205 Horrible Freedom
2.4k 37 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Another 3,535 words. Might be a while before another chapter is posted, as I had a bit of a brainstorm for the next Amp chapter and will be concentrating on that for a bit.

I had plenty of time to go over what my life was going to be like now, mainly because Nat had texted me and told me what Susan said and asked me what had happened. Almost as soon as I sent back a reply with the truth, not sugarcoating it at all, a delivery man dropped off a package. Eileen reluctantly left the bed to retrieve it and brought it back to the room we were in.

Surprisingly, it was for me. I looked at them and it was six lawsuits for damages from car accidents. I wasn't sure how they had tracked me to there, until Eileen pointed out that each of them must have happened on my way to her. Her own car was a mangled wreck crushed against the building.

“I wonder why the cops never showed up to arrest me?” I asked and she laughed.

“Damon, you said it yourself. You're a trillionaire. You literally caused the entire country to enter an economic depression and used its own gold reserves to pay off its crushing debt that no government in history has ever managed to achieve.” Eileen said. “Not to mention you made a fool of the police, FBI, and several other agencies on national television and newspapers by suing them and winning.”

I was actually proud of those achievements and she let out a little laugh before she climbed back into bed and we went at it again. We stopped when the fast food delivery guy showed up and we both ate like ravenous beasts, then we exchanged hungry looks and dove back into bed. I normally wouldn't be doing that and would try to get my life back together, except I knew that nothing I could do or say was going to change Susan's mind.

I had a brief flash of Divine Sight and it showed Susan refusing the company's offer after she graduated from college. I texted my lawyer David and had him send her the sales notifications and how he was the head of the independent board of governors and I had no control over the company. He texted me back with several laughing emojis and agreed to do it.

“Do I want to know?” Eileen asked.

I showed her the texts and she laughed.

“He is a nice man to indulge your whims.” Eileen said and went down on me.

“Yeah, he is.” I said and moaned as she worked me over pretty good. When I blew my load down her throat, she looked quite pleased with herself.

“My husband sent me the signed divorce papers.” Eileen said.

“What? When?” I asked.

“This morning when we ate breakfast.” Eileen said.

“We had breakfast?” I asked and she laughed. “I honestly don't remember that.”

Eileen looked even more pleased when I said that. She stood up and turned around to show me her spectacular ass. “My ass distracted you, apparently.”

I kind of didn't hear her because her little butthole winked at me. I used a Cleaning Hands spell ring on her and dove right in there with my lips and tongue as my hands gripped her ass cheeks.

“OHHH!” Eileen moaned and her opening gushed over my chin. “Yes! Work me open, Damon! I need to feel you inside again!”

I did not need the prompting and soon had her folded early in half on the bed with her ankles pinned over her shoulders as I carefully used her other hole to make her scream with pleasure. In the back of my mind, it was a scandalous position for me to have Susan's mother in. Her demure and professional mother.

In the front of my mind, I thought 'fuck it, my life's a mess' and kissed her passionately.

*

Nat handled Crystal's day like she normally would, being the hired nanny, and Samantha went along with her like an observer and an occasional second pair of eyes.

“Where is Damon?” Samantha asked when Crystal was in the bedroom getting changed.

“Did you see the news?” Nat asked and not so subtly indicated the foldaway bed and the closet being empty.

Samantha understood and shook her head. “She would leave him over such things?”

Nat didn't want to say it, she really didn't. “I think if Damon and I had a normal relationship and he did it to you, I'd probably leave as well.”

Samantha blinked her eyes in surprise, then she laughed. “You just pointed out the flaw in Susan's logic. She didn't have a normal relationship with him. Not even close.”

Nat sighed. “I don't think it matters anymore. She left and won't listen to any kind of excuse.”

“Oh? Damon told you one?” Samantha asked and Nat handed her the cell phone. “What am I supposed to do with this?”

“Right, I forgot. Just a second.” Nat said and activated it, scrolled to the last few messages and handed it back.

Samantha read the words and she shook her head again. “That's too outrageous to be a lie.”

“I know, and Susan doesn't care. She knew he would explain it away.” Nat said and took her cell phone back. “Crystal, what do you want to do this afternoon?”

