Notice
807 9 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So sorry for disappearing. I had planned on posting a week after the last chapter but before I can, I got back my midterm scores and it was bad. So i had to put aside everything to at least not get an F and to avoid academic probation. Sadly despite trying so hard i did not pass the class but failed getting an F so I really need to do better in my last quarter especially since it is my third year and i need to focus on studying for my first CSET so that i can apply for a teaching credential. And because i am taking summer classes during the summer to retake my failed class i will not be able to post anything until mid August. And that is not all for this notice.

So the story is basically done with Arc 1(the extra chapter that was supposed to come conclude the arc) we are moving to Arc2. I have the story planned out for arc2 but i have a problem with arc 3. And that is where i need your help.

Arc3 is basically the story where the ML interact with the MC. The problem lie in the fact that Ihave two routes for the arc with each route having two different ML and the plots chances based on the ML.

So i would like you guy to vote for which route you like. Arc 2 should be around 5 chapters and once i am done with the t3rd chapter for arc2 i will do a QAQ and will give out a notice to remind you guys to cast in the votes. To vote please comment your vote on to this notice chapter. I will not look at any other chapters for the votes.

Here are the routes:

1. ML is a seven year old orphan who was transported to this world. He meets the MC near the end of Arc2 after the MC somewhat saved him form a pervert. The Mc dotes on the ML because he felt that the ML is someone like his sister, a person who will never betray him. After a time skip Ml knows that he was in loved with the MC but decided to stay quiet about it. The ML and MC together will solve the mystery of the MC bad luck and rebirth and live happily afterwards. This route has a bit fluff and cuteness to it with a bit mention of rape.

2. Timeskip afterArc2. Mc had already find out about his bad luck and reason of rebirth. He is all alone in the world with no one to trust or love. ML is a lot older. I have not thought of the age yet but Ml should be a young adult. Ml was transported to this world with a system. His goal was to make MC live pass 18yr. Ml is excited because the world he was transported in was his favorite novel and so he knows everything about it and was a big fan of the 1st prince and sees MC as a supporting character. But if he finished his quest than ML  gets a wish. MC knew that Ml has alter motives to get close to him so he snapped and MC got rapey. MC left and went missing. Ml find out about the truth on why MC is so negative on life and why he snapped and regretted using MC and realized he was in live with MC so he sought out to find MC. This route got a bit more depressing tone to it with some small hint pf fluff and this is actually the longest route too.

So take your pick and vote for your favorite route.

 

Shoot. I think i need to be clear on one thing. There is a reason why the MLs are transported from another world it relatee to the reason why MC had suck bad luck in love and a bad ending in all his rebirth. And the rebirth is related to his bad luck. This will all be answered in arc 3.



7