Book 1: Final: Elena: Let’s Meet and Wait Out [Second of Choosing Fate]
185 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<02:45 PM>

 

We have been simply waiting and resting, there’s really nothing going on, honestly I’m just sorta around while those two is active in keeping up with the situation, I really haven’t done anything at this point, just chilling and didn’t really say anything. Mark is looking at her phone at this point and Gary pull out one of her handheld console played for quite some time. I didn’t really do anything, I did inspected my fangs and they are certainly quite sharp… I really am a vampire, it’s hard to see myself as one when I don’t have any weakness associated with them, then again it’s a good thing I don’t have one, would’ve been really bad in many many ways. Anyway there’s really nothing else going on…

“Hey” Suddenly Gary spoke up.

“Hm? What is it?” Mark asked.

“I was wondering… if we should try to practice magic some more” Magic… that’s not something I have really thought about, especially since I did… that… 

“I mean why the heck not, but I think doing it in a close out space like this isn’t the best idea, I think we can really only do very small magic in this kind of place, not that it’s safe either” Mark replied, with what kind of magic art I did I don’t think I can use any at this point.

“Well I haven’t tried any at this point, I’ll go over there and practice what element I can use” Gary said as she close the console and walk to the most spacious part of the house, I hope she doesn’t break anything, I don’t really care that much, stuff broken all the time, but I don’t want to see those two angry at me because someone I essentially invited over did so.

“Oh, one thing that story mention is how to check your potential, say [Value Check]” Didn’t she say it’s not that important before? Well I might as well try as well.

[Value Check]

 

Name: Elena Moore

Gender: Female

Age: 18

Race: Vampire (True Ancestor)

 

Growth Rate

HP: (44)

MP: (37)

Strength: (37)

Magical Prowess: (37)

Dexterity: (37)

Agility: (38)

Luck: (37)

Vitality: (37)

Magical Resistance: (37)

 

Talents

Sword()

Polearms()

Axe(+)

Bow()

Brawl(+)

Hidden Weapon(+)

Gun()

Shield()

Fire()

Cold()

Water(+)

Wind()

Lightning()

Earth()

Light()

Dark(+)

Life()

Death(+)

Mind()

Space()

Time()

 

Hidden Value

EXP Modifier: 1x

Mana Manipulation: E

Aliment/Status Resistance: C

Environmental Resistance: C

Regeneration Rate: 0.09% + 20 HP per second

Mana Regeneration Rate: 0.08% + 5 MP per second

 

...I’m not really sure how significant these numbers are, maybe those two might have some idea, well I can at least understand what the plus signs are, it means I’m good at these weapons or elements, I think it being blank probably means I’m neutral at it.

“So what do you get? The talent part” Mark said to Gary.

“Well I get sword, water, ice, wind, earth, light, and life” That’s a lot of elements, I only have 3.

“That’s… way more than I expected, especially considering your stats aren’t exactly magically inclined” Mark commented.

“Well what about yours then?” Gary said.

“Sword, lance, hidden weapon, fire, wind, light, life, mind, and time” She also have a lot of talents as well, in fact she have by far the most out of all of us at 9.

“Talk about cheat, you said Elena is a cheat and look at you” Gary commented.

“To be fair more often than not I’m going to use only like two weapon talents at the same time, and not like my stats is extremely high all around to use all of them either, speaking of which Elena what do you have?” Mark said looking at me, I wasn’t expecting myself to be part of this conversation to be honest.

“Ummm… axe, brawl, hidden weapon, water, dark, and death…” I said feeling slightly reluctant.

“Huh, didn’t expect axe and brawl but whatever, anyway are you actually going to-”

*Ring*

“Hm?... Hello?... Ah! Right we’re fine!... Yeah sorry for taking our time and making you worried… Yeah don’t worry we’ll go there soon… Are you serious about that?... Yeah true enough… Okay then, see you there”

*Beep*

What was that about?

“So we gotta move quick” Mark said and began packing up the snacks.

“What’s going on?” Gary asked.

“Thomas just called me and told us to get out of here, saying she have a bad premonition or something” Mark said while preparing to leave, what does she really mean by that?

“Really? Well what she said have never been wrong as far as I know, I guess magic practice is for another time, let’s go Elena” Gary said while looking at me, guess I have to go as well.