“PAINT!” Crystal yelled and jumped out of her bedroom wearing the paint-covered overalls she always wore for their painting lessons.

Nat grinned down at her. “That's my little Picasso!”

Crystal giggled and took her hand excitedly. The three of them went downstairs to Nat's apartment, one that she now owned permanently like Damon owned the penthouse permanently.

*

It took me several hours to convince Eileen to come to my apartment for supper. I had avoided going back to face Nat for as long as I could, because I knew she was going to confront me about what happened. I had the perfect thing to say in response, too.

“Damon!” Crystal exclaimed as soon as I entered the apartment and she ran over to me.

I knelt and caught her when she jumped on me. I kissed her cheek a few times and stood with her in my arms. “How's my favorite little girl?”

“I'm not little! I'm going to be nine this weekend.” Crystal denied.

“Really? I guess that means you're only my favorite girl from now on.” I said and she blushed. “How's my favorite girl?”

“I'm fine.” Crystal said with a cute smile.

“I see a bit of paint in your hair.” I said and lightly touched the small splatter they had missed during their cleanup. “I think someone's been throwing around half-empty paint cans again.”

“They're half-full, you pessimist.” Nat said right away and then slapped a hand on her face as she chuckled. “Dammit, you made me admit it.”

I laughed and gave Crystal another kiss on the cheek and put her down. “You also just realized that you have to give me an art show with Crystal's pieces as showcases.”

Nat nodded and Crystal looked happy.

“I brought a guest with me for dinner, which I will be cooking.” I said and motioned behind myself.

Eileen stepped forward and Nat's eyes widened. Samantha just stared at her, probably because she looked like a slightly older and much more mature Susan.

“Good evening.” Eileen said and gave a little wave.

Samantha waved back, Crystal shrugged, and Nat looked like she was seriously contemplating the secrets of the universe.

“Nat? When will the hide-a-bed for the work room be delivered?” I asked and went to the kitchen.

It took Nat a minute before she managed to respond. “I paid for rush delivery, so tomorrow.”

“Nice.” I said and took out several nice pieces of steak, some vegetables, and grabbed several pans from the cupboard. “I'll install it as soon as it arrives.”

The three adults watched as I expertly cooked the meal and Crystal went back to watching the television absently as she had her toy wolf pup play with Teddy. They had quickly become best friends and the other teddy bears weren't jealous, because they each played with the wolf pup in turn.

I prepared Samantha's steak last, because hers was pretty much rare and only had a light searing for appearance's sake. I served everyone and they all made appreciative sounds as their silverware clinked. I knew that, because no one spoke and it was completely silent for the entire meal.

“Mom? Can you take Crystal to get cleaned up in the bathroom and then keep her company in her room for a little while? I need to have a few words with Damon.” Nat said with a sweet voice that did not match the stern expression on her face.

Samantha nodded and didn't have to coax Crystal to leave the table. No one was surprised when Crystal walked around the table and gave me a messy kiss on the cheek.

“Thanks, sweetie.” I said and watched as she disappeared from sight and the bathroom door shut.

“Damon.” Nat said to get my attention and she looked angry. “What! The! FUCK!”

Before I could ask her what was wrong, she reached across the table and pointed right at Eileen between the eyes.

“What the fuck are you thinking by bring her here right after Susan angrily stormed out of here?” Nat asked with gritted teeth.

“I was thinking that since she no longer has a home to go back to, she might like to have a nice meal with someone who genuinely loves her.” I said back in a normal voice.

Both Nat and Eileen looked surprised by that.

I turned my head and looked into Eileen's eyes as I took her hand. “You said it yourself that we've shared a lot more with each other than we have our significant others. It made me realize that my professions of love and utter devotion while I made you scream my name, weren't just empty words. I really meant them.”

Eileen blushed and she had to blink her eyes several times to stop from crying. “I meant them, too.”

“I know we don't have that truly animalistic sexual attraction that we both know I have an extreme problem with; but, that also means this isn't based on anything like that.” I said and leaned close to give her a lingering kiss on the lips. “I genuinely care for you, just like you genuinely care for me.”

