Feng Hong POV part 2
956 5 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

So after reading this you guys will started wondering why and ask questions on Feng Hong reasons on killing Yu Yan and might even treat it with confusion. No worries part 2 will detail why he likes killing Yu Yan. But if i get enough people asking me or vote for a clue than i will give out a hint. Another reason why people will be confuse on is what lifetimes this memory exists in. Will it is all. The events the happens like tis memory will stay consistent in all timeline up until the start of the loop which is the Yu Yan fell from the tree scene. Any other questions please ask for QAQ that will be released in three weeks or so.

He is mine.

 

Once the decree for out marriage was given, Yu Yan started to sway and I managed to catch him right before he hit the ground. The emperor and the other princes started to panic and called the royal doctor. It seems that Yaner has fainted. While everyone and everything in our surroundings were going insane, I calmly held him in my arms and fingered through his hair. His hair is so soft like velvet. In all of our lives before, this life perhaps seems to have made him more desirable than ever.

 

Yu Yan had always been mine even before he has met me. The kind and gentle Yu Yan will always be mine.

 

It was five years ago since I first met him. We did not have the chance to formally met during that time at the empress's funeral so i saw him from a far. He was the only prince that was not crying over the death of his mother and instead he keep a blank face throughout the procession. I disliked him at first for being so cold hearted at his mother's funeral but i quickly changed my minds when i saw what he did later on. That cold hearted prince throughout the procession took care of his younger siblings and comforted them when they cries but that however was not enough to make me like him. It was what he did after the funeral.

 

It was night time. Everyone was asleep. Being in a different country made it hard to sleep so I went on a walk. During the walk, I saw that little prince all alone with no guards. This was quite strange since he was the favorite son and the emperor doted on him heavily, so there is no way for him to be alone. Using qingqong I secretly followed him from behind and watched him enter the dungeon. I was quite confused and a bit curious on why an innocent child like him would come to such a place. What surprises me more was what he did. He continued to walk down the hall of the dungeon until he reached the end. There was a cell and within it was a woman chained to wall.

 

Her long black hair was messy and all over the place. She was dressed in rags that were covered in blood, most likely from being whipped. She lifted her head up as she heard the steps sound that were getting near her. She saw the prince standing in front of her cell and gave a deranged laugh.

 

"Hahaha. Today must me my lucky day for the beloved Third Prince to visit the humble servant.Haha"

 

Yu Yan kept a poker face and continued to stare blankly at her. The woman stopped laughing and sneered at him. She was disappointed by his reaction.

 

"My my. Look at how you grown now. Back than you were such a wonderful child. You never stopped following me around and kept on clinging to me, calling me JieJie. I remember the time when you wet the bed and came crying to me. How cute that was"

 

Yu Yan just looked at her and gave her no reaction at all. The woman seemingly seemed annoyed with his lack of reaction so the sneered and screamed at him.

 

" WHAT DO YOU WANT!? WHY ARE TOU HERE?! Do you enjoy seeing me,...YOU MOTHER'S Killer rotting away in prison?! Or do you want to ask why I did what I did?" She was trying to run forward but the chains held her back.

 

As it turned out, this woman was Gu Jie, the criminal who killed the empress and poison the little prince. I gripped my hand tightly in anger. Empress Yao of the Qi kingdom was my savior. She had helped me once before and I had looked at her as a motherly figure ever since my mother died. When I had heard of her death, I was furious at the person who could killed such a lovely person. I was not the onlt one who thought this way. The citizens of Qi loved their empress greatly. Her charitable deed helped feed the poor and gave them jobs while giving women in the kingdom a chance for a higher position in court and other great opportunities. There was nearly a revolt from the citizens once they heard that the empress was dead. They had wanted to storm the palace and kill the criminal who took away their goddesses. Luckily the 1st prince was able to calm the citizens and the revolt ended.

 

But now a new question was forming in my head. What is the 3rd prince doing here? Is he here to kill the woman who killed his mother? If he is than I will gladly lend a hand.

 

That woman start to scream again and utter some nonsense stuff about how she should be the empress or how Yu Yan should be her son and so on. She was getting so annoying that I was tempted to expose myself and kill her then and there.

 

"I killed the empress so what! That bitch took my place amd married the emperor! Do you hate me?! Do you want to kill me?! If so, than do-"

 

" I forgive you."

 

Silence.......

 

What????!!!!!! I was so shock at what the prince had said that I had lost all pf my blood lust and droped the knife i was planning to kill her with. That woman was shocked so she quieted down with her mouth gapping open.

 

Yu Yan opened his mouth and continued on.

" The seat of the empress you said was yours but why so? Mother had met you on the way back to the palace from a war campaign but by then mother was already married to father. You did not get to see father until three years later after he came back from war and by than I was already was 3yr. You had only known my father for two years and yet you declared he was yours. Need i might remind you it was because of mother that you were able to live a better life than before and had a chance to come to the palace to meet my father. And yet you killed your benefactor and the person who treated you like a sister. What right do you have to kill the empress? What right do you have, a lowly prositute to marry the emperor compare to the empress who was the daughter of a duke, sister of the right prime minister, #20 ranked martial artist, the divine alchemist, and heir apprentice of the Divine Doctor himself? So tell me why should you become empress when you are the lowly human who killed her best friend for what you do not have?!"

As Yu Yan continued to say all these thing he continued to rage out his feelings and unfairness that his mother had went through.

 

" Did you know even on her death bed mother asked for you to be forgiven and your life be spared. So I will do what not only mother wants but also forgive you cause i want to. Hating you would simply waste my time so instead I will erase your presence from my heart and continue to live happily and I will not bother to take revenge because mother would not want me to do so. But just because i forgive you it does not mean that i will save you from the prison."

 

Yu Yam suddenly said those cause he saw the bitch opening her mouth. Mostly likely to ask him to release her since he said that he will for give her.

 

That woman was trying to take advantage of his kindness. 

I angrily gritted my teeth once I realized this.

 

"Why?" She cried out. "Didn't you forgive me?"

 

Yu Yan gave her a steel harden look.

" I did. But other are not like me. There are others who want their vengeance against you...namely my father and i have no right to change anyone's hearts or beliefs. The only kindness I can give you is my forgiveness other than that, you should live you life here in order to pay for you sins and think about you wrongings."

Yu yan began to walk and the woman began to scream once more.

 

"Wait Yu Yan! I was wrong ! I know my faults! Save me!"

The woman probably knew of the emperor temperament. He would never left her off for killing his wife and injuring his child. She knew this and yet she did all of that.

Yu yan left the dungeon but he dis not walk back to his room. Instead, he walk to a garden and sat on a swing. It was there he started to cry. He cried and cried all of his emotions out.  

 

Thump Thump

 

My heart started to rapidly beat once I saw his crying face. I do not know why but i wanted to go over and comfort him. Hold him in my arms and love him properly. I left before i could act on these emotions.

I could not sleep at all during the night. I just keep on seeing his crying face.

 

I left the next day to go back to my country and could not see him again. But every time when I see a chance I would go visit the Qi nation and watch him from afar. I saw how he grew. His interactions with his family and how he took on the role of mother for his younger siblings. The went on for five more years until i went to visit him on official business and finally be able to formally met him when he feel from the tree. How cute!!! 

Once the engagement was finalized, i swear will make him look only at me and no one else.

11