“Yeah” I replied.

 

#####

<02:51 PM>

 

Thankfully the outside is way less chaotic than the last time, there’s a few police cars and officers though, thankfully they don’t seem to take notice of us. Anyway we’re all at the front of the house right now.

*Knock* *Knock*

*Open*

“Ah! You’re all here! Quickly come inside!” Thomas said after opening the door to greet us, walking in first and all of us followed.

The living room is massive compared to mine, it’s impressive no matter how many times I see it. I saw two people aside from us and Tina, first is Chris sitting down sorrowfully on the sofa, and a girl with wings and lizard tail? I don’t know who she is.

“So Mark, I know I should’ve asked you this earlier but how is everyone else?” Thomas suddenly asked.

“They’re all fine, some are still in hiding though, might be a while before all of us can meet together again” Mark replied, right now all of us sit down, Thomas sitting next to Chris, and everyone else sitting at a different chair, the small girl also sits down as well.

“Well I’m glad things are fine on that front, anyway…” Thomas said yet she can’t finish her sentence, I think she’s thinking of doing something but can’t think of any.

“Can’t think of anything? Usually you’ll asked them if they want to play games with you” The girl said, so who is she exactly?

“Mom, it’s not that simple right now” Wait… mom?

““Mom?”” I think both Gary and I said that at the exact same time. Mark simply smirks and Thomas have a wry smile on her face.

“Yeah she’s changed as well” Thomas said scratching her cheek.

“It’s pretty funny hearing about it… no offense” Mark said looking at Thomas’ mother.

“It’s fine” She replied with a smile.

“Anyway I don’t think this is time for games to be honest with you all” Thomas said sounding somewhat tense, she usually don’t say with this kind of voice that much is certain, everyone also tensed up a little, except for Chris who seems to be ignoring the entire situation.

“W-Well how about we try out some magic and see what happens?” Thomas suddenly said, obviously trying to change the mood.

“Well… I was thinking of doing that… I guess I’ll try out over there?” Gary said as she stand up and walk to the spacious part of the house.

“Well I might as well try something out as well, your parents are pretty well off so a few things being broken will be fine right?” Mark said as she walk to the same area as Gary.

“Well there are nothing of importance over there so it should be fine, don’t use any damaging spell if you have one please?” Thomas said with a wry smile looking at the two.

“Will do” Mark replied. Thomas then look toward me for some reason.

“Well? What about you?” She asked, I think she meant the magic practice, honestly I’m not sure if I perform that well.

“I’m just… gonna stay put for now” I replied.

“Is that so? Well that’s fine with me, I’m just going to watch them, what about mom?” She said looking at her mother, who looks really really small.

“I’ll watch over you all and make sure everything is fine of course, I’m not going to try anything myself” She replied.

“Anyway at this point and time no doubt something big is going to happen soon, and it’ll suck, a lot, at this point all we can do is hope for the best for everyone else, but let’s think positive and be optimistic about the situation, we all get a head start to the whole situation so we should be doing fine compared to others, yeah, let’s think of it this way” Thomas said. Well I suppose that’s one way to look at it, though I still have no idea why can’t Eric… Lunia just helped us out a bit more? Why making us go through this and not help us any further?

“[Amber]” 

“[Droplet]”

Seems like those two are at it, Mark chant something fire related and Gary something water related, I doubt a small flame or droplet of water will do anything, but I’m still a bit nervous looking at them trying this out.

“While those two are practicing stuff perhaps we should relax some more and wait” Thomas stated… yeah I suppose that’s what we’ll do for a time being, and see what will be in store for us, not just those here, but our entire class… I really didn’t do anything throughout this whole thing, but maybe others can make a difference where I can’t… not even sure why I’m thinking about that sort of things now, I should just wait like she said.

One thing I forgot to mention is that the poll for selecting P.O.V. also determined who dies

Second Book of Starting Action will be lead by four souls (Top 4)
  • Lunia Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Sophia Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chris Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Tina Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Gary Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maki Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maya Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Emma Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tyler Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zoey Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Gavin Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elena Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adam Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leah Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooper Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kevin Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fern Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hugo Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aniyah Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lilian Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 7 · This poll was closed on Mar 1, 2020 10:39 AM.
3