“Damon, I... I didn't expect...” Eileen started to say.

“We started horribly, yes.” I said and let her hand go to cup both sides of her face. “It's completely my fault our lives are ruined and I'm always going to regret that. I really am.” I said and leaned back in to give her another lingering kiss to show her how much I loved her. “I've already apologized for it and that's all I can do. Nothing can ever make up for it. Nothing.”

Nat stared at me as if I had said something profound and I gave her a brief glance and the thought that Susan had pretty much said the same thing entered my head. That gave me the clue that I needed to put a lot of extraneous information together and now it all made sense.

Some of my telepathy ability had carried over from the last world.

I couldn't deal with that revelation right now, however. I had a beautiful older woman staring at me like I could tear apart her entire world if I didn't say the right thing. I did know what to say and it wasn't because of a flash of Divine Sight.

“Eileen, I need you to realize that I am not replacing Susan with you.” I said and Nat sucked in a sharp breath, because that was what she had thought.

Eileen stared into my eyes and I 'heard' that she thought the same thing.

“The bed arriving tomorrow is for us and we're moving into my workshop. We won't be on display like Susan enjoyed or take the chance of being caught doing something naughty by the other people that live here.”

Eileen blushed while Nat looked guilty.

“There's nothing wrong with that, since I get off on that, too. I just want you to know that I know you are not the same woman and I refuse to treat you the same. You have different needs, different wants, and your personality is different.”

“Damon.” Eileen said and she put her hands on mine that still cupped her face. “How are you saying exactly the right things? We've never talked about things like this before.”

I had to smile at that. “I don't need anything like Divine Sight to know that you are a very special woman. I would be a fool if I didn't acknowledge that you had the strength to give up everything for me because I broke down when it happened to me. Your personal conviction leaves me in awe, Eileen. It really does.”

Eileen blushed again. “I'm supposed to be the psychologist helping you dealing with your issues. You shouldn't be trying to deal with my own.”

I chuckled and leaned back in to give her several tender kisses before I let her face go. “The world might be burning down around us; but, as long as we are there for each other and those we care about, everything else can burn to ash because none of it matters.”

“At least we can finally agree about something.” Samantha's voice said from across the room.

I turned to look and saw her standing there with Crystal at her side and she hugged her toy wolf pup named 'Wolfy The First'. I moved to the side of the table and knelt to hold my arms open for her. She ran over and dove into my arms and hugged me tightly.

“Who feels like taking a little vacation for a week or so?” I asked.

“I've already rescheduled my clients for next month and the repairs won't start until the weekend.” Eileen said. “I'm free for at least the next two and a half weeks.”

“I'd like to see more of how much the world has changed since the last time I saw it.” Samantha said.

Nat gave us all a look and sighed. “I'm not busy, except for spending time with Sandy.”

“Invite her along.” I said and stood with Crystal in my arms.

“She has work and...” Nat started and tried to make excuses.

It was then I remembered what perfect thing I was going to tell Nat to get her to stop ranting at me for messing everything up. “When are you going to ask Sandy to marry you? You know she'll say yes.”

Nat's mouth dropped open and she looked faint.

“I'll buy the art supplies store she works at and give it to the both of you as a wedding present.” I said.

“MORE PAINTING!” Crystal yelled happily and kissed my cheek. “Thank you!”

Nat's mouth worked like a fish out of water and didn't respond.

I took out my cell phone and sent a text to David with what I wanted to do and he responded that it would be done by the morning. “There we go. All done.”

“Wh-wh-WHAT?!?” Nat gasped.

“Oh, I didn't mean the wedding planning or anything. Just buying the business.” I said and sent a text to the plane's crew to be ready to take off in the morning. They were surprisingly receptive to my text, considering they owned the plane themselves now and I was chartering them at the last minute.

“What are you doing?” Eileen asked.

“Arranging the trip to the Bahamas for the morning.” I said and quickly found a nice resort online and booked three suites for two weeks. “We all need a vacation to get away from the media hounds.”

“What... what about Crystal's school?” Nat asked.

