011 Shopping Surprises
20.3k 57 336
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I sat in stunned silence as three gorgeous young women strutted in front of me and modelled lingerie outfits. I had no idea how I ended up in this situation, either. One moment we were browsing through the men's section and they handed me several pairs of underwear that I needed, because I didn't want to go commando for the rest of my life, then the three of them started giggling and I was unceremoniously dragged part way across the mall to my current position and told to sit still.

My mind was still trying to cope with the fact that my little sister, someone that I loved very dearly and could never do anything with, looked so goddamn hot wearing a red bustier and a g-string. It set off her jet black wavy hair and her very slightly tanned skin perfectly. She knew she looked fantastic, too.

I had to close my eyes when she and her friends did something called a 'twerk battle', then the three of them bent half over and started shaking their asses at me as they laughed and dared each other to do it more and to show off. I had never seen anything like it before and it was both scary and titillating. My sister... my sweet little sister... was titillating.

Jesus Christ. I thought in exasperation and took several deep breaths to try and calm down. I thanked the Goddess of Decency that the shop clerk didn't suggest the more naughty things that they carried, with only lace and mesh covering certain parts, or in some cases where they just had holes. I guessed that they had to keep things not as lewd as they potentially could be.

“Damon.” Jenny said about thirty seconds later, her voice soft and soothing.

“Is it over?” I asked. “Is it safe to open my eyes now?”

I heard two laughs and someone hush them, then I felt someone sit down across my lap.

“It's safe.” Jenny whispered and I opened my eyes as she put her arms around my neck. Her thigh rested against my erection and she didn't try to move away or stopped pressing against it. “I'm sorry for teasing you like that.”

“It's my fault!” Susan said and hopped up and down, as if that would get my attention quicker. It did, because the little lace bra she wore bounced with her breasts and it was very eye catching.

“Stop that.” Kathy said and put a hand on her shoulder. “You're gonna pop out and flash the poor guy.”

“That's okay. I have great nipples.” Susan said proudly. “They're my little rockets!”

Both Jenny and Kathy snorted and then laughed.

“Do I want to know what she means?” I asked before I could stop myself.

Kathy gasped and had just enough time to grab the curtain and pulled it over the open area behind me to block anyone else from seeing.

Susan popped her lace bra off and arched her back. “Prepping launchpads!” She said and pinched her large puffy areolas and licked her thumbs, then she rubbed the tips of her breasts. “Launching rockets!”

To my amazement, her nipples grew, and grew, and only stopped when they were over an inch in length. They were also nearly the size of a nickel in circumference, which meant they were damn huge when compared to her breasts that were about the size of a grapefruit.

“Good lord.” I whispered.

“I knew you'd like them.” Susan said as she grinned, then she was pretty much tackled by Kathy and forced to put her own bra back on and then her top.

“I do not want to get kicked out again!” Kathy said and I looked at my sister.

“I don't want to talk about it.” Jenny said with a sigh. “This isn't going like I thought it would.”

“How did you want it to go?” I asked. “You're dancing around... I assume it's dancing anyway... and you're half naked and shaking your...” I closed my eyes for a second and looked into her eyes. “If all you wanted was for me to tell you that you're sexy and beautiful, you didn't have to do all of this.”

“Aww.” Susan said. “Give her a hug!”

I moved my arms and put them around her waist and gave her a hug.

“Now kiss!” Susan said and hopped up and down.

“Susan!” Kathy said loudly.

“What?”

“They're brother and sister!”

“Uh huh.” Susan said. “So? It's not like they're gonna have sex.”

“What does kissing lead to?” Kathy asked.

“More kissing.” Susan said.

Kathy opened her mouth to respond, then she shook her head. “We need to get changed.” She walked over to the change room. “We've got a bit of time to keep shopping before the stores close.”

“I wanna see them kiss!” Susan said, almost in a pout.

“That's not going to happen.” Kathy said and came back, then dragged her friend into the change room.

I waited for a moment, then eased my hold on my sister. “It really can't.”

“I know.” Jenny said. “It... it's so wrong, and... and yet... just looking at you makes my heart race.” She admitted and neither of us pointed out the fact that I was still erect and she was still sitting on my lap. We stayed sitting there and just looked at each other until Kathy and Susan came back out fully dressed and then Jenny took her turn in the change room.

“Go on over there.” Kathy said and pointed to a men's clothing store that looked like it had some nice clothes. “We've got to put these things back on the racks.”

“Okay.” I said and walked over to the store. I had a quick flash of Divine Sight and I had one of Susan's huge nipples in my mouth while she rode me, and Jenny came in. She flipped out at the both of us and Susan was no longer her longtime friend and I didn't see Jenny for a year. All right, I get it. Not Jenny's friends. I thought. At least I got to see them. I smiled. Those were some fantastic nipples. No, not nipples. Rockets. Fantastic rockets.

“Can I help you with anything?” The female clerk asked as she approached me and that took me out of my thoughts.

“I've only got a few hundred dollars and need enough clothes to look professional and not destitute or homeless.” I said, completely honestly.

