I heard ya, you can take a few months off| Thank god… oh wait she’s the god, anyway my point still-

*Zoom*

stand… why does she always do that mid sentence? Anyway I should go bite Sophia again… must’ve been in the bedroom.

 

#####

<03:01 PM>

 

Ah there she is, sleeping so cutely just like always… I’m gonna take off my hoodie and just jump in there.

*Chomp* 

It’s always so nice drinking blood, being composed of so many creatures come all kind of enjoyment as well, I think with both of us in bed at this point maybe it’s time to wake her up and get-

*Ring*

Arg, now is not the best time! But whatever, can deal with that later, who is it?

“Hello? Who’s this?” I asked.

“It’s me, Mark” Mark… right… honestly that name doesn’t fit her anymore.

“Oh hi Maki, is there anything you want to ask?” I said.

“Maki? Don’t just give me a new name out of the blue, and yes, I do have something to ask” She replied.

“What do you want to ask?” I said to her.

“Is there any possibility of fictional characters becoming real because of this event?” That’s a strange question, but the answer is an absolute no.

“No, such a thing is impossible, you can’t just make something that isn’t real into reality because of some magical mumbo jumbo, it has to be deliberate” I replied.

“Wait, then what’s with some fictional character appearing in places?” She asked, is that really a thing?... Ah, that explanation still exists, it might be that.

“Well if that’s the case then they aren’t exactly fictional are they? There is an explanation to that, do you want to hear about it?” I replied.

“Yeah sure” She quickly answered.

“Some fictional story are only fictional in one or two world, but not the third, the idea that came into the head of the writers and designers might not came out of nowhere, but rather because themselves in a different subset of reality experience it and influence them to create a similar story in their own world, sure some people just think them out, but some are from their different selves experiencing it, which is a little awkward is some case when the creator and the main character, or rather their alternate counterpart, aren’t the same gender or race… but let’s not talk about that” I mean sure some stories are comprised mostly of females because the writer is male but sometimes it’s literally because that’s what’s going on, it’s awkward to think the possibility of the creator of the franchise and the main character being the same, like if the creator of that bul-

“...I still don’t quite get it” She replied interrupting my line of thought, well it was going weird places anyway.

“Basically the story might be fictional in one world but not another, try to think about those isekai with going into an otome world or something like that, the story is fictional in one but not the other, just because it doesn’t happen here doesn’t mean it can’t somewhere else” I said, hopefully this is simple enough for her to understand.

“...But how come there is someone from those different world that got into here?” She asked.

“It’s simple really, the character you mentioned must be extremely proficient in magic and therefore and travel between universes, that’s how they got here, them being here after the eclipse is most likely a coincidence than anything else” Well, they could’ve been summoned as well, but that’s unlikely.

“So it is a reverse isekai… kinda” She commented.

“Whatever you say, speaking of isekai you should be able to figure out what happened to that four senior students right?” I said and asked.

“...Are you serious?” She asked.

“Well it’s the most likely explanation, though the fact that they aren’t back is quite disturbing isn’t it?” I said...

“I’m just… going to end the call here” Maki said sounding quite exasperated.

*Beep*

Well then where as I? Oh right, time to get a bit more intimate with her...

4