178 Back Home Part One
7.1k 71 198
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
An extra 200 words.

“Susan is going to be pissed when she hears that we stopped here on the way back home.” I said with a laugh and took a sip of champagne. I wasn't fussy on the beverage; but, Stephanie and Bethany loved it and I wasn't going to sit at a dinner table and not share it with them.

“We were not going to let this opportunity pass us by.” Stephanie said with a stern voice, then she leaned over to kiss me. “How often can someone visit the most romantic capital city in the world with their lover?”

“This is once so far.” Bethany said suggestively and kissed me, too. “I wish we could stay here for a week or two before going back.”

“Susan said the same thing.” I said with a chuckle. “She also said that she really really really really wanted to fly to Europe. That's a direct quote, by the way.”

Both of the girls laughed.

“She has to wait her turn, the poor girl.” Stephanie said and then her eyes darted around. “I heard a little rumor that one of the stairway guards can be bribed for limited access to the catwalk above the restaurant.”

“You can't be serious.” I said and briefly looked up at it. “There's no way that...”

“The most romantic city.” Stephanie whispered. “In the world.”

“Damon.” Bethany said in her pouting tone. “We've been together in Washington D.C., Moscow, Berlin, Stockholm, and Bucharest.” She paused and kissed me again. “We have to have Paris. We have to.”

I made them wait for five seconds before I spoke. “I can't say no to such a sincere request.”

The both of them let out little squeals, careful to not draw too much attention to us. We stood up and walked over to the elevator, which was the exit. Instead of waiting there, we diverted to the right and I briefly talked to the guard there. After a quick exchange and money changed hands, Stephanie and Bethany were leaning on the metal railing on a catwalk.

They stared out at the spectacular night view from the Eiffel Tower and I was having sex with the both of them. I was inside Bethany and used my fingers on Stephanie at the same time, which had the both of them panting and moaning my name. After a few minutes, I switched and the moaning didn't lessen. I wasn't rushing, because that wasn't what they wanted.

If they just wanted sex, I could have given them that in the hotel room or on the plane. No, they wanted to enjoy making love for as long as they could, in the love making capital of the world, while completely out in the open with the chance that anyone could look up and see us. It was thrilling and dangerous, especially because of the public indecency laws.

I brought them both to orgasm, after switching several more times, then they dropped to their knees and they both gave me some of the best oral sex I've ever had. Apparently, I was as into the whole scenario as much as they were, and when I finished... oh, boy... did I finish. I even moaned as I did and that never happened before.

Stephanie and Bethany were shocked at first, then they started laughing and enjoyed it for what it was. They had gotten me off so well that I wasn't holding anything at all back, neither my sperm nor my voice, and they liked that a lot. We cleaned each other up with some tissues and disinfecting wipes, put our clothing back into place, and I kissed the both of them for several minutes.

“This was a great idea. Thank you.” I said to them and they beamed happy smiles at me.

We turned to leave the catwalk and saw the guard's head just above the level of the floor. He was partway up the stairs and his mouth was open and his eyes were wide.

“I hope you enjoyed the show.” Stephanie whispered to him as we passed him on the stairs.

Bethany giggled as we descended. “Someone actually saw us!”

“He was probably going to tell us to keep it down.” I said as we went to the elevator.

“We tried.” Stephanie said and hit the button. The elevator door opened and we stepped inside. “That was just too much to keep pent up inside.”

“It really was.” I said. “I haven't gone like that before.”

“We know.” Stephanie and Bethany said together and they smiled. “Most romantic city in the world.”

We went back to the hotel and showered, then spent the night in bed sleeping. We hopped on the plane in the morning and started the long international flight to go back home. We only stayed up for about four hours to finish off the paperwork and things we had to get in order for the meeting with Derek and the rest of the corporation's board, then we went to bed.

None of us wanted to suffer jet lag when we landed, so we made sure to sleep through most of the flight to get back to our own time zones. We landed in Washington D.C. and my broker's driver was there to pick us up. Stephanie, Bethany, and I rode to Derek's office and spent a good portion of the morning talking about the trip, updating and filing paperwork, and discussing the accident.

I hadn't tried to cover it up or ignored the consequences of it happening, especially on foreign soil, and I told them about the commander's offer to 'deal' as soon as we tried to file suit in either his country or ours. After talking to the corporate lawyers, we decided that the case would be easier to prove here in our court; but, it would be easier to settle if we filed in their court system. So, we compromised.

We threatened to sue in both countries and the deal came out significantly in our favor. The best part was that I immediately funnelled the settlement money back into updating the gold mine there and that made the commander of the army base and Elizaveta, whom I hired to run the mine, quite happy.

With all the necessary work, and some not necessary work out of the way, I dropped Stephanie and Bethany off, kissed them goodbye, and went back to the plane. An hour long flight later, I was back home and hired a taxi to take me to the apartment. I didn't expect anyone there, since it was the middle of the day and everyone was busy. I wasn't disappointed as I entered my apartment and no one was there to greet me.