“Homeless?” She asked and looked at me from head to foot. “You don't look homeless.”

“Well, I have no idea where I'm sleeping tonight, or tomorrow, or next month.” I said and looked at the pair of tough work pants that were only forty bucks. It gave me the stirrings of an idea. “I just came back from an extended time away and I'm pretty sure that my parents won't let me stay over.”

The woman smiled. “You're a little old to be living with your parents.”

“I wasn't ten years ago when...”

“Damon!” Susan waved as she, Kathy, and my sister came over to the store. “Have you decided if you want a piece of my sweet ass?”

Kathy smacked her friend on the back of the head. “That's a definite no, you idiot.”

“Ow.” Susan rubbed her head. “Why? I'm great in bed.”

“Don't be stupid.” Kathy said with a sigh. “You're eighteen and he's twenty eight.”

“So?” Susan looked at her friend in confusion.

“I'll explain it later.” Kathy said with a roll of her eyes and looked at me. “Just ignore her. We do.”

I nodded and looked at my sister, who was staring at the clerk. “Jenny? I think these are the best pants I can get in my price range. What do you think?”

Jenny gave me a thankful smile and took the pants, gave them a good once over, then nodded and handed them back. “They should last about two months, if you are thinking about what I think you're thinking about.”

I chuckled. “You already guessed what I want to do, right?”

“If you can find a construction crew that'll take you on, yes.” Jenny said and gave me a wicked smile.

“I really have missed you.” I said and gave her a hug, then looked at the clerk. “I need a similar shirt.”

“They are right over there.” The clerk pointed. “I'd suggest a similar brand if you're looking for durability.”

“I'd like to rely on your expertise.” I said and kept an arm over my sister's shoulders.

The clerk laughed. “I think the woman under your arm has enough experience to offset mine.”

“Maybe.” Jenny said and laughed, too. “I can keep you honest, anyway.”

“Touche.” The clerk said. “Let's get this fine man properly outfitted for a construction job and hope for the best.”

“Sounds good to me.” Jenny responded.

Both women had similar smiles as I was led over to the shirts. A hot debate followed about strict denim compared to a thicker cloth shirt, then they both agreed that I should try wearing both of them. Whatever one I eventually found more comfortable, that would be the one I would buy more of. I didn't argue and bought both shirts, the pants, and the clerk's recommended socks. She also suggested different boots and I told her that I had the boots part covered.

Both the clerk and my sister looked at the boots I wore and laughed.

“You need proper work boots or they won't even allow you on the site to try out for the job.” The clerk said. “I'll give you something to let you have a one time discount, as long as you tell everyone where you got the boots.” She smiled. “Oh, and probably wear a t-shirt with their logo under your shirt. You need to show your support.”

“I'll be a walking advertisement.” I said and the clerk, Jenny, Kathy, and Susan all nodded together. I let out a sigh and they all knew I would do it. I took the note from the clerk and we went over to the footwear store, presented the note, and the guy behind the counter took me right to the work boot section and showed me the most expensive pair they had.

“Nice try.” Jenny said and pointed down the shelves. “We want affordable and still get the discount.”

The guy gave her a mean look and I stepped in front of him.

“Look at my sister like that again and I'll kick your ass so hard that you'll be wondering why you can taste my toes.” I growled at him and the color completely drained from his face.

“Damon.” Jenny whispered as she tugged on my arm. I looked at her red face and could tell that she was both embarrassed and flattered.

The guy gave us the best boots they had in an affordable price and then gave us the discount as well. Jenny paid the money and the four of us left the mall.

“I didn't get much of a wardrobe.” I said.

“We can come back tomorrow, assuming your job search doesn't go well.” Kathy said and we all piled into the car. Jenny and I were in the back again and we drove out of the parking lot. “Is it true that you don't have anywhere to stay tonight?”

I opened my mouth to say yes and Jenny cut me off.

“He's staying in my room and I'm not taking no for an answer.” Jenny said and stared at me.

“Jenny, I can't expect mom and dad to let me...”

“I didn't ask for your opinion. Or theirs.” Jenny said, adamantly. “You're coming home with me and that's that.”

“Kiss him already!” Susan exclaimed.

“SUSAN!” Kathy yelled. “Jesus, drop it!”

“But, he's so hot.” Susan said in a defeated tone. “Jenny really wants to kiss him! I know she does.”

I looked at Jenny and she looked at me, her face once again red as she blushed. “Jenny...”

“The heart wants what the heart wants.” Jenny said. “You've kissed me before.”

“You. Were. Eight.” I said in paused speech. “It's not the same.”

“Wasn't it?” Jenny asked and she looked into my eyes. “I might have been a kid at the time; but, you still kissed me.”

I sighed. “Jenny, please stop pushing.”

“I'm not pushing.” Jenny said and looked away from me. “You're the one that's pushing. You're pushing me away.”

That's because if I stop trying to distancing myself, even for a second, I'll cross a line that neither of us or our family will survive. I thought and took her hand. “I will always love you.” I said the five magic words that seemed to ease her mind and for some reason, they managed to stop her from trying to take things too far between us.

336