“Not a problem. After that story broke, I'm already being raked through the mud. Pulling Crystal out for a couple of weeks should be perfectly acceptable.” I said and sent a text to the school's principal. I was sure she was going to be particularly upset after what happened between us and what she suspected I had done with my sister.

The principal's immediate response: 'don't ever come back'

That was a bit harsh. I thought. “There, all set.”

“We're really going?” Crystal asked.

“Sandy beaches, calm waters, and all the fizzy drinks you can drink.” I promised.

“Yay!” Crystal said and kissed me on the cheek. “Hurry! Put me down! I need to pack!”

I chuckled and her toes barely touched the floor before she was down the hallway and slammed her bedroom door shut.

“I... I need... a few minutes.” Nat said softly and took out her cell phone as she walked across the living room. She glanced back at me and I held up a huge diamond ring. I pretended to toss it to her and her eyes bulged and she made a kind of squawk sound, then she bolted down the hallway and she slammed her own bedroom door shut.

“That did not encouraged her to take your advice.” Eileen commented.

I chuckled and showed her the ring, which was one of Crystal's favorite suckers and made of clear candied glass.

Eileen softly laughed. “She is going to kill you.”

“It was the only thing I had big enough for her to see from across the room.” I said and slipped the thing into my mouth and started to suck on it. It was quite tasty and I promised myself to buy another box of them.

“Running away won't solve any of your problems.” Samantha said and sat down on the couch.

“Nothing is going to solve them.” I admitted with a sigh. “I just have to deal with the consequences.”

“Eventually.” Eileen said and took my hand.

“Yes, eventually. Until then, we're ignoring everything else.”

“I need to go pack my own things.” Eileen said, sadly.

“I doubt he's going to let you.” I responded and she nodded. “Then take my advice and ignore it for now. I'll buy you anything you need and you can pick up your things later.”

Eileen gave me an odd look before she took out her cell phone and sent a text to her husband to send her things to this penthouse address. “I hope you know that I won't become a kept woman.”

I barked a laugh and leaned over to kiss her cheek. “Send me the bills for the building repairs. If he quits being your assistant, I'll pay for his replacement.”

Eileen smiled demurely. “You're not going to tell me to give up my practice?”

“What for? You fought hard to make that business work, even in this horrible economy. I would never tell you to give up your career just because I want to keep you chained to the bed as my own personal sex slave.”

Eileen made a squeak sound and blushed as she bit her lip. I had the thought practically shoved into my head that she would really, really like that. So, I stood up and pretended to do a magic trick as I took out a set of wrist manacles. Eileen's eyes widened for a moment, then she let out a moan when I let them go and they dropped to the end of a chain to show a set of ankle manacles.

“Excuse us, Samantha.” I said after I stored the sucker and hung the chain over Eileen's shoulders and took her into my workshop.

“Damn, that was smooth.” Samantha said just loud enough for me to hear. “I'm still not letting you enjoy my cold dead flesh.”

I waved to her before I shut the door and took Eileen over to a bare wall. A few quick Merge spells from my spell rings had the manacles attached to the wall and Eileen was dripping when I had her secured and lifted her skirt to slip off her panties.

“You've been a bad girl, Eileen.” I whispered and lightly slapped her ass before I rubbed my hand between her legs. “I think it's about time you received some punishment.”

“OHHH!” Eileen gasped when I shoved two fingers into her and she came all over my hand.

I stood and leaned into her to press her to the wall. Her breathing was heavy and her face was flushed red. The look of desire on her face and the thoughts in her head told me exactly what she wanted, so I smiled and nodded, gave her a quick kiss, and shoved my rock hard erection right into her ass without any prep work.

“OHHHHHHH!” Eileen moaned loudly and her orgasm gushed all over my thighs. “He... he would never...”

“Nothing else matters, Eileen. You're mine now and I'll do everything you want. I won't hedge it with promises and I won't ask for compromises. That won't let you be happy and I am going to make this work, no matter what.”

“You really do love me.” Eileen whispered and several tears rolled down her cheeks.

“I do.” I whispered and then proceeded to pound her into the wall exactly like she wanted me to.

80