190 Summer Break Part Two
6.1k 49 185
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Happy Double Chapter day! I was up early this morning and managed to write extra (150 words). I'll have another chapter ready in a couple hours.

I had to admit that we went a little overboard with the shopping. We were only going for a week, and yet we had five full wardrobes of summer clothes, an uncountable amount of bathing suits and bikinis, beach toys and flotation devices, different types of sunscreen, and hats galore. I had to buy five full sets of luggage to hold it all and that made them all laugh, even Crystal. I really liked hearing her laugh, so it was worth it.

We hopped on my private jet and flew to California. I had booked two resort bungalows for us to stay in, side by side of course, and we agreed that Crystal and Teddy would spend time staying with both Susan and myself and then with Nat and Sandy. That way, we all had a few nights of no Crystal and she got to spend alone time with just us, so everyone was happy.

Our first day there, we had just dropped off our bags in our rooms when Crystal begged to go to the beach. She couldn't wait for Teddy to see the ocean... the huge huge ocean... and none of us wanted to disappoint Teddy. So, we all changed and grabbed towels and everything we would need for spending several hours at the beach.

There was a nice breeze off of the water and it was perfect swimming weather. Sunscreen was applied to Crystal, mainly because she was the most vulnerable, and we left the bungalows to walk down the short walkway to the sand. Crystal giggled as she squeezed her toes in it and we went down to the resort's designated section of the beach.

We were there early, so there weren't a lot of people there yet. That was perfect, because it was much easier to keep an eye on Crystal with no one nearby. I set everything up for us, reclining chairs, towels, two large sun umbrellas, a cooler full of drinks and snacks, and a pile of toys for Crystal to use. I was definitely spoiling my friends with everything I was doing and I didn't care, especially when Susan kissed me and thanked me for all of my hard work.

“It's worth it.” I said and watched as Crystal started to dig through the piles of toys to pick something to start with. I put Teddy in the reclining chair next to her and the setup was complete.

“Hey, Damon.” Nat said and I turned to look at her, only to catch my breath when she took off her bright and colorful wrap and revealed what she was wearing underneath.

“Jesus Christ.” I whispered and Crystal giggled.

Sandy laughed at me, too. “Nat! You were totally right! Look at his face! Ha ha!”

Nat looked at my shocked face with a smug look on her own. She wore a green string bikini that was more of a wish than anything else. I could swear that if she moved, it would just pop right off and leave her completely naked, not that there was much left to the imagination anyway.

I could almost see everything, except for those last little bits, and it was so erotic that I couldn't help but react. I was glad that Crystal wasn't looking and that I was wearing a loose pair of swimming trunks, because my erection was not going to be contained by anything else as it sprung to life.

Susan laughed softly as she reached down to adjust me, because I was pointing straight out and made a huge tent pole. “You really do like her a lot, don't you?” She asked as she lifted me to point up and put my shorts back into place.

“Of course I do.” I said. “She's my best friend and my best buddy. We've been through a lot of sh... stuff together.”

Crystal giggled again, because she knew what I was going to say. Kids really were smarter than we gave them credit for.

“I've told her, and you, that I don't mind being with good friends, because it doesn't ruin friendships if you do it right.” I said and waved at Nat's practically naked body. “But, this... this is...”

“...too much for your primitive brain to handle!” Nat said with a grin and held a hand up to Sandy for a high five.

Sandy slapped her hand and gave her a hug. “The ultimate bikini tease was a complete success!”

“Great! I need to get out of this thing before I breathe too deeply and fall out of it.” Nat said with a laugh and started to put her wrap back on.

“Um... why don't you... um... keep it on for a while.” Sandy said and her face flushed red.

Nat looked surprised for a moment, then grinned. “So, the ultimate bikini tease worked on you, too.”

“Y-yes.” Sandy admitted. “You look really hot.”

“I do?” Nat asked seductively and let the wrap drop to the sand, then she put her arms around Sandy's neck and pressed herself from chest to groin onto her. “Maybe I will keep it on for a while, just for you.” She whispered and gave her a kiss.

“O-o-okay.” Sandy said and kissed her back as she put her arms around Nat and held her tightly.

I let them make out for a minute before I said anything. “You might want to change later if someone else shows up.” I cautioned her. “Not just anyone should be allowed to see you like that.”

Nat broke the kiss and looked at me. “Only someone I'm intimate with and best friends that love me, right?”

“Damn right.” I said, adamantly.

Nat snorted and laughed. “Come on, Sandy. Let's go see if the water's as warm as I think it is.”

“Okay.” Sandy opened up her wrap and dropped it to the sand.

“Jesus Christ.” I said when Sandy revealed her tiny two piece bikini. “No wonder Nat doesn't mind going to the beach and getting sandy all over.”

Nat laughed again at my fairly decent pun and Sandy blushed. Nat hadn't been exaggerating when she said the girl had been concealing her assets under her uniform. Her breasts were huge. Not only did they go outwards from her body, they were wide and rounded, too.

“I don't know how she gets them squeezed into her uniform, either.” Nat said as if she knew what I was thinking and she took Sandy's hand. “I think they're magic.”

Sandy's face went to a deeper red. “N-Nat.”