The Murphy Bed was installed in the space I had wanted it and when I opened it to see what it looked like, I smelled some of Susan's scent. I grew hard instantly and quickly closed it. I hadn't thought about her masturbating in the bed and that was a little short-sighted of me. I walked across the room and sat down at the kitchen table, then took out my cell phone.

I had kept my promise to Crystal and called or texted her twice a day. I did the same for Susan and Nat, too. Both of them claimed that it was kind of annoying, and yet, they didn't tell me to stop. Now that I had a few minutes to spare, I texted Nat to tell her that I was back and in the apartment. She didn't respond, which meant she was either arm deep into a can of paint or she was deep in thought over what to paint next.

I thought about heading over to the college to visit Susan and surprise her in person, then thought better of it and texted instead. I didn't want her to think I was going to interrupt her at college, just because I hadn't seen her in almost a week and wanted to be with her. She didn't respond either and I assumed she was in class.

I put the cell phone in my pocket and looked around the apartment. It looked well lived in and I had to smile a little at that. It used to be just me for so long in this place, then I had suddenly gained a daughter, a best friend, and a girlfriend, all of whom were living with me and filled my life up to the brim. I wasn't going to complain about that, because I liked it like that.

My hectic schedule and full life kept me too busy to have my thoughts linger on the other aspect of my life that I had almost no control over. If I pondered about it for too long, my anger would bubble out and I wouldn't be able to think rationally about my problems.

If this latest trip to another world was any indication, I could be summoned at any time, so I needed to live my life with as much enthusiasm and enjoyment as possible. I was essentially grasping for as much happiness as I could, in whatever limited time I had available, and I would do it to the best of my ability.

I checked the time and I had two hours to go before I had to go pick up Crystal. I would need to interrupt Nat at that point to get my keys from her or we could go together. I was almost sure that when I showed up, Crystal was going to freak out and wasn't going to let me go, because this was the first time we had been separated for this long since I gained her custody. I had been gone for almost a week and I missed her terribly.

Maybe it's me that might freak out and not let her go? I asked myself with a laugh.

I stood up and went to the secret wall and opened it up, unlocked the door, and went inside to my enchanting workshop. I had some new spells to test out and the materials I had ordered and delivered had been sitting there for a week. It was about time that I started using them.

*

“Oh, god.” Susan gasped and gripped her phone. “He's home.”

“Shh! We're in the middle of a lecture.” Kathy whispered.

“You know how much I want him.” Susan whispered back.

“You've wanted him for years. Everyone knows that.” Kathy responded.

“Kathy...”

Kathy sighed. “We can't skip the whole afternoon. You know we can't.”

Susan had a pleading look on her face and Kathy shook her head.

“He's going to go get Crystal in a couple hours anyway. You won't have the time to do much.”

Susan thought about protesting, then sighed and put her cell phone away.

“Good girl. Wait until you can really get with him before you drop everything to get with him.”

Susan laughed under her breath. “It's amazing, Kathy. Like, mind blowingly amazing.”

“Uh huh. It's not worth wrecking your future, though. It's just sex.” Kathy said.

“Says the girl that's marrying Damon's body double.” Susan countered.

“Hey, at least I moved on. I knew he wasn't going to give in.”

“Then he did.” Susan said. “Don't you regret it?”

“No, not even a little.” Kathy said. “I'm more than happy with my guy. We love each other. I also wasn't waiting around for years for the possibility that Damon might try to kiss me again.”

“Damon always said you were the most practical one.”

Kathy smiled. “I have to admit that I really liked that he never refused to hang out with us, even though we were so demanding on his free time.”

“Yeah, he worked his ass off every day at his construction job and then would spend the evenings with us.” Susan responded. “It was... that was the best time. It was like we were all dating him.”

“Except that we weren't getting the dating benefit of sex.” Kathy said and then blushed. “Great, now I'm thinking about sex, too.”

“With him?” Susan teased.

“No.” Kathy said and her blush didn't go away.

“Uh huh.” Susan said and grinned. “Do you want to see the video we made?”

Kathy opened her mouth to respond, then closed it. “No.”

Susan chuckled and took out her phone. “It's better with sound.”

Kathy stared at the phone for only two seconds before she put an earbud in her ear and plugged it into the jack.

“I knew you wanted it.” Susan said and hit play.

“Shut up.” Kathy whispered, then her face went completely red as the video played and her ear was filled with the sounds Susan was making. “Oh, my god.” She said and glanced at Susan. “What's he going to do if he finds out you're showing me this?”

“He'll probably say thanks and fuck me harder.” Susan said.

Kathy looked shocked, then her eyes went to the screen. “He took this for you, didn't he?”

“Yes, and he doesn't mind someone else watching. At all.” Susan said.

Kathy glanced at her friend's face briefly, then looked back at the screen. Both women completely forgot to listen to the rest of the lecture as they both enjoyed seeing two people thoroughly enjoy having sex with each other.

198