A New World 4
281 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Guess what? I can no longer speak English! I don't know how I didn't notice that sooner, but in my defense, reincarnation is a lot to handle for anyone! I first noticed it while I was talking to myself.

Yes, I'm lonely. So what?

I tried to speak English a few times, but it kept coming out sounding broken and strange. Luckily no one was around while I freaked the hell out about it. After a while I finally managed to calm down once I somehow remembered that I was speaking Farlese. I don't know how, or why I know that... It would be great if Adela was still here.. but I kind of hope not... I know it sounds bad! But, what if  he tried to take over my mind?! You never know!

"Please don't be in here..." Nothing happened, so I should be good.. hopefully.

I've been able to accept a lot so far, but not everything just yet. 

Since I’ve been hiding in this room, I’ve been reading the books here. Surprisingly, or rather unsurprisingly, magic exists in this world. But, most people aren't able to use it for some reason. I guess that would explain this world being stuck in a medieval time period? 

No electricity, no running water, and no bathrooms...

Ugh.. just thinking about the outhouse here is making me depressed. 

*knock*knock* 

I walked over to the plate of food slid underneath the door. The plate was littered with various fruits, and a side of mixed vegetables. I was particularly hungry, but I ate a little bit of it nonetheless. 

The least I can do is eat some of her food. I’d feel bad otherwise. 

I was done eating and walked back to my bed to lay down. “Ugh, this sucks.”

I’ve just been lying in my bed and reading books since I’ve been here. If I’m being honest, that’s not much of a difference from how I usually am.

“I wonder why I haven’t seen anyone else? Am I being avoided?” Though Andrea is the only person I’ve interacted with, I get the feeling that someone’s watching me while I’m using the outhouse. I don’t know, maybe I’m just being paranoid? 

I’m probably being paranoid because I haven’t told them who I really am. I know it’s wrong, but I get the feeling that nothing good would come of it if I did. What if they decided to kick me out after finding out? Or kill me because they think I’m some kind of monster or something? It is the Middle Ages after all… Well… maybe that’s a bit out there? But, you never know. So I’ll just have to do my best to keep my mouth shut. 

I eventually managed to fall asleep, despite my brain working in overdrive. 

*BOOM* 

“What the fuck?!” I fell out of my bed, and face planted onto the floor. 

“How are you!” The pain in my nose instantly stopped, and my jaw almost fell to the floor at the sight of this absolute unit of a man standing in my doorway. 

The man standing in the doorway was tall and muscular, giving off the impression of an immovable object. He had thick dirty emerald green hair, sharp fuschia eyes, light freckles on the bridge of his nose, and he had an insanely cut jawline that couldn’t be covered by his thick beard. He gave off the vibe of a grizzled lumberjack. 

W A I T “GREG!!!” 

“Gregory! But, dad to you!” Greg looked down at me with an expectant smile on his face. “How about a bath?!

“Bath?” I was still trying to process everything, so I was unable to give a proper response. 

“I’m going to take that as a yes!” Greg moved with speed that didn’t match his frame, and grabbed the back of my shirt. 

“..Huh? Wait..No..I-” Greg complexly ignored me, and cut me off. 

Greg gave me a strange look that sent a chill up my spine. “I know that I’m not a pretty girl, but I’ll have to do.” 

“Mm!” Being in such close proximity to Greg made my nostrils burn, and I almost threw up.  

Greg began laughing so hard that his chest heaved up and down and he smacked his knees. “Stop flailing around! It’s not that bad, it’s just deer guts!” 

“Kya!” Greg smacked my chest, and a voice unbecoming of a man escaped my mouth.

After we both heard my girly scream, there was an awkward silence that lingered in the air. 

“L-Let go of me!”I tried to free myself from Greg’s grasp, but his hand felt like it was wielded to my shirt. “What the hell?!”

Greg continued to ignore my feeble attempts, and carried me away. 

Greg took me to a small looking shed on the side of the cabin. There was steam wafting from the small open windows, and it had a very pleasant smell to it. I noticed the shed looking building before, but I never paid much attention to it. 

“Here we are!” Greg flung the door open, and it creaked loudly as if it were in pain. 

There was a little hall that led to another door, and little baskets lined shelves on each side of the wall.  

“Alright!” Greg released me and I fell to the ground with a thud. “Get undressed!”

“...I’m sorry, what?” I must be hearing things. 

“Get undressed!” Greg replied with a hearty grin, as if he was asking me something inconsequential. “Oh!”

Greg towered over me, and placed his hand on my shoulder as he gripped my shirt. “Do you need some help?!” 

I slipped out of my shirt with a speed that I didn’t know was possible, and quickly made a dash for the door. 

Fuck that! I am not getting undressed with him! Maybe he had that type of relationship with Adela, but not with me!  

“Shit!” As I neared the door handle, the back of my pants got yanked with a tremendous force. 

My legs went backwards, and I bent forward. The door began to get farther away, and I noticed that my legs were dangling in the air.  

Fucking caveman! How can anyone be this strong?! 

Greg looked confused as he held me in the air by my pants. “What’s gotten into you?” 

“What's gotten into me?! What the hell got into you?! Do you normally do stuff like this?!” I was on the verge of tears, and I could barely speak. 

“Of course!” Greg tilted his head in confusion. “Why are you crying?!” 

“Because I don’t want to take a bath with you!” How many ways can I spell it out for him!

“..You don’t mean that!” And with that, Greg pulled my pants off. 

 

5