081 Don’t Badger Me
7.9k 18 220
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We ended up staying for three days to let Nat adjust to pumping all of her stats up at once. I started calling it power sickness and told her that she shouldn't let it go to her head, just to make her laugh and ease her guilt for delaying us. I told her not to worry about it and that we could make up the time by having Sugarlick run in front of George, that way he was constantly chasing her. Both horse people agreed.

Our first rest stop after that was interesting because of that, to say the least. Sugarlick got off on teasing her stallion for so long and George got off, a lot, when he finally 'caught' her. I was sure that she would be pregnant with at least one colt by the time our little trip was over.

I have to say that our trip was also quite interesting. Nearly every single one of the newly or recently infected, before my alteration of the laws, decided to change back to human. They were also quite desperate to return to their homes and families. Thankfully, there were not that many, otherwise we wouldn't have had the cart capacity to take them along.

We travelled in a zigzag pattern between settlements and none of the 'normal' beasts chose to become human. None of us were surprised by that, especially the researchers. They've lived their whole lives like they have and changing into something they had no experience with was scary and unnecessary.

We eventually made our way back to the settlement with the badgers and oxen. It was still odd to see two completely different species living together peacefully and the same female guard we had met before brought us right to the Honey Badger's place.

“I'll send my sister right over.” The female guard said. “She still hasn't been claimed.”

“I can't promise we'll get along.” I cautioned her and she laughed.

“I can still smell your excitement.” She said with a huff and waved at my group. “If you are keeping this many women happy, my sister will adore you.”

“I'm not sleeping with all of them.” I said and she laughed again. “I'm not!”

The guard took us into the Honey Badger's building and we went up to the top floor. She was waiting for us with her human disguise in place. She walked over to us and held up the note.

“Is it true? You have the cure?” Honey asked.

“Technically.” I said and she frowned at me. “It started out as a mix of a skill that declared it a law with a spell combination a hundred years ago, then it evolved into a skill that does the same thing.”

“Give me the skill!” The Honey Badger said loudly.

“Ha... no.” I said. “Even if I had that ability, I wouldn't give it to you.”

“You dare...”

“You would convert people left and right, with or without their permission.” I said. “That's what got the world into this mess in the first place.”

She glared at me for several moments, then the anger faded. “You're going to convert me back.” She said, her tone defeated.

“No.” I said and everyone made surprised sounds. “You've become too accustomed to being the new you.”

“No, I haven't!” Honey exclaimed.

“Do you want to be sent home after all this time?” I asked and she turned her head away. “I can change you back and the goddess can whisk you away.”

Her eyes went to her stuff and then came back to me. “I would have to leave everything behind.”

I nodded. “All your things, all your badgers, all your oxen, and everything you've built here.”

She looked around again and back at me. “You're right. I don't want to give this all up and go back.”

“I know.” I said and smiled at her. “I just stopped by to say hi, to see if there was anyone newly infected that wanted to be changed back, and possibly have a nice date with an oxen lady.”

“Are you serious?” Honey asked.

“Completely.” I said. “The guard said she was bringing her sister over and I'll meet her outside.”

“No, about changing the infected back.” She said. “They wouldn't be allowed back into the human settlements.”

I chuckled. “It's all right. You can't spread the beast strains unless it's to your children or the new host is willing.”

She stared at me with an open mouth.

“It's going to be a whole new world when everyone realizes that the beast strains are no longer contagious like they were.”

“H-how... how did you do this?” Honey asked.

“Justice prevailed.” I said and she gave me a disbelieving look. “I swear, it's true.” I said and held a hand up as if I was swearing in court. “Please excuse me, I have a supper date to get to.”

Honey held the disbelieving look for several more moments, then she nodded and waved me away.

“I'm glad you've accepted it.” I said and smiled. “It was nice meeting you, Honey.”

She shook her head. “Don't say my name like that. It sounds like you're calling me your honey and not saying my name.”

“I was so easily found out.” I chuckled.

“Get out of here.” Honey said and waved in dismissal again.

I nodded and everyone started to leave the room. “You've made your choice, so make sure you enjoy it as much as you can.”

“Like you have?” Honey asked.

“Yeah.” I said with a smirk and left the room.

We went down the stairs and stepped out into the street. Waiting there was the guard and her 'runt' of a sister. I looked at the dark furred beauty and she was a foot taller than me and had bigger muscles. If she was back on Earth, she would easily qualify for the semi-professional female bodybuilder competitions.

“This is your sister?” I asked.

“What do you think of her?” The guard asked and turned her around and slapped her ass.