“You shouldn't be embarrassed when I compliment them.” Nat said and gave her a quick kiss. “They're wonderful and so are you.”

“Th-thanks.” Sandy said.

“See you guys later.” Nat said and walked towards the water holding hands with a still blushing Sandy.

“Jesus, Nat!” I said loudly when I saw the back of Nat's string bikini... there was none... and her cute little ass jiggled all over the place as she walked.

“Suffer, mortal!” Nat laughed and laughed as she started to skip. Sandy started laughing too, then she skipped as well.

“I swear, she's trying to shock me to death.” I said and shook my head.

Susan kissed my cheek and then whispered. “I hope you can hold out until we can have some privacy.”

I knew what she meant and smiled. “Sit with me.” I said and waved at the reclining chair next to Teddy.

Susan gave me a look and she opened her wrap to show me the one piece she had that the neckline went all the way to her waist. “I had to wear nipple covers and double sided tape.” She whispered and sat down next to me.

“Damn, no easy access.” I whispered back and gave her a quick kiss. “What about...”

“It's easily slid aside, like your trunks can be.” Susan whispered and moved over onto my lap, which just happened to achieve what she said and my trunks were pushed aside. Her hand slid down and then I felt her wetness as she rubbed herself on me.

“I'm glad you're not insulted that other women get me hard like this.” I whispered.

“I'm glad you always save it for me when I'm near.” Susan whispered back, moved up a little, then sat down on top of me. “Ohhhh, I love you so much.” She said and kissed me.

We didn't do much more than that, because we were watching Crystal having fun playing in the sand. It wasn't sex we wanted, it was the deep connection that it represented. Susan really enjoyed having me inside of her and I liked being there. She had an amazing body and she could contract the muscles down there somehow. I would occasionally kiss her as she did whatever she was doing, because it kept me hard and kept our connection strong.

We held each other and watched Crystal play for nearly an hour before Nat and Sandy came back.

“Wow! That was so much fun!” Nat said as she dripped water all over the place.

Surprisingly, her bikini was still in place, or back in place, if the look on Sandy's face was any indication. They both picked up towels and dried off.

“I need to get changed.” Nat said and picked up her little bag. “I'll be right back.”

Sandy sat down in the next chair and looked a little uncomfortable.

“Hey, it's all right.” I said and she turned her head to look at me. “We're all friends, right?”

“I... um...”

“We can be. We both love Nat, don't we?” I asked and she nodded. “Then relax and have fun. Don't hold back, just because we haven't hung out a lot over the last few weeks.”

Sandy took a breath and let it out. “I'm not sure if I... well, there's something...”

“You can be honest. We won't judge you.” Susan said.

Sandy took another breath and whispered. “I'm... well, I...” She looked at our waiting faces. “I'm bi-sexual.”

Susan and I exchanged looks and looked back at her. “And?” We asked as one.

“Huh?” Sandy looked confused.

“Is that all? You like men, too?” Susan asked and Sandy nodded.

“I assume Nat knows.” I said and she nodded again. “She's okay with that?”

“I haven't had a boyfriend in a couple years and only dated girls a few times since then.” Sandy said. “I just didn't meet anyone that I clicked with, you know?”

“Until now?” Susan asked and Sandy nodded.

“Nat's the best, isn't she?” I asked.

“Unbelievably so.” Sandy said and laid back in the chair. “She's fun, exciting, can take a joke, knows art like the back of her hand, and she can make me...” She stopped talking and looked over at us.

“You got it bad for her.” Susan said with a smile. “Does she know?”

Sandy shook her head no.

“She does now.” Nat said from behind us.

“Nat!” Sandy gasped and sat up.

“No, stay there.” Nat said and walked around the chair and eased Sandy back down into a reclining position before she sat down next to her.

Nat wore a normal one piece blue bathing suit that covered her from crotch to neck. She still looked good, too. Her body shape was perfectly in proportion for her height, so any bathing suit she wore would make her look great.

“I feel the same way. You make my heart beat fast when you smile at me and it races when you kiss me.” Nat said and laid down beside her. “I have so much fun when we hang out that I'm not sure it's real.”

“Th-that's how I feel!” Sandy said. “It's like... it's like I don't deserve you.”

Nat gave her a very pleased smile. “I think you do.” She whispered and kissed her deeply.

“I think we need to check out the water for ourselves.” I said.

Susan discreetly adjusted her swimsuit as she stood up and I pulled my shorts back into place. “Come on, Crystal. It's time you saw one of the biggest oceans on the planet.”

“YAY!” Crystal yelled and abandoned her partially built sand castle, pointed to Teddy for me to pick up as she took Susan's hand, then the four of us walked across the expanse of sand to the water's edge.

“I'm a little disappointed in myself that I've only made one sand pun so far.” I said and Susan laughed.

“You can save them for a less serious time.” Susan said. “Like tomorrow. Sandy should be completely relaxed around us by then.”

“Don't underestimate Nat.” I said and switched one of my rings out for shield, one of the very first rings I had ever enchanted.

“All right, then. An hour.” Susan said and picked Crystal up.

“That's more like it.” I said and cast shield on Teddy as the four of us went into the water to play.

185