“SIS!” She yelled.

“He needs to see how you look when compared to me.” The guard said and pulled her tail out of the way. “She's ready and her opening is too shallow for a proper male.”

“I am going to KILL you.” The female oxen growled.

“You can see that she's funny, too.” The guard said and pulled her sister's pants down slightly. “Go ahead and take a sniff.”

“UGH!” The sister turned and smacked the guard's hand away from her. “I am not some common cattle that you can pawn off on anyone that passes through!”

“We're just going to have supper and see where things go from there.” I said, even though I had seen her and smelled her. It gave me an erection, only this time I wasn't overly attracted to her or had my brain shut off. She was a little wet; but, not necessarily for me. She wanted to have sex and if her sister was right, she couldn't take a normal male of her species. That had to be really frustrating.

“You still want to?” The little sister asked, surprised.

“Of course.” I said and stepped close as I took her partially hoofed hand. “Hi, I'm Damon.”

“I'm (oxen noises).” She said. “Where would you like to go to eat?”

“I'm sure we can find somewhere suitable after I set up the tent for everyone.” I said and we went outside the town and I put the tent up. “I'll be back later.” I said to the others and took the oxen woman's hand.

“Don't stay out too late, kids!” Nat waved goodbye to us.

“Get your ass inside and wait patiently.” I said with a laugh. “I'll be back when I'll be back.”

“Meanie!” Nat said and Paula took her hand and whispered something to her. “Never mind! I'll be busy! Stay out as late as you want!”

The two of them went into the tent and the oxen woman and I went back into the town.

“Is she your sister?” The oxen woman asked. “You seem to have the same kind of relationship that I have with my sister.”

I chuckled. “We're just really good friends and joke with each other a lot.”

“My sister doesn't joke.” She responded.

“You know she cares a lot about you.” I said and she gave me a surprised look.

“Why would you say that?”

“She's actively looking to find someone to make you happy.” I said and she let out a huff and nodded. “I'm sorry that we don't have instant chemistry.”

She huffed a laugh and shook her head. “I smelled you get excited after she pulled my pants down.”

“Only because it was a nice view and I smelled you were wet.” I said. “It wasn't... well...”

“Explain.” She said and I told her about how most of my other encounters had happened. “If I wanted you specifically, you would react that way?”

“I think so.” I said. “It doesn't happen with every woman I meet, since I've met a lot of women and there was nothing. Settlements full of women, in fact.”

She huffed. “Then we need to go back to my place first. I want to see what the fuss is all about.”

“I'll make supper, too.”

“I do not eat meat.”

“I'll make a nice garden salad.” I said and did not make a joke about going down on me.

“That sounds nice.” She said and she led me to her place. When we went inside, she told me to strip and to show her. I undressed normally, rather than store the clothing, and she smiled approvingly. “I like your muscles.” She said and rubbed my pectorals. “Not too much and not too little.”

“Like your own.” I said and she huffed as she stepped back. I pulled off my pants and underwear and she let out a sigh.

“It's too tiny.” She lamented.

I chuckled. “It's your turn to strip, so I can have some motivation.”

“You need to see me again to deploy your bone?” She asked.

“Human men don't have bones.” I said and motioned to her clothing. “Come on, I can't be the only one naked here.”

She huffed and pulled off her top to reveal a fairly nice pair of breasts, bare of fur. Her pants were next and when she stood up straight, I saw all of her. I rose to attention and her eyes widened at the change.

“That's not a bone?” She asked, quite surprised, and she grew wet again. “It is... a much more suitable size now.” She whispered and licked her lips. Her smell hit me in the face and my penis almost vibrated in anticipation. She was wet for me this time and that was enough for my sex drive to activate.

I strode over to her and her eyes never left my slightly bobbing member. “Bend over.”

She turned around and got down on her hands and knees, then she mooed loudly as I entered her without any prep work. Her sister had been right and she was pretty shallow, so as I pushed myself all the way in, I felt it bump into her ending.

“MMMOOOOOOO!” She yelled and that got me really going. I did my best to make her come as much as possible and she did, over and over, and then I asked her if she wanted to have a calf. “YESSSSSSS!”

So, I gave it to her and spilled myself inside. She collapsed to the floor with me still inside and she moaned and mooed in pleasure, because I didn't stop.

“I need... to make sure.” I whispered in her ear.

“YESSSSSSS!” She yelled and then begged me to give it to her again.

An hour later, we were in her bed and she kept asking me to keep making sure that she would get pregnant. I obliged for the rest of the night.

We both completely forgot that I was supposed to make supper.

220